Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: *Official* Daily Mission Bug reports

This has been really annoying me and cost me couple alien levels already on my fixer (nermindgrid):

I keep getting the mission to terminate the alien cocoons very often on him (ironically), but 4 (!) last times the alien handler doesn't give me the termination tool (he did only the first time), AND its not buyable in the Agency shop, makes me sad not to be able to do such an easy mission so many times, petitions take too long - by the time I would get help the next day maybe I would have lost a chance of rolling the next mission anyway.

Don't know what exactly caused this since I don't see this reported yet.
    Atlantean:
    Nermindgobot 220/30/70 - beloved engineer (=
    Nermind2 150/20/42 - MA - s10 alium's best friend!
    Nermindgrid 150/20/40 - fixer, oh no, not s10 again...
    Nermindmini - secret agent just starting out
    Nermindaad - a starting out crat
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is no such thing as real life, everything off the PC is AFK. (c)

Funcom employee

The Cocoon Terminator will be available in the agency shop in the next version - along with a couple of other tweaks: the Salvage Artifact has no longer a chance of spawning in the fire, Ammunition for the Arid mission should spawn more reliably, alien scouts should no longer have outrageous perception, spaced out NPC can no longer block players from starting the mission, and possibly more.

Linde
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

Btw bug I reported might have nothing to do with Alien Dailies, I got help from a gm today and he said something about clearing my uniques key, which allowed to spawn the item in my inventory, hope its fixed from now on.
    Atlantean:
    Nermindgobot 220/30/70 - beloved engineer (=
    Nermind2 150/20/42 - MA - s10 alium's best friend!
    Nermindgrid 150/20/40 - fixer, oh no, not s10 again...
    Nermindmini - secret agent just starting out
    Nermindaad - a starting out crat
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There is no such thing as real life, everything off the PC is AFK. (c)

Quote Originally Posted by Grobbelaar View Post
    Was doing this earlier and got to the last stage being hidden in the box with 'A good place to hide' running in ncu and I got attacked by the scientists a minute after they arrived. Did it a second time and the same thing happened. Tried a third time after cancellign Behemoth and I didn't get attacked and could complete the mission.

It seems that the clever scientists noticed the box was slightly bigger because of the scale change!
    Don't think that is the issue ... one of my toons seems to always get this mission since the latest patch and they see her many many times before succeeding with the mission (fixer, no behe running, just self buffs). This latest effort is 6 times seen and counting ...

Please fix the perception of the lady with the cleaver .....

Colrain

Didn't notice there was a section for these bugs:

In the Salvage alien daily (solo) the items you need to find is sometimes in the flames or very close to the flames (in a line of flames).

Also the mp pets (maybe other pets too) get completely lost in this mission while on /pet behind.
    Making them run in a totally different direction straight in the flames to their death. that happens at least 2 times per mission. (only the attack and mezz pet)
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

ammunition did not spawn in inventory when clicked but mission was given a go ahead to talk to labbe again with no inventory item. just FYI, it was probably already noted but this thread is TL;DR

Smugglers Den Elite mission
    (Den Loot Controllers)
    Pulled it on my lvl 149 froob omni trader, rk2, when mission was complete, the title read "Daily Note From The Agency\n..."
    the \n didn't get stripped out..

Spaced Out

So.... I just spent over 1 hour waiting for my petition to be answered. The NPC outside Newland City is bugged, and you can no longer open conversation with him. Had a GM look into it. Said he can't be respawned.. So where's the "HOTFIX" for this, Means ?

Lol at beaconwarping this here, as it was clearly patch 18.4 that broke it (like it broke alot of other things)
    Last edited by Jihnna; Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:00:51.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    So.... I just spent over 1 hour waiting for my petition to be answered. The NPC outside Newland City is bugged, and you can no longer open conversation with him. Had a GM look into it. Said he can't be respawned.. So where's the "HOTFIX" for this, Means ?

Lol at beaconwarping this here, as it was clearly patch 18.4 that broke it (like it broke alot of other things)
    Thank you for reporting this issue, it was just fixed on LIVE.
    I'm working on a permanent solution.
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    Thank you for reporting this issue, it was just fixed on LIVE.
    I'm working on a permanent solution.
    So suddenly it could be fixed afterall ? WTB A reset of the mission on the toon I was doing it on, so I could actually get an Alien-daily done on it today. (Of course I did "delete mish" when it could not be fixed.)

Edit: thanks to a kind GM who helped me
    Last edited by Jihnna; Nov 18th, 2010 at 13:31:51.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

The daily mission "Embrace the Shadows" doesn't point to the Uturn Canyon anymore (no location at all). Is this intended ?

BS daily missions can no longer be pulled by froobs.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

I believe Means said the froobs not being able to pull that will be fixed.
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krattonomic View Post
    I believe Means said the froobs not being able to pull that will be fixed.
    ok cool.

I m sorry to repost, but, for my excuse, the number of posts / threads since the patch hit live is quite overwhelming...
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Yeah i do have to agree with that and anciana I am trying to find an answer for you on that one, I will even try to pull this mission on testlive to see how it runs for me
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Question

dont know if its a bug or not but cant find rifle parts for sec10 daily alien mish on my 150 toon,anyone else had a satisfactory conclusion to this one?have tried spamming ooc ,shouting in sec10 asking guildies etc etc,all to no avail.
    ..if you are ferocious in battle remember to be magnanimous in victory.

Daily Mission "Carbon Rocks" doesnt give the 18h blocker mission on completition.

Angry

k according to Gm the rifle parts for sec 10 daily team mish r in the zone,tiny black items on the ground,but they r "hard" to see,so hard in fact that they r invisible imo,spent another 2 hours looking,pls fix this,its not my idea of a fun mission,and pls use a large 1hb wep on whoever is responsible. Ty to Gm ghyx(sp) for being so helpfull,shame it took nearly 3 hours to get my petition on it answered ,gave up trying to get a response the day b4 yesterday and same today.fix the petition system too pls,its infuriating.
    ..if you are ferocious in battle remember to be magnanimous in victory.

Did the AI daily outside newland before last patch with my 180 shade, had no problem at all.
    Now after the patch, and now im 186, i cant do it anymore.
    i have 5.5k HP and they nuke me for 2-2.5k. i cant kill em fast enough so i had to remove the mission.
    Before patch i COULD do it. not now.
    Is it buged or am i just gimpy ?

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast