Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: *Official* Daily Mission Bug reports

Quote Originally Posted by Tikra View Post
    Daily Mission "Carbon Rocks" doesnt give the 18h blocker mission on completition.
    Same with the smuggler den on completion.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

Quote Originally Posted by Tikra View Post
    Daily Mission "Carbon Rocks" doesnt give the 18h blocker mission on completition.
    I did that daily mission last night on RK1 with a 186 clan solitus keeper & the completion timer worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by finalworld View Post
    Did the AI daily outside newland before last patch with my 180 shade, had no problem at all.
    Now after the patch, and now im 186, i cant do it anymore.
    i have 5.5k HP and they nuke me for 2-2.5k. i cant kill em fast enough so i had to remove the mission.
    Before patch i COULD do it. not now.
    Is it buged or am i just gimpy ?
    The same keeper mentioned above has issues with that Newland AI abduction mission now too.
    Last edited by Tazalanche; Nov 22nd, 2010 at 23:12:38.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

There are two versions of the "Spaced Out" AXP daily (waves and cocoons). Although in both of them the female NPC in the ship talks about killing the drone and then being attacked by waves of mobs. Seems a bit off.

Elite Daily Mission "Den Mantis Ravenger" doesnt give the 18h blocker mission on completition as well.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Thumbs down sec10 daily mission,find 3 invisible unicorn rifle parts

does anyone know the solution to this,have so far been told by Gm ghyx that the rifle parts r tiny black items and v hard to see and by Gm sirsalad that hes not allowed to give any hints as to their location.Given that this is flawed new content can we at least have a hint pls till its fixed?
    ..if you are ferocious in battle remember to be magnanimous in victory.

The NPC in Happy Rebel Revanda Magdy is stuck in the wall and there is no way of selecting it, talking to it and what comes finishing the "The Cup" daily. And it looks like the petition queue is stuck and doesn't move on... Please repair A.S.A.P.

Edit: The issue has been removed. Thanks for quick assistance
    Last edited by Klinton88; Nov 23rd, 2010 at 18:04:05.

Apparently Den Loot Controllers daily in Smuggler's Den doesn't give the completion lockout either.
    <Lazy> who knew ao f*rum denizens were such homophobes?

Lordstage Free to do anything
    Byracka iddqd
    Battlespork Eats what he kills
    Bloodforbaal Utter bastard
    Pinealgland Too weird to live, and too rare to die
    Dagenham Radioactive courier
    Fascinated Elderly nature enthusiast

Ok, finally did a BS daily on my 174. tried twice to get in. Was bugged both times. Can someone look at that plox? 4 omni in q, tons of clan. Really tired of wasting my time with a deserter flag.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Minor but annoying, it seems the augmented wrist for the lowbie mish in Cyborg barracks has turned into a rare drop. I cleared the barracks out nearly 3 times and got the chest and signet to drop several times but no luck on wrist. I finally gave up and went to Cyborg Citadel where it dropped beginning of my 2nd time through

I have a little SMG enforcer (no laughing), and pulled the elite "subway mission". While completing the mission, I dinged 26. No 18 hour timer was added to my NCU. I was immediately able to get the elite daily to talk to the NPC in newland (in Neuter's R Us) who sent me on to ToTW

Carbon Rocks - 18h lock not applying

On my MP, if I am running Quantum Wings when handing the rocks to the NPC I get the mission complete and XP/Token award, but the 18h lockout isn't applied.
    I have handed this in on the same char, with the same windows (inventory, quickbars and Ctrl-9 open) but on the ground so to speak, and I get the lockout timer.

I was able to go back to the Clan mission agency and pull another mission (which I deleted straight away )

Quote Originally Posted by Dyamanda View Post
    Minor but annoying, it seems the augmented wrist for the lowbie mish in Cyborg barracks has turned into a rare drop. I cleared the barracks out nearly 3 times and got the chest and signet to drop several times but no luck on wrist. I finally gave up and went to Cyborg Citadel where it dropped beginning of my 2nd time through
    I think droprates need to be increased on all 3 items. I just spent 3 hours in cyborg barracks and have yet to find the chest plate I need.

Sounds like bad luck all around. I got that mish on my lowbie soldier, and while I had to leave tons of wrists and corroded chests to rot, getting the hellsoldier signet to drop was an hourlong nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwifruits View Post
    I think droprates need to be increased on all 3 items. I just spent 3 hours in cyborg barracks and have yet to find the chest plate I need.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaaaxx View Post
    Sounds like bad luck all around. I got that mish on my lowbie soldier, and while I had to leave tons of wrists and corroded chests to rot, getting the hellsoldier signet to drop was an hourlong nightmare.
    I did this quest once on my 74 trader with JAME, so pretty good DD for level. Spent one hour killing mobs, none of the items dropped. Plus the mobs have annoyingly big HP for their level. Deleted the mission eventually.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Ok, this is not a bug, but more of a plea for tuning. The mobs you need to kill for the missions in smuggler's den needs to get shorter spawn timers. The den loot controller line is bad, the den ravager one is awful, with normal mobs that have dyna boss like spawn timers (and also a handful of each up at a time, bound for a long wait with competition), not to mention the end part which is to kill the queen on a 75 min timer (a mob which is still also somewhat camped for it's loot in my experience). It would probably not be high on the priorities right now, but maybe a placeholder for the queen? Doubt decreasing her spawn timer would have any major impact on the economy though. End rant!
    RK2
    Vixi - Opifex Shade - 220 / 30 / 70 e
    Teborix - Solitus Soldier - 150 / 20 / 42 e
    Sylex - Opifex Fixer - 150 / 19 / 40 e

To many posts to read through to check if this has been posted already.

My soldier can not pull AI and regular daily mission at the same time. Pulling one after the first is completed doesn't work either. It works on my other characters so it's bugging me that thos one can't.

No idea whats causing this. Only thing I can think of is that the full perk reset mission is running on him but I dont think thats the cause of this.
    Sleincour 220/30/70 Opifex Martial Artist
    Patientis 220/28 Solitus Doctor
    Ingha 220/30 Solitus Bureaucrat
    Zizzla 150/20 Opifex Martial Artist
    Grobian 142/12 Atrox Enforcer
    Svengoran 127/15 Atrox Soldier
    Illxlll 102/10 Nanomage Nanotechnician
    Psicharpax 100/6 Nanomage Metaphysicist
    Sleina 100/7 Opifex Fixer

Veteran of the Scandinavian RK1 clan guild ..:Nordic Alliance:..

I'm pulling "A Contingent Spy" mission at level 127. The last part, the box, is very very very very frustrating. I find the good place to hide, run the box nano, and lay perfectly still. I don't even move my camera angle! I put my keyboard down, praying the woman surgeon doesn't open fire. Without fail, she open fires every time. I'm like wtf, I didn't even move! I hear placement of the box works, but I gotta say, sometime that works, sometimes it doesn't.

If she even touches the box, well you gotta start the whole thing over because she just detected you. Ok, I'll start over and move the box a little closer to the other boxes. Nope, no good, detected again. Ok, I'll touch the boxes with my box. Nope, no good, detected again. Ok I'll place a bit away from the other boxes. Nope, no good, detected again. Ok I'll place it in this random spot. Nope, no good detected again. Ok I'll place it a little further away from the other boxes. SUCCESS. I don't have to restart the mission! Woohoo! WTF, didn't I already place it away from the other boxes the first time?

The next day comes around, I pull "A Contingent Spy" mission. I place the box in the EXACT same spot as the previous day (away from the other boxes) when I had success. Nope, detected again. DAGNABBIT, WHERE DO YOU HAVE TO PLACE THIS BLASTED THING?

This is really frustrating. Maybe you can change her walking bath to the other part of the room. I'm laying still, this shouldn't be happening.

protozo: I've done this mission once, and succeeded on the first try.
    I went to the other boxes, executed the box thingy and sat down.

Worth a try?
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

I've had it multiple times and never had any issues with using the box as soon as I'm in the "a good place to hide" zone (known by the nano that appears in your NCU). From there I can cam around without issues if I really want to see the guys walk in and shout.
    Shhh... I'm in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    People that continuously insult the player base TRYING to level, while asking why the population is so low, need to get a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    protozo: I've done this mission once, and succeeded on the first try.
    I went to the other boxes, executed the box thingy and sat down.

Worth a try?
    Did you not read my post at all? I've done that 20 times. The issue is not getting into the box, it's being detected once I'm in the box. The stupid surgeon bumps into it or something.

And Siyra, you must know the perfect spot, because this is a constant issue with me. My point is there shouldn't be a perfect spot, anywhere where the nano "safe place to hide" pops SHOULD be a safe place to get into the box and not be detected.

Sadly, that isn't a case with my last 20 missions there. The chance of being detected > the chance of me completing mission. I must have a fat ass that pokes out.

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast