Thread: Budanet

Budanet

This is a direct quote from Tyrence over at: http://budabot.com/forum/viewtopic.p...3&p=5571#p5571

"For those of you who don't know, Budanet is a public bot run by the Budabot team. You can think of it like Helpbot, but with all the extra commands and features that Budabot comes with.

Originally, we created it to display and test the new Budabot features (it typically is running the very latest development version of Budabot), but since Budabot development has slowed down quite a bit, it's mostly hosted now for the benefit of the community. We feel it can be useful for people who are not in an org and don't have access to an org bot, or for people who are in an org that does not run Budabot. However, It seems that Budanet does not have a lot of usage these days, and I just wanted to know if that is because people don't know about it or if it is just not that useful anymore. If it's not useful, I may shut it down. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!"

Please post here or at budabot.com with any questions about Budanet. If you think it would be useful then we will make arrangements to keep it up. But please let us know if this is something YOU would like to keep in-game and find it useful. Thanks!

~MDK

From personal experience and interactions with people, I feel not many know it exists, I sure didn't.

That said, it also doesn't have much use for my friends and I, and as I imagine most other players as there are very few orgless people running around lately.