Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Constant Barrage

Quote Originally Posted by NotDavidBowi View Post
    Only if we get the same Runspeed, max hp and healing abilies you have!
    no, insted u have aoe blinds, incredible amount of CC, reflect shields, evade buff, nanomage absorb and the list goes on!

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    NTs are designed and balanced around landing their nanos.

If any profession is able to be immune to nanos, then NTs cannot be balanced against them. Here is where CB comes into play. CB is a time wasting tool that allows NTs to land their nanos on you. It is a purely nuking class, they are supposed to land nanos on you, deal with it.

CB really isn't the problem, it's the entire concept of LE nukes. This will be fixed.
    That's a terrible argument. Using that logic enforcers should have a -2k evade cls debuff that lands 95% of the time.

As things are NR is useless against NTs unless you perk NR2 or more. That's just wrong.
    Zenevan2 - 220/30/70 agent

There are tons of endgame NT's running around in NR2 and still never miss a single nano against my crat, who runs around in 2.7k nr, and up towards 3.1k with my perk up.

Let a soldier run around with -600 ar, and i'll just /disco and "lol noob" at him all day.

Working as intended.
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    There are tons of endgame NT's running around in NR2 and still never miss a single nano against my crat, who runs around in 2.7k nr, and up towards 3.1k with my perk up.

Let a soldier run around with -600 ar, and i'll just /disco and "lol noob" at him all day.

Working as intended.
    unless its the EC3 ofc! then it still takes about 10 times longer than an NT to kill you

I don't understand why people complain about CB instead of LE nukes. CB was around long before LE and most people that didn't play NT's didn't even know it existed. Why is no one complaining about IU? You people realize it has an even lower check than CB? I haven't seen one single nerf IU thread. Ever.

An NT has no reg hits, no specials, and our perks are dependent on a debuff that comes from a single threaded casting system. Name one other profession that matches those conditions. Can't? Well maybe (surprise!) NTs just work differently than other professions. Trying to compare an NT with professions that work entirely different will never be an accurate comparison.

All that being said, from the looks of things NTs are in for some major changes. And we already know LE nukes are being phased out. Lets see what the future holds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    stuff
    The perk part I can understand since NR perks check nr+aad, but after rebalance that should no longer be an issue. And IU isn't caught the issue it once was with the addition of all the HP adding gear, and 30% caps. Will I resist IU anymore than CB? not really.

Will I have to run around or hide for a minute with CB III running in my ncu? Not anymore.

NTs will no longer be a 2 button profession (insert soldier,agent, etc. jokes here)
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

NTs are designed and balanced around landing their nanos.

If any profession is able to be immune to nanos, then NTs cannot be balanced against them. Here is where CB comes into play. CB is a time wasting tool that allows NTs to land their nanos on you. It is a purely nuking class, they are supposed to land nanos on you, deal with it.

CB really isn't the problem, it's the entire concept of LE nukes. This will be fixed.
    WTB -1K dodged range debuff that stacks, at 55% check. After all.....all Ive got is my assault rifle.....Im SUPPOSED to HIT ppl with it, right?
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Yes, but your defence does also not rely on landing FA's on people.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Holy crap you guys need to get some god damn perspective.

Single threaded toons vs. multi threaded toons. They're not the same. They should not be treated even remotely the same as your profession.

Also, the problem sure as hell isn't that NTs can land nanos on you. You're all butthurt because NTs can land nanos that hurt on you. Guess what? LE nukes are being removed. There's nothing to cry about here.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

no you need some other perspective!

if i twink my nr i want to see some benefits from it and yes also against nts!
    The stuff with single channel vs multi channel or whatever is gonna change anyway so dont take that as a argument for some op toolset

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    I don't understand why people complain about CB instead of LE nukes. CB was around long before LE and most people that didn't play NT's didn't even know it existed. Why is no one complaining about IU? You people realize it has an even lower check than CB? I haven't seen one single nerf IU thread. Ever.

An NT has no reg hits, no specials, and our perks are dependent on a debuff that comes from a single threaded casting system. Name one other profession that matches those conditions. Can't? Well maybe (surprise!) NTs just work differently than other professions. Trying to compare an NT with professions that work entirely different will never be an accurate comparison.

All that being said, from the looks of things NTs are in for some major changes. And we already know LE nukes are being phased out. Lets see what the future holds.
    (Of course people don't complain if they don't get killed )

NT offense checks nanoskills vs NR. fine. Nukes are powerfull. fine, they should be.
    But CB means that you might as well have 0 NR when you're fighting a NT. What is NR for? countering nanos. But it's useless against the prof that uses nanos the most. See something wrong there?
    Zenevan2 - 220/30/70 agent

Holy crap you guys need to get some god damn perspective.

Single threaded toons vs. multi threaded toons. They're not the same. They should not be treated even remotely the same as your profession.

Also, the problem sure as hell isn't that NTs can land nanos on you. You're all butthurt because NTs can land nanos that hurt on you. Guess what? LE nukes are being removed. There's nothing to cry about here.
    OMG u never get the point do you? NO proffesion should have there toolset UNRESISTABLE, and with a guarantee of landing all perks and all nanos like nts do at the moment. i think CB is more overpowered than LE nukes, even tho its no doubt they are also to strong!

Quote Originally Posted by msbish View Post
    OMG u never get the point do you? NO proffesion should have there toolset UNRESISTABLE, and with a guarantee of landing all perks and all nanos like nts do at the moment. i think CB is more overpowered than LE nukes, even tho its no doubt they are also to strong!
    Why the hell there aren't threads as Nerf HHAB, Remove Notum repulsor,...?!?!!!!
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    Why the hell there aren't threads as Nerf HHAB, Remove Notum repulsor,...?!?!!!!
    there are, but they get **** all over by every1 because they are retarded (especially HH@B i lol so hard at stupid ass Nts that try and bring HH@B up)
    Shadwstalker - In before agents are cool again! http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=171841
    Imsoparanoid - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=128791
    Shadwenf - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=133295

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    because they are worthless as long as NT's have CB.

Quote Originally Posted by msbish View Post
    You're right, no class should have damage that cannot be mitigated at all (or rather, all of its damage unmitigatable at all)

Thus, heals, absorbs, HP.
    Though, as its been said before the issue here is NT can only do one thing at once, thus the nanos need to land.

Everyone QQ's about CB making NR useless, but that NR is suddenly useful when someone tries to cast GTH, or a Drain, or NSD etc (e.g, vs a non NT).
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

yeah cb sure will be awesome if you can cast cb, blind, layer and nukes parallel, so we cant get it removed nts need some fun after this hard time doubling everything down

Quote Originally Posted by Larafina View Post
    yeah cb sure will be awesome if you can cast cb, blind, layer and nukes parallel, so we cant get it removed nts need some fun after this hard time doubling everything down
    What part of "nobody has any information about the coming nt toolset" don't you understand?
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Larafina View Post
    CB is a nuke.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

The problem I see with CB is it allows an NT to perk NR1 or NR2 with little drawback,may not bother some, but trying to land stuff on an NT with MP's these days is getting beyond a joke
    Still here

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast