Thread: Hadruff's Belt for 181 lvl

Hadruff's Belt for 181 lvl

Hello, my question is: whats the building process to build Hadruff's belt for lvl 181 req (1354 CL). Any clues or hints?

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=288720 is obvious, but I saw belt with reqs I am asking about...
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

I think there was a patch where the belt had weird reqs ... was repatched fast.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

If it did at some point, it doesn't anymore.
    The closest you'll find it the S7 belt with +5 attribs.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    If it did at some point, it doesn't anymore.
    The closest you'll find it the S7 belt with +5 attribs.
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=288084

That might be belt you were talking about, and if it was not, then that's the closest you're gonna get to the Hadrulf belt, at least until 210.
    Quote Originally Posted by Collodion View Post
    I'll create a viral video to raise money to fight the evil hard water ring stains in toilet bowls. I'll raise millions to arm and equip thousands of Tidy Bowl Men. They will put up a good fight, but ultimately will lose the war. But at least I'll get a new car and a nice house with new toilet bowls out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    that helm helps so damn much for tl 4 and tl 5 twinks becose of the torturing.

Quote Originally Posted by Belligerence View Post
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=288084

That might be belt you were talking about, and if it was not, then that's the closest you're gonna get to the Hadrulf belt, at least until 210.
    Yep, that's the one.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Thanks for reply - it had no sense for me, that with s7 belt, its it would be posible to build Hadruffs with such req. Just pointles for s7 belt. Now its all clear
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

There was a patch where the handruff's belt when built had a 181 req
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Hadrulf's Belt is indeed interpolated in the database, but only QL300 is intended to exist ingame.

Honestly, I think the APF belt should be rescaled to, say, +20 to all abilities, and TL6+ req. As it is now, on its own, it's essentially worthless. People build it and immediately upgrade to the Xan Belt.
    Last edited by MajorOutage; Feb 9th, 2012 at 21:12:49.
    Because Race Yalm

I made one on my 200 doctor.

coincidentally he also has a QL 250 Special Edition Doctor Ofab Helmet.

When I heard about the belt I grabed some orgmates and we busted off S28 and built it. I think there was only a window of about 3 days where it was possible to make in game.

had to move fast on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunarsolace
    This idea kills 2 forum trolls with one hamster.