Thread: 86 enf twink

86 enf twink

was thinking about making one of these for towers, got a good setup in mind and just wanted to ask a few questions
    how do the 86-90 enfs do against the 90 agents?
    is a ql 240 SoC and a chirop better than duel chirops?
    Camsol07 220/30 Soldier
    Weiss 200/26 Agent
    Draxlar 164/20 Adventurer

Paradise

I coulld never understand a reason to use 240 soc over chirop. Maybe except epeenz. I was using sow with capped ar and it was still disappointing weapon with slow speed, mixed dmg types and no usefull mods.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    I coulld never understand a reason to use 240 soc over chirop. Maybe except epeenz. I was using sow with capped ar and it was still disappointing weapon with slow speed, mixed dmg types and no usefull mods.
    -way better sneak attack then a chirop
    -better dmg
    -rage+flurrie is enough to speed cap it
    -enfs do have Dmg change nanos
    Styxian MP overlord of Rk2

DEVIL INSIDE

on my 150 enf dueling chirops, I beat enfs using mixed damage. They are usually blown away, wondering what the hell they spent a couple hundred mill on, when chirops outperform it.

imo, chirops wtfpwn a SOC.

on a 86 enf, you're wayyy better off with 2x chirops.

Quote Originally Posted by Smallaura View Post
    was thinking about making one of these for towers, got a good setup in mind and just wanted to ask a few questions
    how do the 86-90 enfs do against the 90 agents?
    is a ql 240 SoC and a chirop better than duel chirops?
    Waste their blockers, cast fear nano until it lands, then drop them with little to no effort.
    Devil Inside

actually wouldnt a Cleaver + SoC be the best option? Missing Dimach but i mean you can only use that 4-5 times durin a tower battle and it is usualy disappointing damage anyways. and the 160 cleaver

i had a SoC on my lvl 90 enf. but that was more for the look...
    For the funz....