Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: *Official* Daily Mission Bug reports

Just got the daily mission : Jewelry 1/5 and cant figure it out.
    It says: "Our client collects perfectly cut Rubi-Ka jewels.
    You're commissioned to collect 5 raw jewels, use a Jensen Gem Cutter to cut them, then deliver them to our client, Mr Carlsberg, in a perfectly cut shape.
    Jewels can be found all over Rubi-Ka, but reports say they have been frequently found in the Biomare Facility."

And so i went to foremans, got the first gem and im missing like 200sh ME on my non tradeskill toon to cut it. Is this really intended? Should i farm gems then find trader for buffs and use city TS machine for a mish?
    Tried with some low QL gems and cut 5 of them but mish does not update.

Sorry if this question has been asked before, trying to figure it out and cant find any clues.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

The mission does not update when you cut the gems, but when you turn them in.

Here's more information on the mission if you'd like to see it
    http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?...&link=0&id=554
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO fansite worldwide - Site Manager || Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvana View Post
    The mission does not update when you cut the gems, but when you turn them in.

Here's more information on the mission if you'd like to see it
    http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?...&link=0&id=554
    Ah thank you very much!
    The whole (1/5) got me messed up
    The location of the NPC i need to turn the item to not being in mission description did not help too
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=594929

Posted before I saw this thread. Still, relevant.
    Stuff here

Spaced Out, the cocoons were patched to not attack http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...ghlight=Spaced. I never got a chance to check it as my paid accounts were frozen.

Might be specific to pet classes, I set pets to follow on zoning in, then on noticing the cocoon's mission set guard and attacked one, then all cocoon's agroed.

"John Smith: Dude... I know this gal... She'll give it up to to anyone getting first hand info on a site...If you hook me up with the status of one of the clan sites I'll relay some of that sugar to you."

Not so much a bug as a typo on the clan mish for Reclaim the Lands figure ill still list it here.

One of the posters needing tagging in the clan version of daily mission "2HO Grafity" is completed flipped off 90° of what it should be, making it near to impossible to be noticed :

- 725.7, 1739.6, 46.2 (725.7 1739.6 y 46.2 635)
    - Pf Proxy: Model=51100:635 GS=0 SG=0 R=635, resource: 635
    - zone: 2598, area: "2HO Outpost"
    Version: 18.4.11.2_EP1, map id: 18.4.11.2_25.10.2011_16.14.56, build: 49893.

Thanx to fix
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Omni-Tek Nano-Spray can get lost? It's not unique so you can have multiple ones of them, might also be ordinary bug as I had to relog to fix team.

Also should be available from the shop.

EDIT: Got the mission again, it does now spawn new one for player. So I suggest adding it to the shop. Also if there is some new items add them too.
    Last edited by Ekarona; Nov 4th, 2011 at 14:15:16.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Spaced out: Coons.

Quote Originally Posted by Joralf View Post
    All coons still attack. Actually i just recived the attack message the first time, so i guess the "attack message spam" is fixed. Are you still supposed to get attacked by every coon upon attacking one of them?
    Gonna quote myself here.. This is just getting stupid. after 1 mob i have half HP on my gimp NT... Is battle prepared kits or outside buffs really necessary for this mission?
    Last edited by Joralf; Nov 3rd, 2011 at 19:03:01. Reason: spelling

Ai daily mission "Spaced Out"(the one with loads of coocons) dont know what FC have done now with that mission, before it did work good - but now every time i try to make this mission i fail. When u attack the "right" (the one with the alien who's got the item u need to complete the misison, there is spawning 4 aliens instead of 1 aliens....
    Quee

I haven't encountered piles of adds in the cocoon version of "Spaced Out," but the indistinguishable spawn piles of aliens in the other version is taking some getting used to. "I'll just calm that one and deal with the other," only to find that there were really three or four there. Anymore, I think I'll kill the wee general as soon as he shows up and make the rescue.

On the plus side, now when you visit the NPC in Newland, you get caught in the tractor beam even if you haven't talked to him yet. No more waiting for someone else's dialogue to wrap up before you can start!
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

Quote Originally Posted by Quee View Post
    Ai daily mission "Spaced Out"(the one with loads of coocons) dont know what FC have done now with that mission, before it did work good - but now every time i try to make this mission i fail. When u attack the "right" (the one with the alien who's got the item u need to complete the misison, there is spawning 4 aliens instead of 1 aliens....
    I might got so used to this mission that I failed to see more aliens spawn.

I always follow this order:
    * enter ship (you stand in the corner opposite the people you have to rescue)
    * don't move and kill the small alien (which spawns the other aliens)
    * kill the alien in the corner to the right and MOVE to that corner
    * if you've killed it, a medic alien spawns in the corner you entered the ship
    * kill the medic and MOVE back to the corner where you entered
    * if you've killed it, a technician spawns in the corner where you've killed the 2nd alien
    * kill the technician and move to that corner
    * the general spawns
    * loot the item, ignore the alien near the people, give item to people, run out

As long as you stay in the corners no alien will aggro you.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by alfora View Post
    I might got so used to this mission that I failed to see more aliens spawn.

I always follow this order:
    * enter ship (you stand in the corner opposite the people you have to rescue)
    * don't move and kill the small alien (which spawns the other aliens)
    * kill the alien in the corner to the right and MOVE to that corner
    * if you've killed it, a medic alien spawns in the corner you entered the ship
    * kill the medic and MOVE back to the corner where you entered
    * if you've killed it, a technician spawns in the corner where you've killed the 2nd alien
    * kill the technician and move to that corner
    * the general spawns
    * loot the item, ignore the alien near the people, give item to people, run out

As long as you stay in the corners no alien will aggro you.
    That mission i have never trouble with - its the one that u got Cocoons instead of "live" aliens...

So every time i see that is the one i got i delete mission and terminate.
    Quee

@Quee

If you reenter ship you can get a new mission, so if you get coons just leave. Then go back and get warped again.

Isn't that the problem with the mish? "Leaving"? you can't leave till you loot the item or die or beacon out.
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Quote Originally Posted by Joralf View Post
    @Quee

If you reenter ship you can get a new mission, so if you get coons just leave. Then go back and get warped again.

Well i did also supposed that u cant leave - at least i have not try to just leave....
    Quee

????. My previous post was just tip, or a workaround. I wrote it so you can do that daily, get your AXP and not have to delete the mission.

There is several ways to "leave" the ship, you just can't walk out of there like a regular mission. Grid, warp, beacon and dieing works. Even dieing is worth it, unless you are going for 0 alien deaths, because the amount of AXP you get on hand inn far exceeds the loss from dieing. If you don't want to lose regular XP inn to pool, just save before doing your Spaced out daily.

Don't get me wrong, I also think the Spaced out coon daily needs fixing. You can see that from my previous posts in this thread. But with the current state of this mission, leaving the ship is a way to complete this daily, and not have to delete it.

KK, well im gona try to think of it next time i get that "mission".
    Quee

Hmmm another bugged one this time

I did get the mission in Home to "rescue a npc" from aliens.....well i did go there and i died my self just as the last alien did - but i did not get any reward and i dont have the opt. to "upploads mission" to map and if i look at mission description it says....

"Make Sure the Client is Safe
    Description:
    Make Sure the Client is Safe

The Freelancer Agency has received a distress signal from a Rubi-ka Citizen.

Make sure the client is safe!"

And i can delete it and the agency just say i have to wait 18 hours but there is no count down...

Any one have a tip how to delete it? - or make it restart?
    Quee

have you tried petitioning it to see if they could reset it for you? or offer you more advice on that one? because it seems like a simple mistake where the game thought you died and it lived but infact it died too
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast