Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How about Notum Repulsor adjustment?

Quote Originally Posted by Enculeet View Post
    who uses nr8 these days ?

- few (very few) pvpers who gets all buff running, perks nr8 and go hunt for some duels or some flagged players to gank (and unperk/reperk every 48h, fun)

- very (very) few pvpers in BS... once debuffed in decontamination, they kill noone, they attack noone, they just run and try to cap points. fun.

- pvmers who needs a serious setup to tank some mobs (hags, dreads, ...)

perking nr8 is a choice : loose all your nano abilities/buffs (most of buffs are self for all profs), and get a huge resistance/immunity to nano attacks.

the point is EVERYONE can perk nr8, it's not profession locked. it's a part of everyone's toolset, it offers diversity in the game. you want to pvp ? then learn to loose too

NR adjust ? fix NR check first maybe ?
    I totally agree, couldn't of put it any better myself... it's a choice you lose alot of offence for defence sacrafice. and NR check needs a fix for sure!

lol at people whining about NR.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Qualinas
    You're kinda slow, aren't you, Mr. Nov09?

Well, its not everyday when I google for funcom or access funcom.com.
    Oh noes j00 want me to bring my "Join date: 2004" main to pwn yo? lols @ forum pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Legion84 View Post
    I totally agree, couldn't of put it any better myself... it's a choice you lose alot of offence for defence sacrafice. and NR check needs a fix for sure!

Ahh in that case i want my 20 k evades perkline which will debuff weapon skills. After all it's a choice you lose alot of offence for defence sacrafice.

Ahh and in case i'm nt maxing that line to duel a weapon/perk based prof- so what it is perfectly balanced- after all i'm sacrificing just as much offense to get it, as a say sold sacrifices defense by maxing NR in a duel vs nt (which btw sums up Esq's pvp skills).

Got a problem with 20 k evades perkline? Lol go whine somewhere else.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

This, the sacrifice is too big for the extra NR.
    The fact that 1 out of 1000 people even choose that sacrifice shows how borked NR is atm.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by Seventh View Post
    Ahh in that case i want my 20 k evades perkline which will debuff weapon skills. After all it's a choice you lose alot of offence for defence sacrafice.

Ahh and in case i'm nt maxing that line to duel a weapon/perk based prof- so what it is perfectly balanced- after all i'm sacrificing just as much offense to get it, as a say sold sacrifices defense by maxing NR in a duel vs nt (which btw sums up Esq's pvp skills).

Got a problem with 20 k evades perkline? Lol go whine somewhere else.
    Lol at people doing instant reperk for duels with NT just pathetic, other then that it's just to much of a sacrafice to entertain going NR other then fighting NTS! you lose way to much for what you gain, so lets just fix nano resist and not notum repulsor, no one should be able to spam and spam 4-5 times until a root lands
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Qualinas
    You're kinda slow, aren't you, Mr. Nov09?

Well, its not everyday when I google for funcom or access funcom.com.
    Oh noes j00 want me to bring my "Join date: 2004" main to pwn yo? lols @ forum pvp

He wants it nerfed so can perform better on paperpvp

It's fine where it is, actually may be to harsh in the nano skill penalty area if anything.
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Lol at people doing instant reperk for duels with NT just pathetic
    Esqi read this part. He is talking about your "great" pvp "skills".

to spam and spam 4-5 times until a root lands
    Top nt root is a 4.58 sec recharge. Spamming it 4-5 times till it lands means 18.32-22.9 sec (assuming nt is managing to recast it without delay, and assuming you aren't enf since if you are nt has to use sl root which adds extra 1 sec capped cast time per root). Now what were you doing during those 18.32-22.9 sec, when nt couldn't use any nuke on you, and couldn't even activate defense?
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

leave my NR8 alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Seventh View Post
    Esqi read this part. He is talking about your "great" pvp "skills".

Top nt root is a 4.58 sec recharge. Spamming it 4-5 times till it lands means 18.32-22.9 sec (assuming nt is managing to recast it without delay, and assuming you aren't enf since if you are nt has to use sl root which adds extra 1 sec capped cast time per root). Now what were you doing during those 18.32-22.9 sec, when nt couldn't use any nuke on you, and couldn't even activate defense?
    Whats defence gotta do with NT attackin?, Nr8 dont stop u from using your coon'ish nano.

Now now, dont ask to talk to me on webcam again with your shirt off.. dont want to go there..
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Esqi View Post
    Whats defence gotta do with NT attackin?, Nr8 dont stop u from using your coon'ish nano.
    Originally Posted by Legion84:Lol at people doing instant reperk for duels with NT just pathetic

Read it again Esqi if it was hurd for you to understand it first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqi View Post
    Now now, dont ask to talk to me on webcam again with your shirt off.. dont want to go there..
    Hmm Esqi i think that you are confusing between AO forums and the other forums where you post. But it is entertaining to know that you have fantasies about me without shirt, and whatever else you thought of.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12