Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: *Official* Daily Mission Bug reports

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    Mission "Like fine wine" given by Dante Karall, the local bartender at Neuters r Us.

Mission markers are way off. Instead of showing to ToTw it points north of Golem Island, in DAV.
    This is one of those things that makes me want to rip my hair out. I have *no* idea why on earth it's pointing to the wrong place - I've checked, double-checked and triple-checked the mission in our tools and it says right there that it's pointing to Greater Tir County. Seems like no matter what we do it's just... broke. May try recreating the mission and seeing if that works. ><
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Funcom employee

Hate to double-post, but Lindelu figured it out! (and now i feel like a total noob because it was something really stupid and simple)

But yes, it should finally have the correct waypoint in the next update.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

"Enigma Dogs" requires to return to the agency for reward. Don't know if thats how it should be...
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Hate to double-post, but Lindelu figured it out! (and now i feel like a total noob because it was something really stupid and simple)

But yes, it should finally have the correct waypoint in the next update.
    Wrong playfield number?
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by DocJones View Post
    "Enigma Dogs" requires to return to the agency for reward. Don't know if thats how it should be...
    Oh, and so does "Rats!"...
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Quote Originally Posted by DocJones View Post
    That is because 201+ can get those daily's, you can't get SK on RK, the Agency zone is flagged as sl's

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernat View Post
    That is because 201+ can get those daily's, you can't get SK on RK, the Agency zone is flagged as sl's
    Level 200 and higher chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernat View Post
    Aliens on RK do give (a bit of) SK though, yes? It's been a while since my only 200+ had any research left to do, so it's a bit hard to remember. But it would make the point moot.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

This isn't technically a bug with a daily mission, but it is possible that it is a bug associated with having the 18 hour lockout flag.

Last night, my wife and I attempted to turn in the "Dryad Tissue Sample" (while under the effect of the 18 hour lockout) for what is unofficially called the "Ado Brain Quest"; and the NPC flat out refused to speak to us. We had the item, we had seven hours left on our timer, and could not progress the quest.

I did a fair amount of searching, and could not locate any other references to such an issue. The only thing I can tell that has changed since the "Brain Quest" was fixed in patch 17.4.something, is the addition of daily missions.

Just a thought ...

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    Aliens on RK do give (a bit of) SK though, yes? It's been a while since my only 200+ had any research left to do, so it's a bit hard to remember. But it would make the point moot.
    thats because the Alien systems are coded differently, as for the Rk monsters they can not give SK unless their mission is inside the daily mission place
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krattonomic View Post
    thats because the Alien systems are coded differently, as for the Rk monsters they can not give SK unless their mission is inside the daily mission place
    Usually, if teamed with a fr00b you can get SK on RK from regular mobs. At least at lvl 200, never bothered to check at other lvls.

I dont know if thats still true to this day? I havnt check that in some time either
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krattonomic View Post
    Sounds quite nonsensical but I have indeed noticed that anything is possible in AO... Anyway what was said about teaming froobs and SK too. I do recall getting research off green RK mobs too when in the shadowlevels, but here's where everything gets fuzzy and 2008 again.
    Ranged roxxorz!

Last I checked getting SK on RK was no problem. Also, the agency building doesn't seem flagged as a SL zone, can use RK kits and stims just fine there.

Flagged this up with a GM earlier but thought i should post it here to. Anytime i have the DM "Illegal Cargo" and try zoning into Greater Omni Forest from Omni-1 Approach my character gets stuck in a crashloop. I can zone into that zone fine when i don't have illegal cargo running.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by toadbreath View Post
    I'm not sure if that's a bug but anyways..

The mission was "One Green Hill" in The Longest Road. Unlike all other missions I had so far, there was no <M> marker to the location, nor there was an option to "Upload Mission to Map".
    All so on this mission I accidentally killed the Bully Ottos I think it was called. Now I can't get anymore missions, nor is their away to do it over or cancel it.

I just did the Inner Sanctum daily mission.

There was one thing in it that should be changed..

Kill Fezel should be Kill Fezeal.

The name was incorrect.

Just a small mistake...

Alien Agency Handler: Nuclei, unassinged. Would you like an alien mission?
    Every little bit counts

And last time I checked, I wasn't singed lol.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

My my....unassinged / wasn't singed....this a musical maybe?

Think the words you're looking for are unassigned / signed.
    .:: Stigman : 220 / 30 / 70 : NM Engineer (PVM 35% Crit) : I Make It, You Buy It : FIRST Omni NM Engi to hit 220/30/70 on RK1 ::.
    .:: Stigmartyr : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Shade (Neutral) : Piercing Princess ::.
    .:: Levinstein : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Agent : Sneaky Sniper ::.
    .:: Lexstein : 150 / 20 / 42 : Trox Engineer : Sector Ten : Currently the ONLY 150/20/42 Trox Engi on RK1 ::.

We just did the team "city raid" team alien mish, our city got 10 waves of aliens and no general, anyone else having issues with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast