Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: *Official* Daily Mission Bug reports

Quote Originally Posted by Uaintseenme View Post
    We just did the team "city raid" team alien mish, our city got 10 waves of aliens and no general, anyone else having issues with this?

Funny the same thing happened to me...

Oh wait we were in the same team

Terminate the Alien Cocoons

Mission doesn't update as cocoons are terminated. Can't complete the mission.
    <Lazy> who knew ao f*rum denizens were such homophobes?

Lordstage Free to do anything
    Byracka iddqd
    Battlespork Eats what he kills
    Bloodforbaal Utter bastard
    Pinealgland Too weird to live, and too rare to die
    Dagenham Radioactive courier
    Fascinated Elderly nature enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Uaintseenme View Post
    We just did the team "city raid" team alien mish, our city got 10 waves of aliens and no general, anyone else having issues with this?
    Maybe it didn't see you were there?
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Not sure if it is meant to be but the AI city raid quest does not update the team members if a raid group was created.
    Act Well your part, for Within lies all honor.

---------------------------------------------------

Darkwillow : *°°° Queen of Storm *°°°
    Milk 'Hotcow' Factory ^^MOO MOO^^
    Thomas 'Ceryx' Tomato
    --Blackmail--
    Kiyoko 'Purk' Whites
    Shu 'Zecret' Shan

Browsing since 2002.

Working as intended, no quest (well with a few exceptions) update in raidmode.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Maybe not so much a bug as questionable tuning: I picked an alien daily on my 201 shade, opting for "I want to go alone", and was sent to go locate some ammunition fairly deep into Arid Rift. It's my first higher level character, so don't really know alot about the zone, but the level 259 alien at the fences made me turn back.
    RK2
    Vixi - Opifex Shade - 220 / 30 / 70 e
    Teborix - Solitus Soldier - 150 / 20 / 42 e
    Sylex - Opifex Fixer - 150 / 19 / 40 e

Quote Originally Posted by brbcoffee View Post
    Maybe not so much a bug as questionable tuning: I picked an alien daily on my 201 shade, opting for "I want to go alone", and was sent to go locate some ammunition fairly deep into Arid Rift. It's my first higher level character, so don't really know alot about the zone, but the level 259 alien at the fences made me turn back.
    Bah..another "delete mission", same as the daily mission running to !%"#" pubs giving out flyers

Alien Daily Mission: Find Ammunition
    Ammunition is not spawning.

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter042 View Post

If you only clear the one room of cocoons, there's only 9 in that room, and you need to kill 10. A counter on how many cocoons you have left to kill would defintiely help this.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by NinoBrown View Post
    Respawn time is 10 seconds, but Ammunition spawns at a random location close to the waypoint (crashed ship) so you may have to look around a bit.
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

Quote Originally Posted by NinoBrown View Post
    same on RK1
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

today i got the quest where you have to return a device (or something like that)...
    all same as yesterday, except:
    i've cleared the mission (the ship next to LE-mish entrance) and was running
    around all floors like 5 or 6 times... no device...
    so i left the ship and entered again... all from start.
    but this time there was a device to loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aptiva View Post
    The patch never existed.... There is no spoon

Funcom employee

Salvage Mission:
    I can confirm there is a chance the artifact will spawn in the blazing flames,
    the chance is low, and not intended.
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience and are looking into fixing the problem, meanwhile, exiting mission and re-entering will most likely solve the problem.

For the curious:
    Coordinates of the faulty artifact location is 203 x 75
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

You feel the unmistakable sensation of time and space bending.
    Playshifting failed: The server was unable to start the playfield. ( 51102:6125/29/0/40016:2541920, %d )

While trying to talk to the NPC for "Spaced Out" (someone talked to him a split second before me)

==> I didnt talked to the NPC, just stood there while someone else did. Got warped into my instance of the mission.
    Last edited by DocJones; Oct 27th, 2010 at 21:37:24.
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter042 View Post

you have to kill 10 not one, helps to read the mission window

Just did the mercenaries elite daily, the reward seems kinda low for how long it takes and that you have to kill all 5 of em.

In the ammo high lvl AXP daily done in Arid (I like the other AXP dailies far more) the first time you go through the whole chat cycle starting with the NPC in the LoX hub by the Pand statue. After that the chat cycle is shortened as you don't start by chatting to that NPC but go straight to get the ammo. Although the waypoint in the mission you get after the first time through sends you to the NPC rather than pointing to the downed ship which would be the more useful location.

got the mish went to talk to the guy in central xan and he gave me the convo at the end, where my choice is to take, there was some problems but i took care of it,,, he would not give me the start of miss with the order form,,,, i went to arid and got the amo anyway and came back and mish updated and completed .. but i did not have to do the start part
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader
    Taskmann Level 220 Adv
    Healer01 Level 220 Doc-semi-retired TT dispenser

AI daily, solo:
    Find Ammunition
    Description:
    Find Ammunition

One of our clients has requested help getting special purpose ammunition.

Visit Commander Labbe in Central Xan Gateway for more details.

Reward:
    None
    This mission starts in an area only accessible through the unicorn outpost, but I still cannot use the warp to unicorn outpost in the mission agency. Intended?
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by tasker_healer View Post

got the mish went to talk to the guy in central xan and he gave me the convo at the end, where my choice is to take, there was some problems but i took care of it,,, he would not give me the start of miss with the order form,,,, i went to arid and got the amo anyway and came back and mish updated and completed .. but i did not have to do the start part
    If you paid attention to what he tells you after you give him the ammo you'll see it's different than the first time. It's like with the warden you get the prisoner missions from, after the first time the chat is different and initial part shortened.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast