Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Constant Barrage

actuall duel nuek, solevita just a few nts and see their alphas that doesn't involve any le nukes. Nts have a very good alpha that doesn't involve any le nukes.
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic1 View Post
    actuall duel nuek, solevita just a few nts and see their alphas that doesn't involve any le nukes. Nts have a very good alpha that doesn't involve any le nukes.

That's like saying "there are a few good NTs but others are just 2 OPed nano monkeys".
    Ohwait, it is like that.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

how about NBG with NS/5k absorb. can you alpha that b4 the nt has time to do a full alpha on you? I doubt it. I'll give a 100 mil for the first agent that alphas nuek or raginmage in a duel so that doesnt' include killing them after their alpha failed (which is hard to beat unless u use cloak of renamiated illiusionist). I don't think there's a single agent on rk2 that can do it, maybe a hotswap agent but doubt it.
    Eh... duels...

Well at the start of the duel, the NT will have nm coon, NS2, NBG, a full nanopool, reanimated cloak so yeah I guess in duels idk but in normal pvp, you can hide behind a wall or something for the duration of ns2, as for NBG, I dunno if agents have enough damage to break through 42k nanopool but the priciple is still somewhat the same, look at the target ncu window then kite around/root/whompa hop/whatever for 25s then kill.

It's really easy to kill NTs if you know how they work

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    it is better for when its up, it dosnt get ripped, BRed or bypassed by nukes, it works against -everything- unlike AMS
    I won't bother even attacking a soldier if he ams's but I can kill an NT even if he uses NBG.

Plus, after those 25s of NBG, your nanopool is wiped completely and you're left with a 3k nanodot for 35 seconds, making your next NBG massively crappy, unless you have a good amount of time to recover fully (or you /terminate and let decon refill it)

So it's like you use AMS5 then when it's up next time, you're forced to use TMS4 or something.

So no, it's not 10x better than AMS.

well obviously u know that nukes don't take account for geometric obstacles so if they cast b4 u run away u still get hit....
    Also i can gank several nts in bs, but when it comes to endgamed pvp it's not that easy at all lol.
    BS pvp isn't even indicative of a profession's performance since you usually have several gimp 220s or sub 220s running around. So cut the bs.

Btw what happens if the nt sees you coming and i don't know roots/blinds and demolishes you. So hmm what you said you can kill a subpar nt if he doesn't see you coming. Fantastic

And are you saying that you can't kill a 220 Soldier as a MA? Really that's a lol. You can easily outheal their dmg with matrix of ka/ and you evades. Sure you can't alpha them thru ams, but really, they aren't suppose to die really in ams else they have no defense. Your reasoning is absolute crap and your pvp experience is mediocre at best.
    Last edited by Anarchic1; May 9th, 2010 at 06:01:42.

Now, it's getting embarassing.

Mocs and Anar have decided to wait the very verge of rebalancing before waving their tissue in public.
    LE nukes are going away and CB will be reviewed like all post SL nukes. Now, try to gather the last scraps of your dignity, dry your tears and get a grip maybe?
    We got that you two couldn't find a way to deal with NTs, but if I were you, I would keep a low profile about it, as I said, it's embarassing...
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

sure there are ways to survive an nt, but regardless, nts have a very deadly alpha without le nukes and is going to get stronger with the nanomage perk. So if nanomage perk comes in game, there is no way CB can remain in game.

btw shubbery read all my posts to understand my argument. I was stating as an agent u cannot alpha a nt b4 he runs his entire alpha on you. Sure after the nt's alpha fails, he' an easy kill. Nts aren't very gankable either, so they usually have the advantage of being able to land their alpha on an opponenet b4 the opponent can hope to kill them
    Last edited by Anarchic1; May 9th, 2010 at 10:10:29.

sure there are ways to survive an nt, but regardless, nts have a very deadly alpha without le nukes and is going to get stronger with the nanomage perk. So if nanomage perk comes in game, there is no way CB can remain in game.
    Just wait and see what FC has in mind for NTs before coming up with your "remove this, remove that" arguments. NTs will get an overhaul, LE nukes will go and we will be completely different from what we are now.

I know everyone loves to QQ about NTs, but FC already stated they are changing the NT drastically so there really is no use for these threads anymore. Just wait and see what FC comes up with.

Quote Originally Posted by NotDavidBowi View Post
    Just wait and see what FC has in mind for NTs before coming up with your "remove this, remove that" arguments. NTs will get an overhaul, LE nukes will go and we will be completely different from what we are now.

I know everyone loves to QQ about NTs, but FC already stated they are changing the NT drastically so there really is no use for these threads anymore. Just wait and see what FC comes up with.
    the problem is, most of us dont wanna deal with the current NT state for 8 more months....

unlucky, do you think if you whine enough FC will add a temporary nerf? really?

Just wait for the balancing patch, and see what it brings.
    Varsbot
    Variable004

I hope all of you realize the flaws of doing all the rebalance in one big patch, since that's FC goal. If not, go back to school

Quote Originally Posted by Variable View Post
    unlucky, do you think if you whine enough FC will add a temporary nerf? really?

Like BR/GTH.....yes I do.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

The difference is: even without BR/GTH traders would be very powerful. NTs have only CB+LE nukes, without it they would be useless. Also CB is only overpowered against crats. Agents/soldiers/engineers and whoever else was whining here should just stfu and l2p

Quote Originally Posted by ninst View Post
    NTs have only CB+LE nukes, without it they would be useless.
    Mmmm maybe the the 2 button nabs like you would be useless without it. /tell Nuek and maybe he can teach you how to play without your precious LE nukes.

btw shubbery read all my posts to understand my argument. I was stating as an agent u cannot alpha a nt b4 he runs his entire alpha on you. Sure after the nt's alpha fails, he' an easy kill.
    Yeah but what do you want? NTs to be cannon fodder? To be killed in 5 sec? I don't really understand your reasoning. Look at enfs, can you alpha an enf before he executes his entire alpha on you? Can you alpha a MA before he runs his entire alpha on you? Can you alpha a fixer before he runs his alpha on you?

What seems to be the problem here?

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    Mmmm maybe the the 2 button nabs like you would be useless without it. /tell Nuek and maybe he can teach you how to play without your precious LE nukes.
    What make NT useful in group pvp is the ability to debuff NR and reflects. There are plenty of professions who can deal PVP damage better compared to NT without CB/LE nukes. Our role in mass pvp is to strip reflects from target or debuff NR. Without CB/LE nukes you can do only underaverage damage = be almost useless.

Our role in mass pvp is to strip reflects from target or debuff NR.
    Yeah, the ease of such doings is what's wrong in this picture though.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    Yeah but what do you want? NTs to be cannon fodder? To be killed in 5 sec? I don't really understand your reasoning. Look at enfs, can you alpha an enf before he executes his entire alpha on you? Can you alpha a MA before he runs his entire alpha on you? Can you alpha a fixer before he runs his alpha on you?

What seems to be the problem here?
    in you original post you made it sound like agents could alpha nts with all their defenses up which is quite the opposite. I just pointed out an error in your argument, that's all.

We have a chance at surviving their alpha by swapping on hp gear/cloak of reanim, but still with the upcoming nanomage perk, their alpha will be insanse. Hence cb has to be tweaked or nanomage perk better not make it in game. I prefer the later since i know of several ppl rolling tl7 nm agents/shades now as we speak....

Quote Originally Posted by Klodders View Post
    Yeah, the ease of such doings is what's wrong in this picture though.
    Problem is its just as easy to land everything on NT (one reason is existence of two stupid HUD items with blind resist). Once we will get more reliable defenses I will be happy to work more on my ability to land nanos. That's why you cannot just nerf CB like BR/GTH. First we need to have more reliable defence (not just one *up to* 25s shield every 5 mins) and we also need to be able to get decent nanoskills (compare our 100 MC from cyberdeck + 15 from buff to trader's 2x 275 drain transfer).

... nanomage perk better not make it in game
    Agree, this perk is insane and should not make it in game.

in you original post you made it sound like agents could alpha nts with all their defenses up which is quite the opposite. I just pointed out an error in your argument, that's all.

We have a chance at surviving their alpha by swapping on hp gear/cloak of reanim, but still with the upcoming nanomage perk, their alpha will be insanse. Hence cb has to be tweaked or nanomage perk better not make it in game. I prefer the later since i know of several ppl rolling tl7 nm agents/shades now as we speak....
    No... I said kill an NT, not alpha it. NTs have very good alpha blockers with NS2 and NBG, when those two defenses are down though, they can be alpha'd quite easily.

It's why I stopped facerolling all my perks when I see an NT, I wait for them to cast NS2, or if I know they using LE nukes, I just faceroll

And to the ppl rolling nanomage shades/agents/anything now, lol They do know a breed change is incoming too yeah? So err they can just roll a normal prof now then just change after...

Problem is its just as easy to land everything on NT (one reason is existence of two stupid HUD items with blind resist).
    You have got to be kidding.

You guys have more reliable defense then say, bow MPs, with triple the firepower at the same time. Besides, "two stupid HUD items" are getting reworked, it was said numerous times.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast