Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Update on Transfer from DNW to RK1 and RK2.

Seems RK1 is full Transfers get delayed until someone deletes a toon. Transfer your toons to RK2 to play

(just to make sure, i am kidding)

regards
    /Z
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal View Post
    So, I got this e-mail.. Preserve your Anarchy Online Names and Characters bla bla
    Special Offer for returning players: One Month for 5$/Euro! bla bla..

where? what? how?
    I don't see any 5$/Euro option.
    And when do I have to pay 10 euro to preserve my items? Or 20 euro to preserve my org?
    I got the same email for my 2nd account that has been frozen to wait for better times for the professions I have there. There is no $5 option that I can see in the actual account page... and I am not sure I would even pay 5 dollars for THAT account the way game is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Marijke View Post
    OMG, now my Fixer transferred successfully - thanks for that. But now I can't log in to DNW anymore. My 220 Trader's still there (for Tara) but when I try to log my account on RK3 it says "Account closed" logging into RK1/2 works.

And did you uphold the transfer time that is needed and stated in the information that you won't be able to log in during? and did you try after that time passed?

Quote Originally Posted by Crowena View Post
    and I am not sure I would even pay 5 dollars for THAT account the way game is right now.
    Well that's very easy then, isn't it! You don't pay, and you lose your names. Simple.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Question on the Mail:

Does everybody with inactive accounts gets the E-Mail with the Special Offer?
    Or only the ones with a Risk of loosing their Character? (beeing inactive for more than 1 Year)
    And what happens if you have the same E-Mail adress for more than 1 account?

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstalker View Post
    Question on the Mail:

Does everybody with inactive accounts gets the E-Mail with the Special Offer?
    Or only the ones with a Risk of loosing their Character? (beeing inactive for more than 1 Year)
    And what happens if you have the same E-Mail adress for more than 1 account?
    My account has only been inactive for like a month and I got the mail.

Trying to do the $5 for a month deal linked in the mail doesn't work at all, though. I don't even see an option for it on the account page, so I dunno if the $5 offer is only for really old accounts, or just broken. The code for it is MAR10AORE, so maybe it won't work until March 10th.

I just transferred three chars on three accounts (9 total) from DNW to RK1, and the chars on one account all got an 1 on their name, while the other two accounts didn't.
    All three accounts had their names reserved by mule chars that I deleted before hitting the transfer button.
    What will I have to do to get these 1's removed?
    The /name nick command claims the names are still in use, but people.ao.com tells me they aren't. Looks like an asynchronous database...
    Marcos "Sisyphos" Bacarella - lvl 220 Enforcer 2HB *slam* *hack*
    Prof. Steven "Techleet" Falken - lvl 220 Engineer *solder* *screw* *BOOM*
    and the cuddly leet family -=(DNW miss yoo!)=-
    Through the ranks of the Unbeliever we shall move, creating a river of blood as we go.

I have still not got any mails from my 2 accounts...

Wtb some population to RK 2 again. Clicky
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Angry Naming issues

The same thing Shaoleet is mentioning happened to me...

I transferred 3 chars, 2 of them had placeholders which I deleted before transfer, but they got an 1 at the end of their names and the name request claims the names are still in use.

The third gives the following error:
    [Name-Request]: Your name request has not been entered into the queue as you are above level 20. We are sorry but once a character is above level 20 we cannot change nicknames unless they violate our naming policy.

Please clarify. What good is a naming request when it doesn't work?

Cheers,

Another pissed customer
    Last edited by OrsikeDNW; Mar 4th, 2010 at 22:47:13.

As far as I know, you should have waited a while before taking the toons to replace placeholders. Name database has this update thingy or something.
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

Quote Originally Posted by burgly View Post
    wtb some population to rk 2 again. clicky

:/

Quote Originally Posted by OrsikeDNW View Post
    The same thing Shaoleet is mentioning happened to me...

I transferred 3 chars, 2 of them had placeholders which I deleted before transfer, but they got an 1 at the end of their names and the name request claims the names are still in use.

The third gives the following error:
    [Name-Request]: Your name request has not been entered into the queue as you are above level 20. We are sorry but once a character is above level 20 we cannot change nicknames unless they violate our naming policy.

Please clarify. What good is a naming request when it doesn't work?

Cheers,

Another pissed customer
    Petition, of course. What else? Why waste time on it here when you could be fixing it ingame right now?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Petition, of course. What else? Why waste time on it here when you could be fixing it ingame right now?
    or even better, send an e-mail ...
    Villagebike - 220/22 Metaphysicist - Rebuilding
    Fyxi - 220/25 Fixer - Schtuff
    Nullnvoid - 164/6 Keeper - Supahgimp
    Skrappy - 150/2() Agent - wtb axpeh pl0x
    Irolldadvlol - 60/2 Adventurer - Ubahgimp

Quote Originally Posted by Means
    "FC Nerfsquad" When I have that made into a t-shirt I'll give you full credit.
    Join Primal Instinct in Age of Conan
    give it some love

Quote Originally Posted by Nub View Post
    My account has only been inactive for like a month and I got the mail.

Trying to do the $5 for a month deal linked in the mail doesn't work at all, though. I don't even see an option for it on the account page, so I dunno if the $5 offer is only for really old accounts, or just broken. The code for it is MAR10AORE, so maybe it won't work until March 10th.
    Would suck, as they want to wipe on 8th.

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoleet View Post
    I just transferred three chars on three accounts (9 total) from DNW to RK1, and the chars on one account all got an 1 on their name, while the other two accounts didn't.
    All three accounts had their names reserved by mule chars that I deleted before hitting the transfer button.
    What will I have to do to get these 1's removed?
    The /name nick command claims the names are still in use, but people.ao.com tells me they aren't. Looks like an asynchronous database...
    Wait for name cleanup, some characters are stuck in "nothingness" after beeing deleted, they don't belong to an account, but they are still on the server, had the exact same problem and thats what a GM told me ^^
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post
    Wtb some population to RK 2 again. Clicky
    No! moar to RK1, MOAR I SAY
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Talking Anny news on getting room for my toons that dont fit in my full accounts ? :P

Is ther anny news on this mater?
    And how long do i have until the dnw server go down? Does it go down?

(Hey Rur)

Quote Originally Posted by Gitom View Post
    Anny news on getting room for my toons that dont fit in my full accounts ? :P
    Is ther anny news on this mater?
    And how long do i have until the dnw server go down? Does it go down?

(Hey Rur)
    You can always clean your account, no?
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    You can always clean your account, no?
    No not gona delite more toons than i have. played thos for years....
    So thats not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    No! moar to RK1, MOAR I SAY
    I would have to agree. I find it kind of odd that anyone from RK3 server would actually go to RK2. After all RK2 will be the next server to drop. Sure it might take 4 years, even sooner if engine takes a few more years to come out. I don't see why someone would want to do it twice.
    Major "Grimclaw" Sinister Solitus - Enforcer | Alucard "Opigrim" Ashwell Opifex - Shade | Queen "Shoomi" Hex Opifex - Keeper

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast