Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: *Official* Daily Mission Bug reports

Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    Respawn time is 10 seconds, but Ammunition spawns at a random location close to the waypoint (crashed ship) so you may have to look around a bit.
    I had this today, and me and another fella camped and ran around for around 5 mins before it popped. 5 mins is ok for me, but its not 10 sec, and it will make the place a bit camped cause of the fact that more often than 5 mins ppl might be coming..
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    Respawn time is 10 seconds, but Ammunition spawns at a random location close to the waypoint (crashed ship) so you may have to look around a bit.
    There are currently half a dozen people on RK 2 looking around and no one has been able to locate any ammo for at least the last 9 minutes.

edit: watched a few more people do the mission. 3 boxes in a row spawned almost immediately. Delay was: seconds, seconds, 10 minutes exactly, seconds, seconds, seconds. Looks like the spawn is randomly screwing up.
    Last edited by Lyrajayne; Oct 29th, 2010 at 21:07:56.

Spaced Out
    This one presents some rather easy griefing opportunities as if anyone has the chat window open with the NPC that starts it, no one else can talk to him. So someone could open chat, then wander away from the keyboard for a few hours or more.

A Contingent Spy

Was doing this earlier and got to the last stage being hidden in the box with 'A good place to hide' running in ncu and I got attacked by the scientists a minute after they arrived. Did it a second time and the same thing happened. Tried a third time after cancellign Behemoth and I didn't get attacked and could complete the mission.

It seems that the clever scientists noticed the box was slightly bigger because of the scale change!

Did the low level infestation mission today. More then half of the mobs run away even after taking some damage. They also are difficult to catch. Can we maybe have a little delay on the mobs before they start wandering of? Or better aggro management? Or something else that doesnt require me to pop 12 mobs instead of 5 and run over half of the playfield?
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Please fix respawn time on Den mantis queen.

Daily alien mission: Scooplet Outbreak
    pulled with 220 keeper did not give out axp
    Mission accomplished.
    Side tokens collected: 2801.
    You've received an item as mission reward!
    Mission accomplished.
    You got a new mission.
    Andvord, 220 Adv (retired)
    Knekt, 220/30/70 Keep (retired)
    Haavarst, 220/23 Crat
    Delifix 217 Fix
    Delivio 215 Shade
    Dilek 174 Doc
    Delisol 165 Sol
    Clown 126 Trader TL4 twink project
    Hannibal 22 Enf

@ haavarst its not a alien daily just a normal daily that at 220 gives tokens and research

Right hand NPC in agency is the normal daily mission giver, left hand is Alien daily.

hehe guess I need to clean up and remove some missions, thank you!
    Andvord, 220 Adv (retired)
    Knekt, 220/30/70 Keep (retired)
    Haavarst, 220/23 Crat
    Delifix 217 Fix
    Delivio 215 Shade
    Dilek 174 Doc
    Delisol 165 Sol
    Clown 126 Trader TL4 twink project
    Hannibal 22 Enf

Spaced Out
    In the cocoon version of this multiple cocoons can spawn at the same location.

Terminate the cocoons

cocoon-counter seems to reset when leaving the mission.
    killed the 9 cocoons in guardian room, then accidentally left the ship on my way to the room south-west. re-entered mission and didn't get update after 10th kill. had to kill 9 additional cocoons. then it updates correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomflower View Post
    cocoon-counter seems to reset when leaving the mission.
    killed the 9 cocoons in guardian room, then accidentally left the ship on my way to the room south-west. re-entered mission and didn't get update after 10th kill. had to kill 9 additional cocoons. then it updates correctly.
    From the looks of it all daily missions totally reset if you exit them, this has been the case since they were first introduced save for those taking place in static dungeons.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    From the looks of it all daily missions totally reset if you exit them, this has been the case since they were first introduced save for those taking place in static dungeons.
    Of course one question would be, are they suppose to? If they are it's kinda nice with some of those as you can go in, clear out a bunch of easy low health mobs in a hurry, exit, go back in and repeat as often as desired.

I wouldn't call Kyr'Ozch Scouts low health and easy. I'd rather avoid them as much as possible when trying to do dailies on my Trader rather then exit and reenter to fight even more of them.
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor

And IP distribution?
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Nomad camps in WW.

"Frail Pixies" are bugged. Not only are they turbo charged and difficult to keep up with. They also completly ignore all attacks and continue to fly away at top speed even after 3 or 4 successfull attacks from my toon. The higher level "Pixies" are working fine.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Rats daily, on several occasions on more than one toon, the machine has stopped killing the rats half way through, making the mission impossible to complete

AI Daily resets upon players death

I am not sure if its intended, but if player dies in mission, and goes to reclaim - mission will reset. Its not biggy when you do it at twinked toon with dmg, but when i tried it on 3 of my chars, including 90 lvl Sold heavly twinked with Comb Comando+ql 200 Imps+JobePistol, I found I am unable to finish "Spaced Out" cause at 2nd wave I died, and when I get back, I had to start from same point. To finish this mission, was forced to get RRFE, HoT, Behe and dmg buff. Took me 6 tries, before I figured out I need to pack my NCU with OSB. Its not complain about they are too hard or too easy, but if u find urself in death loop, you cant finish it w/o external help.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

They reset any time you leave them, by the door, death, or logging out in the mission.
    Proc Descriptions

Rimor

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast