Thread: Name cleanup questions...

Name cleanup questions...

Was the character name cleanup really completed properly?

Will we be able to keep the -1 on the name of our characters that were transferred from DNW or will we be reset to a default name after a while?
    The -1 is kind of nice extra feature. That what I am telling myself anyway since some ones still has my name.
    Major "Grimclaw" Sinister Solitus - Enforcer | Alucard "Opigrim" Ashwell Opifex - Shade | Queen "Shoomi" Hex Opifex - Keeper

Someone took my name too Kane and its all I wanted its me why would I not. I guess I said it to many times and someone ninja it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim_One View Post
    Was the character name cleanup really completed properly?

-- The -1 is kind of nice extra feature. That what I am telling myself anyway since some ones still has my name.
    Depends on whether or not you actually had a name that no toon that's been active given the timeframes given by the devs is using. Like, that guy who had my name (Swordbreaker) on RK3 earlier? Totally not getting it on either RK1 or 2, because I have toons by the same name on both. Even if the RK1 toon's lower level, I've played it well below the year or so mark that toons below 174 need to have been played to not get their names turned to Default*.

And this is the way it should be. Why should I be penalized for the fact that someone chose to transfer a character from one server to another?
    GO WITH MANY BLELBINEMS

GUESS WHO (IT STARTS WITH "SWORD" AND ENDS WITH "BREAKER")

LOL

I got the name I wanted on my transferred alt.

It seems the system is working properly now to change name seeing as last time I tried to change name I didn't get a message, this time I did.

[Name-Request]: [Merge Character Name Change Service] You have submitted a request for a name change. You new character's name will be "(Supercooltopsecretnamenoonecanguess)". If this is correct please log out for 5 minutes while we submit your name change request. If "(Supercooltopsecretnamenoonecanguess)" is NOT correct, simply type /name nick [newname] again to select another name. Please note that once you have logged out and your name change is processed you will not be able to use this service again.

Some more ghost characters must of been wiped.
    Major "Grimclaw" Sinister Solitus - Enforcer | Alucard "Opigrim" Ashwell Opifex - Shade | Queen "Shoomi" Hex Opifex - Keeper