Thread: lvl 24 enfo subway twink setup help

lvl 24 enfo subway twink setup help

I'm currently trying to set up a level 24 enforcer subway twink. I have a few ideas on what I need but I wanted to make sure I don't have anything missing.

I need some ideas on what ql of implants I should have, hud or utl items, neck piece, armor (CM is a little much so something in a 100+ ish million area for cost on armor), rings, and bracelets.

Just a little thought here and there would be great.

PS: if you can show me your enfo twink set up on rk2 that would be greatly appreciated.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish, feed him for life.

most subway enfos are generally the same, heres a basic cookie cutter 2hb enfo setup

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=153378

i left out the implanting, because your supposed to do that yourself hehe...

also, the weapon doesnt necessarily have to be neleb's noobrod, but it is definately the most powerful weapon for your level. other options might be the totw 1hb weapons, a coldmorning icebreaker, frost scythe of the legionairre, the totw 1he weapons, or MAYBE styg if you can keep it non oe, but its pretty hard.

remember to use a flurry of blows!

Oh, and im assuming your gounna use this guy while hes self buffed exclusivley, which is why i put a full set of dark dreams into the equips. if your planning on using this guy for towers too, u might want to switch them out for 5 memory loops, and switch out most of the rhinoman (except chest and gloves for the 2hb boost) for sided carb armor, for the extra NCU.
    Last edited by meraimon; Feb 28th, 2010 at 18:33:33. Reason: forgot a lil thing

oh and im talking about froob enfos, im not at all experienced with sloob or paid

and i made the setup to have as much NODROP items as possible to keep the cost low

... and exarch can be replaced with GTA if u rly wanna camp it

Could use a single tiig beater as well.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

that might be a stretch- isnt the first tiig beater something like 501 1hb? youd need CM for that i think... might be better for a tower enfo @ 24/25...

altho im a total froob so idk anything ;P

Thank you for the help. It gave me a little more ideas as to what I should wear. I'm fully paid so I need a few of those ideas.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish, feed him for life.

I used ql 100 implants, frost scythe, exarch, dm's and then I used verious armors mostly carb, thne I upgraded that account to full expansions and stripped the toon most of the time. This was before LE.

Weapon choices:
    Fear Forged Blade
    Focus on a Damage add set up, use challanger and challanger proccesses. Triple Implant Martial Arts and max it for 3 attack bars if you want. Touch of Gripper instead of weapon skill implant and you can still keep it outa oe. Its got some pretty hefty damage and its fast.

Neleb's Nightmare Battlerod
    Slower, Harder hitting, But your nano pool will not run out at that lvl.

Frost Scythe of the Legionnaire
    Predictable damage that doesn't really change and is very dependable.

Neutrino Flash
    Yes its a assualt rifle. But at lvl 24 you can experment around if you like. Ive always toyed with the idea of getting loads of add damage and using challanger and proccesses to see how high I can get the burst to hit. Not cookie cutter but still probably will out damage anything else you could get on that I haven't listed. And its ranged. Funny idea but not actually that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    I once got petitioned for "impersonating FC personal" for claiming I ran helpbot.

My 24 Enfo had a Tiig beater, Abmouth goes down in like 15-20 seconds. No CM used for the Tiig but I could duel log Tanana to buff him with all the nice Enfo buffs, Behe/BT/TD/PS which was enough to keep the tiig non-oe. If I remember rightly I used some pieces of rhino armor and maybe SoM gloves, possibly easier to get Ofab for more points.

I did also use a Skull of Woe/Lamentation (whichever is left hand) for a bit. Adds some damage against subway mobs but you are maybe better off with just the Tiig.

When I had tikay24 at...lvl 24, he was using the 2 skulls from totw, gta and ofab, and ql110-120 imps).
    The gta and ofab armor were just for the looks mainly (social tab wasnt ingame yet), did use one rhino sleeve.
    The only reason I went for the skulls was because I dislike to run around with the same weps most do.
    Was it effective? More than I expected, able to tank (no kiting) abmouth + the 2 adds (selfbuffed ofcourse) and still having 40ish% hp afterwards.
    Was it the best weapon choice? Not rly, but it was fun to play with.

Only thing you gotta keep in mind is rage, mongo is not hard to do, differences between the challengers wasnt worth worrying, and to get in and out of subway fast you'll need that rage.
    (not saying its hard to cast rage at lvl24, just that you gotta have it)
    Tikay : : : : : 220-30-70 Trox Enf[E]
    Misstikay : :: 220-16-65 Soli Soldier
    Nanotikay : : 180-08-38 Soli NT
    Lykos : : : : :170-22-42 Opi Advy[E]
    Tikay150 : : :150-13-42 Opi Fix
    Sneakyitikay :132-00-13 Opi Shade
    Metatikay : ::126-08-24 Soli MP
    Engitikay : : :100-10-28 Nano Engi