Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Important Notice for Test Live Patch 18.5.0.2:

Funcom employee Important Notice for Test Live Patch 18.5.0.2:

The 18.5.0.2 version is available now! (8th of May)

We have been having technical issues with the latest Test Live patch (18.5.0.0), and as a result it will not automatically find any updates. Please notice that you will either have to re-duplicate your TestLive client, or use the AnarchyPatcher to manually patch Test Live from 18.5.0.0 to 18.5.0.2

How to re-duplicate your Test Live client:

1. Ensure that your Live game client is patched up to the latest version. This is done by simply checking that you can log-in to the live servers.
    2. Ensure that Anarchy Online is not running
    3. Open the duplicator program: http://l3cdn.ageofconan.com/patches/AODuplicator.exe
    4. The first field will say Testerver, this is the only option.
    5. Select the Anarchy Online Directory from your local drive in the second field by clicking on the ... button.
    6. Select a location where you want to place the copy of the game files on your local drive in the third field down by clicking on the ... button
    7. Once you have selected the correct locations hit the Duplicate button. This will then start to copy the files. Please note this may take some minutes depending on the specifications of your computer.
    8. Once the copy is complete you can open the new copied directory and run the anarchy.exe that will connect you to the test server.
    9. You can log into Test Live with your normal account details. You will need to create a new character though.

How to use the Anarchy Patcher to manually patch the client (advanced users):

1. Open the DOS Command Prompt (cmd)
    2. Locate the Testserver folder and run the patcher manually with the new version name: AnarchyPatcher.exe 18.5.0.2_EP1
    3. If you are using the small client, you should run: AnarchyPatcher.exe 18.5.0.2
    4. The patching process should be starting now
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

Well, I can't even transfere my chars to TestLive. The option under "All paid Options" is not there. Is this how it is supposed to be, or is it just me having this problem?
    Dudidamage, The PvM gimp E : 220/2x (Winning)

Facebashr: you support clan or omni ? ****: meh ****: omni =P Facebashr: that leaves me no choice. You gained 120 PVP Solo Score.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Speedytrox View Post
    Well, I can't even transfere my chars to TestLive. The option under "All paid Options" is not there. Is this how it is supposed to be, or is it just me having this problem?
    We've had some technical issues with the Test Live character transfer, and decided to disable it temporarily. Meanwhile you will be able to get levels and items for free from the Auto Levelling Service!

I don't have an ETA for when the transfer service will be back, but I intend to let you know as soon as I know.

We're very sorry for this inconvenience.

Kindly,
    Linde
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    temporarily

From the people who brought you Soon(tm)

Trying to patch manually gave me a 'Patchfile not found' error. So I just reduped and it worked that way just fine.
    Because Race Yalm

Cant wait to test a char with 250 ofab and symbs.

It will be completely unrealistic and worthless and incapable of performing like any normal toon. Any ETA on adding gear that people actually use at tl7?
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    Cant wait to test a char with 250 ofab and symbs.

It will be completely unrealistic and worthless and incapable of performing like any normal toon. Any ETA on adding gear that people actually use at tl7?
    It was ql300 Ofab & ql250 Symbs if memory serves me correctly, but I could always be mistaken. Just get your org to roll a team, ding 220, equip gear, go raid for a few hours and get everything equipped >_>

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Yeah because cc, alphas, every alba HUD, 2 lusts, 2WU and ai 30 can be raided in a few hours. Seriously did you post that from your iPhone on the short bus?

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    Yeah because cc, alphas, every alba HUD, 2 lusts, 2WU and ai 30 can be raided in a few hours. Seriously did you post that from your iPhone on the short bus?
    iPosted it from the not-everything-in-life-needs-to-be-serious bus.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Not sure if this is the right place to comment on stuff that's on test, if it's not i'm sure (or hope) some mod will move his post.

Why did you remove the 1 point damage on mongo and other taunts?
    It used to be a good way to see if the mob actually got hit by mongo or if it was in an strange out-of-los place, i know that you can still see an effect on the mob if you have effects turned on but still.

Afraid enfos will farm damage with mongo if the +dd rule still applies to it? haha

Strange change that serves no apperant purpose from my perspective, it only makes it harder to see if mob x got taunted or not.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

A better idea is you justify why enfos should be topping dd in raids with your suggestion.

your an idiot

I don't particularly care if +dd affect mongo or not, that was not the point.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

+dmg now effects nanodamage, mongo does nanodamage. You want mongo to keep doing nanodamage therefore you should tell us why enfos should have aoe nukes.

your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    We've had some technical issues with the Test Live character transfer, and decided to disable it temporarily. Meanwhile you will be able to get levels and items for free from the Auto Levelling Service!

I don't have an ETA for when the transfer service will be back, but I intend to let you know as soon as I know.

We're very sorry for this inconvenience.

Kindly,
    Linde
    Thanks for the quick reply
    Dudidamage, The PvM gimp E : 220/2x (Winning)

Facebashr: you support clan or omni ? ****: meh ****: omni =P Facebashr: that leaves me no choice. You gained 120 PVP Solo Score.

So, I re-duped and after adding the '.0' to version.id, I tried to patch the client. However, I get this error message: Clicky.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    RK1 (Atlantean)
    Candylover (220/28/57 Neutral Solitus Shade)
    Herthaur (160/13/? Neutral Atrox Doctor)
    Shirayukii (194/?/? Omni Solitus Doctor)
    Ladyoflove (181 Clan fr00b Solitus Martial Artist)
    Unikorn (10 Neutral fr00b Atrox Adventurer) - Sprkly's Pink Fluffy Thing
    ~~~~
    RK0 (TestLive)
    Tideborn (220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Enforcer)

wohoo, the basic DOS lessons in elementary school anno 1996 actually came in handy.

Edit, Linde, you could have told the people how to use the DOS commands.

"cd.." and "cd testserver" is all you gotta type anyways.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    wohoo, the basic DOS lessons in elementary school anno 1996 actually came in handy.

Edit, Linde, you could have told the people how to use the DOS commands.

"cd.." and "cd testserver" is all you gotta type anyways.
    Linde doesnt know that ppl who doesnt know DOS exists xD
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

It's not DOS, it's a Windows command line prompt
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

That works just like DOS xD
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lover View Post
    So, I re-duped and after adding the '.0' to version.id, I tried to patch the client. However, I get this error message: Clicky.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
    I just re-duped current live version and it patched smoothly without changing anything in version.id ...

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast