Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Update on Transfer from DNW to RK1 and RK2.

Hallo, RK3 folks!

In other news: Has the "special character cleanup subscription offer" been mailed to people yet? I asked a few of my friends and they claimed they didn't receive anything, then again it might have to do with cancelled/frozen status issues. Would very much like confirmation on this.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    Hallo, RK3 folks!

In other news: Has the "special character cleanup subscription offer" been mailed to people yet? I asked a few of my friends and they claimed they didn't receive anything, then again it might have to do with cancelled/frozen status issues. Would very much like confirmation on this.
    It has not been sent out yet. Probably tomorrow..things got a bit busy today.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

thx for transfer "Means"
    perfect landed at rk1 with all my toons

now i need a GM to restore my orbital app. key

BS has been much much fun on RK1 with the extra population tonight
    Still here

Is there going to be any guidelines/policing of city transfers? Like can ppl just buy up all the empty RK3 city plots and transfer it to RK1/2 for resale? This is likely to happen by unscrupulous ppl that seem to try every way to cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by GCBacon View Post
    Is there going to be any guidelines/policing of city transfers? Like can ppl just buy up all the empty RK3 city plots and transfer it to RK1/2 for resale? This is likely to happen by unscrupulous ppl that seem to try every way to cheat.
    Yes
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Quote Originally Posted by GCBacon View Post
    From this post about the transfer:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...1&postcount=33

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    * How do you determine which organization gets a city build spot?

Four small playfields are currently being produced to accommodate 112 player cities. These 112 cities are first going to be provided to organizations with the largest number of active members based on membership before November 20th, 2009. Any remaining cities after the obvious larger organizations will be given away in a lottery process to organizations that existed before November 20th, 2009. This process will not be live at the moment of transfer as we do not want it to delay this process further than it already is.

Welcome to all, I hope you enjoy our servers.
    Solidstriker 220 Soldier- Pewpew Galore | Markerz 220 Engineer- Widowmaker
    Speedyadvy 165 Adventurer- PvP Gimp | Cruellia 164 Bureaucrat - Puppies!
    Nerf 219 Agent - From the Shadows | Swishswash 157 Fixer - Vector Tap
    Northaurora 85 Nano-Technician - Shimmering Light

I hear that RK3'ers can copy a their toons to BOTH rk1 and rk2... well.. some of them are sneaky enough to copy to both, sell their stash on one server, and use a credit transfer service to transfer the credits from one server to another.

Kinda messes up the economy a bit, no?
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

Quote Originally Posted by Strupstad View Post
    I hear that RK3'ers can copy a their toons to BOTH rk1 and rk2... well.. some of them are sneaky enough to copy to both, sell their stash on one server, and use a credit transfer service to transfer the credits from one server to another.

Kinda messes up the economy a bit, no?
    I wonder how many times we're going to have to read through posts like this. I mean, the first 2 pages in this thread were nothing but this post.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    I wonder how many times we're going to have to read through posts like this. I mean, the first 2 pages in this thread were nothing but this post.
    Very very many times, people have a keen sense of not reading what was posted and just going off rumors that they want.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Was very fast to move my toon took like 1 min
    I Like Thanks Means and Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    The option is being worked on to offer the ability to "copy" your characters to a newly created second AO subscription under the same master account on the German server. Once on a second account it would be possible to transfer it to RK1 or RK2 like any other DNW character. The current price for this service is not yet decided. We were hoping to have this option available at the same time as the transfer but it is not quite ready yet. The moment it is available the DNW community will be informed.
    WTB option for RK1 and RK2 as well please.
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

It´s alive ah no not really, but it works, and really fast and fine too, just took me about 5 mins to transfer some of my toons to Rk1

Thanks to everyone who welcomed us with open arms

i hoped transfer would happen smoothly, and apparently that's the case.

so gratz FC and welcome to germans on Atlantean & Rimor.
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

One of my chars is hanging in the queue since yesterday evening. Petitioned, GM couldn't do anything... sent multiple mails to account@ and support@ but no answer yet...
    Marijke88::220|30|70 Opifex Martial Artist
    Phexuz::220|30|70 Opifex Fixer
    Doppelripp::220|30|70 Opifex Bureaucrat
    Arbitrage::220|30|70 Opifex Trader
    Truxal::220|30|70 Opifex Doctor
    Brennstab::220|30|70 Opifex Nano-Technician
    Wurstmacher::200|30|70 Opifex Shade

Proud Advisor of Insomnia Gravis
    Account created: 2005-01-13

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Marijke View Post
    One of my chars is hanging in the queue since yesterday evening. Petitioned, GM couldn't do anything... sent multiple mails to account@ and support@ but no answer yet...
    There are many reasons that a character transfer can fail. If the failure conditions continue then it will stop trying.

Which character did you try and transfer and to where?
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Tried to transfer "Phexus" (220 Fixer on DNW) to Atlantean. Theres a 220 NT called Phexus... but I gues that's not the problem, as others have just received the "-!" to their nicknames... transferred my Crat and MA without any problems.
    Last edited by Marijke; Mar 3rd, 2010 at 13:29:58.
    Marijke88::220|30|70 Opifex Martial Artist
    Phexuz::220|30|70 Opifex Fixer
    Doppelripp::220|30|70 Opifex Bureaucrat
    Arbitrage::220|30|70 Opifex Trader
    Truxal::220|30|70 Opifex Doctor
    Brennstab::220|30|70 Opifex Nano-Technician
    Wurstmacher::200|30|70 Opifex Shade

Proud Advisor of Insomnia Gravis
    Account created: 2005-01-13

have the same problem as marijke... my trader yaiza (lvl 174) from dnw is still on rk3...
    Yaiza - 220/30/70 Trader
    Yolie - 220/30/70 Adventurer
    Yova - 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    Yixa - 200/30/70 Shade
    Yosie - 220 Engineer
    Yomie - 220 Doctor
    Yoki - 150 Martial Artist
    Yania - xxx Enforcer
    Yarie - xxx Nanotechnician

First of all welcome to all new ppl to Rk1

BS was much fun last night, lots of ppl playing. GG Funcom.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast