Thread: Missing patches

Missing patches

I have a copy of AO v11.0
    but FC's patch server only does 11->14.7.3

I've obtained patches for v12 series on up to current.

however, I do not have a copy of AO v12.0 or the patches for v11.0 -> 12.0

does anyone happen to have AOv12 CD and/or v11 patch series and is willing to share?
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

bump. desprate.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

If you scroll to the bottom of the list here, then you will find the 12.x patches.

ftp://ftp.funcom.com/cd/patches/
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

not what I asked.

I have v11 cd
    I have v12->current patches
    need 11->12 patches.

best I'm able to do atm is the 11->14.7.3 patch due to the missing patches

Why on earth do you want a version so old .. and why are you keeping a v11 CD?
    Surely, even over dial-up you can get a v17 or so CDimage over a few days. Failing that .. pm me your addy and I'll mail you a DVD :P.

Quote Originally Posted by veremit View Post
    Why on earth do you want a version so old .. and why are you keeping a v11 CD?
    Surely, even over dial-up you can get a v17 or so CDimage over a few days. Failing that .. pm me your addy and I'll mail you a DVD :P.
    item change history. as to be complete as possible like auno.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

BUMP.

Does anyone have a AOv12 install they could rip and upload for me?
    Please?

Been looking for these patches too. Got 11.x CD and 13.something :/
    <Means> I always laugh when I have to type "/get sex" when debugging

[Social] Eponyx: I don't drink, yeah it is true. Can you please get that pink moose of the platform. And park the polkadot elephant to reclaim.

Uaintseenme: This is why i love Test sever so Much.
    I can wake up in the morning and think to my self, "Im going to break AO today" and should i managed to do it, I'll get rewarded for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyphos View Post
    I have a copy of AO v11.0but FC's patch server only does 11->14.7.3I've obtained patches for v12 series on up to current.however, I do not have a copy of AO v12.0 or the patches for v11.0 -> 12.0does anyone happen to have AOv12 CD and/or v11 patch series and is willing to share?
    *bump*I could use those patches too! Anyone?
    Thanks to FC my name was changed from Assx to Asxx without saying any word. Thanks for this. You rly made my day. But it's cool that it took you only 9 years to find this name a violation of your rules of conduct. You guys must be really proud.

Assx - Shade - elected President of ImPacT

Hosting Orgbots & Teamspeak3 Server /tell Bothosting hosting

Quote Originally Posted by Lougi0 View Post
    *bump*I could use those patches too! Anyone?
    I don't have any 11.0->12.0 patches, but I do have the 12.0 installation media. I'll try to find somewhere sane to store it, and update this thread after. (I also have an AO game folder for every patch version on aoitems.com...)
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    I don't have any 11.0->12.0 patches, but I do have the 12.0 installation media. I'll try to find somewhere sane to store it, and update this thread after. (I also have an AO game folder for every patch version on aoitems.com...)
    That's awesome, Demoder! =)
    Thanks to FC my name was changed from Assx to Asxx without saying any word. Thanks for this. You rly made my day. But it's cool that it took you only 9 years to find this name a violation of your rules of conduct. You guys must be really proud.

If you want, I can give you access to a ftp server where you can upload it.

Since Demoder seems to be too busy is there anyone else who still has that game client?

AOCD v. 12.0 is being uploaded to Lougi0 now
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

AOCD v. 12.0 is being uploaded to Lougi0 now
    Got it. Thanks a lot!!
    I'll post a download link soon.