Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OP MAs!!!1111oneone11eleven

OP MAs!!!1111oneone11eleven

First, this is not a post that will say do that and that, or nerf that and that... I will just point out the obvious and how my MA currently performs.

Perks:
    - In PvM:
    If mobs got low HP by the time my perks goes of from queue mob already got killed by team.
    Obliterate: LOL, you can only use it on mobs like TNH/BEAST with HUGE HP else there is no way you can use it and target not being dead in that time. 15%, are you serious? plus huge recharge and chain with other perk. Also if other MA did obliterate you can't use it, which is kinda stupid.
    Perks dmg: I don't think they do more then 10k dmg, not calculating Obliterate since you can't use it. 10k per minute, thats equal to 1 crit, might as well remove perks from MAs.
    - In PvP:
    Sorry but they never land. And I'm not talking about greeny.
    If you manage to actually perk someone, you need about 7 seconds until all perks goes off. By that time he got: Healed, Ran, rooted me and ran, feared me, <insert other CC tools here>
    They are waaaaaay to slow.

Ma attacks:
    - In PvM:
    I don't use MA attacks on PvM since its a waste of time, maybe Sappo for the add dmg.

- In PvP:
    They never land. (what a surprise).
    You gived us delirium but you can't land it. Whats the point? Now some Kewl MA will say: pop monmist/FoL and Delirium will land. Sorry mister, FoL doesn't land either, and with moonmist is not enough.
    Using MA attacks locks: swapping/casting nanos, are you serious?
    Using MA attacks that stuns == casting a stun nano without woobling my arms around but doing some wana be chuck noris/bruce lee moves.

How can I kill someone in PvP?
    Only way I can get close to killing someone is by using the almighty swaps: SoFC/Bow for SA/AS (FA doesn't count since it always misses and wastes time on swapping)
    SA and AS never caps at the same time or rarely does so. I don't really use dimach since it locks Touch of Sai Fung, or sometimes I do because it pisses me off that I can't do anything to perk/kill a target.
    Yeah I use tears/alb arrows also, but they are not reliable, having a hard time landing those also, who would of knew?

So, I'm forced to rely on something that can't be relied upon, awesome!

Avarage MA runspeed: 2.3k : Target not in range. Rings a bell? Our uber velocity can't really compete with gsf/wolf/rage/bail/<insert other rs buffs here>

Can't wait to remove AS from our toolset, that way I will run only with SoFC and not worry about swapping anymore.

All in all, give ADVS more LOVE! I mean seriosly? I seen a adv in BS that died from a zerg, thats should never happen.

Peace!

Mods use it for target practice.

But seriously, Obliterate is being reworked into more useful perk and MAs are actually getting a root perk. Reading some documentations would be preferred before sprouting something like that.

P.S.
    2,3k selfed run speed is 400 more then mine. :shrug:
    Last edited by -Klod-; Apr 19th, 2010 at 23:49:34.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

nerf ma's.

We have 13k hp,uber 2,2k-2,4k rs, the most number of useful buffs, amazing perks and all that kind of shiz.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

I'd like to see AR bonuses on Dreadloch shen sticks.

25 MA skill each, and 250 HP.

You're right, crits and high normal damage are going to be amazing powerful once specials and heals are nerfed. MA's will need a nerf.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I'd like to see AR bonuses on Dreadloch shen sticks.

25 MA skill each, and 250 HP.
    I'd rather like to see new mesh on them

Would be nice to have Ofab Shens for non 210+ MAs.
    blah

Actually this is by far the most sensible post made here on this forum, and I agree fully to OP. Those flaws have been haunting us few years now, and many MA:s have either rerolled or quit because we have been left behind in all areas. Only like shades do worse than us, and thats only in pvp-scenario. With bit more AR and bit more Evades we would be fine. Not another attack, which locks all other activity for 10-30s, and being then almost useless. Also, the range/sync problems still exist, and we should have more means of stopping our targets for running, even for a brief time. So in conclusion;

- More AR for pvp purposes. Around 300 more would be good enough to actually challenge ppl in pvp.

- More defense for surviving more than 5s in mass pvp. 200 evades would work nicely here, and prolly help us a bit on that scenario.

- Remove all recharges on our special attacks. This is just retarded, remove them pls

- We are only viable in pvp trough 2 hotswaps, which sucks big time and is kinda sad actually. Use means above to make us more useful, add more dmg perks and remove hotswapping.

- Increase runspeed. We have 2k:sh RS. Thats pathetic for a melee class. Up it at least for 500 points to actually reach somebody.

- Give us snares. Something along 3-6s long ones. Maybe one shorter (4s) and one longer (6s) snares with 1.30 lockdown on both. That would help us a lot.

- Remove sync problems from BS and other pvp activities.

Thats something to work on for starters. After that we could have a chance to actually kill someone of our own level instead of dying in 10s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    As far as the hardest professions to take down in mass pvp? Martial Artists and Adventurers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMekon View Post
    abnormal? explain how that is, cuz most of us can statistically show, how soldiers are one of the poorest pvp professions in terms of both offense and defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I'm curious. Do you Martial Artists actually plan to have a thread about professionals that doesn't end in a flamewar about equipment setups? I think you're about 0/3 now.

I like the mesh on the shens, I call them pinata whackers because they whack open loot pinatas - I.E. PvM bosses/mobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    Think before casting AMS? Please. I don't have a sold (not a tl7 one anyway) and I see how retarded this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliost View Post
    Perks dmg: I don't think they do more then 10k dmg, not calculating Obliterate since you can't use it. 10k per minute, thats equal to 1 crit, might as well remove perks from MAs.
    Did anyone else see this?

IF my agent uses IGW, I may... some times.... crit upto 5k...
    The agent perks are slower than the MA perks...
    We got a rebalance patch coming around the corner...
    So the verdict is: MA is already one of the top DDers ingame, and they have allways been...

Quote Originally Posted by Neon_1 View Post
    Actually this is by far the most sensible post made here on this forum, and I agree fully to OP. Those flaws have been haunting us few years now, and many MA:s have either rerolled or quit because we have been left behind in all areas. Only like shades do worse than us, and thats only in pvp-scenario. With bit more AR and bit more Evades we would be fine. Not another attack, which locks all other activity for 10-30s, and being then almost useless. Also, the range/sync problems still exist, and we should have more means of stopping our targets for running, even for a brief time. So in conclusion;

- More AR for pvp purposes. Around 300 more would be good enough to actually challenge ppl in pvp.

- More defense for surviving more than 5s in mass pvp. 200 evades would work nicely here, and prolly help us a bit on that scenario.

- Remove all recharges on our special attacks. This is just retarded, remove them pls

- We are only viable in pvp trough 2 hotswaps, which sucks big time and is kinda sad actually. Use means above to make us more useful, add more dmg perks and remove hotswapping.

- Increase runspeed. We have 2k:sh RS. Thats pathetic for a melee class. Up it at least for 500 points to actually reach somebody.

- Give us snares. Something along 3-6s long ones. Maybe one shorter (4s) and one longer (6s) snares with 1.30 lockdown on both. That would help us a lot.

- Remove sync problems from BS and other pvp activities.

Thats something to work on for starters. After that we could have a chance to actually kill someone of our own level instead of dying in 10s.

If you actually knew how to read the forums instead of just trolling, you would know that they are already working on most of this...

Quote Originally Posted by Stinnipeng View Post
    Did anyone else see this?

IF my agent uses IGW, I may... some times.... crit upto 5k...
    The agent perks are slower than the MA perks...
    We got a rebalance patch coming around the corner...
    So the verdict is: MA is already one of the top DDers ingame, and they have allways been...
    Did I said we don't got enough dd? Nop, don't think so, its jut pathetic that all the DD perks combined barely match 1 crit... See what I mean?

And yes, you are not supposed to crit as high as MAs since you use a weapon! Weapons have max beneficial skills. Fists doesn't, any MA skill added affects the dmg template, thus the crits.

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    I don't really see any problems with our perk damage. Who cares how much they compare with our crits, they aren't crits. Most of our damage is supposed to be from fists.
    Lets say I agree with you, but I still need to land them heh....

First, this is not a post that will say do that and that, or nerf that and that...
    ... later on that same post...

All in all, give ADVS more LOVE! I mean seriosly? I seen a adv in BS that died from a zerg, thats should never happen.
    Seriously, I think you must know this guy

Clearly, Ma's who use shen sticks, do so at the expense of being able to hotswap.

there should be another bonus to the shenstick. It needs a small upgrade to compete with the awesome beast weapons that all other profs have got.

Please add a weapons upgrade to the shenstick:

Infused/imbued/upgraded Dreadloch Shen Stick
    NODROP

Use:
    Martial Artist

Martial Arts: 2501
    Brawl: 1751
    Dimach: 1201

300-325(450)
    Attack: 1.6
    Recharge: 1.6

Combined MA: 2100
    Multi melee: 1550
    Max Beneficial skill: 2850

Modifier:
    Max health 500
    15 AAD
    25 martial arts

Description:
    A seamless merging of classified shadowlands and dreadloch technology. Upon a successful hit nanites may be injected into the targets bloodstream, rendering healing nano's to be only 75% effective.

Clearly, Ma's who use shen sticks, do so at the expense of being able to hotswap.
    This is not true. Assuming I understood your point.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

No Sneak Attack?
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

there should be another bonus to the shenstick. It needs a small upgrade to compete with the awesome beast weapons that all other profs have got.

Infused/imbued/upgraded Dreadloch Shen Stick
    NODROP

Use:
    Martial Artist

Martial Arts: 2501
    Brawl: 1751
    Dimach: 1201

300-325(450)
    Attack: 1.6
    Recharge: 1.6

Combined MA: 2100
    Multi melee: 1550
    Max Beneficial skill: 2850

Modifier:
    Max health 500
    15 AAD
    25 martial arts

Description:
    A seamless merging of classified shadowlands and dreadloch technology. Upon a successful hit nanites may be injected into the targets bloodstream, rendering healing nano's to be only 75% effective.
    With Blades of Boltar mesh!
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

It needs a small upgrade to compete with the awesome beast weapons that some profs have got.
    Just a small fix here, but agreed on the rest.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast