Thread: Life after Shadowfade.

Life after Shadowfade.

Any suggestions on what to look for after Shadowfade armor? I'm only a little ol' 52 but I'm always looking to the future.

On a side note its good to be back. Took almost a 2 year break. I just can't stay away from here I guess.

if you got Shadow Lands you really should get Predator Armor. It will do nicely for a while
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Thx Alternity. I've managed to pick up everything but the chest and sleeves.

If you play on RK1 send Darkempire or Voidraven a tell, and I'll sort you out with the missing parts mate.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Thanks Alternity. I got lucky last night and got 2 sleeves in 2 drops *woot*.

I've got an extra pair of boots I'd be happy to trade.

So I'm kickin around in my Pred armor with much joy. Experiencing the darker parts of SL either for the first time or again since retiring my NT (retired because I got sick of not getting a group unless I was willing to kite for 4 alts that just sat on a hill).

So now for my inquiry. Will Pred do me well up to end game or should I be looking for an upgrade in the mean time? I've dug and dug and can't seem to find any suggestions/ideas/recommendations on good armor progression past Pred.

My other question is on end game armor choices. With the sheer number of armor options out there (some sucky, some yummy), do ya'll have any suggestions that could point me in the right direction I should be heading when it comes to end game armor selection?

I've heard mixed messages when it comes to the tier armor, some love it, most hate it and even more say mix and match. Other than that I've not seen much info from the more experienced Agents out there.

Still trying to get some reliable Alien teams, well actually, any alien teams. LFT just seems to be a Heck Fest which gets old after awhile pulling aggro from the pocket enfo.
    Last edited by NaimahDolgoth; May 7th, 2010 at 18:27:36.

pred will do you til the mid 100s easily and you will have a choice to make.

Either you spend some time in the Inner Sanctum and farm the upgraded shadowfade armor at level 125, this is a decent armor set that will last you until 200.

Or you can hold out with pred for a little bit longer and then do the dark ruins instance in Adonis for the upgraded predator armor (aka goddess armor).

If neither of these appeal to you, you can start doing some battlestations/daily quests for some ofab pieces. The sleeves, chest and gloves are all brilliant pieces but its a waste to buy anything under ql 175 since you will outlevel it too quickly.

Miy's ranged armor pants at a high ql will be a good replacement for predator pants.

At endgame you will want to start looking at ofab gear and alien armor, but thats a long way off

Thx Romaas I'll definitely start looking into these options.

I'm sitting at 130 right now. I've never visited IS. How is this solo? Should I be looking for a group or can I pop in there and do some stealth farming?

Maybe level 150+ for the first floor if you want to solo the first few mobs i could be wrong though.Its been a while.
    Would be much better to camp there for a team or stay on /lft IS.Eventually you will get one and can sit at the back of the first few teams asking the odd question and assisting the intelligent looking players for targets.If in doub i assist the dude with the biggest guns
    Thats how my whole AO life went when i made my first character which is an opi agent and still my pride and joy
    You might find that once you get used to a leveling area you will be leading the teams and tanking the mobs.Agent is that flexible.
    Enjoy the ride!