Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324

Thread: *Official* Daily Mission Bug reports

Before any one suggest it - yes i have also try to go back there and target the invisible NPC - with no luck.....
    Well i have tried to petition before and i have to say i dont have any good to say about it.
    Every time i have made a petitions i still not got any resonse and some time i have been online about 5 hours after i did the petition, the only time i have got a fast response was when i did try to figure out how to change my first name and last......
    So i guess if i want ai xp i have to do the old school mission to get em, and mabye in a year or so FC might fix the bugg (if im still played then - start to get realy pis*** on all the new buggs & nerfs, played since beta 3 with 4 paid accounts - but i think of close em and mabye just go a frob).
    Quee

Smile Hope this helps…

Well, if you won't petition this particular problem, you might try contacting AO Support through the site or by emailing support@anarchy-online.com. Reporting the issue directly might solve your problem and help the bug trackers keep it from happening again.
    Don't mind me. I'm just passin' through.
    ::CLAN ADV :Chairman's Prize for Holy LOL recipient: RK-I::
    The Red Brotherhood
    If this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my leet in the mashed potatoes.”

Quote Originally Posted by Arriviste View Post
    Well, if you won't petition this particular problem, you might try contacting AO Support through the site or by emailing support@anarchy-online.com. Reporting the issue directly might solve your problem and help the bug trackers keep it from happening again.

Well i can give the site a shoot, and hope they fix it....
    Quee

A Contingent Spy, if in FP as a agent the buff "A good place to hide" is affected by the int debuff of FP nano, which can make it look like the buff is bugging out and not landing

Make it a instant cast hostile nano?

Iki-Ryo bugged

The Doja lab elite daily mission that requires one to kill 3 bosses in the Adonis catacombs has a bug, in that the last boss, Iky-Ryo, just before the main room doesn't update the quest. I've tried this several times and this boss has never updated for me. All the other bosses seem to work just fine.
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

4 Holes Graffiti: Got an update without fullfilling the mission targets!

From the OA mission agency I went to Backyard 16 and opened the Package with the nano spray in it and the mission got resolved immediately. When returning to the agency I was rewarded as usual.
    dear omlets.... DO YOUR DAILY PVP! grmbl.

DOJA lab daily for Scheol Catacombs:
    I was doing the Scheol Yuttos quest, and got to the stage where I need to go into the Catacombs and kill LaCroix, Cemetiere, Marissa and Jumeaux (in that order). Since I was going to be killing them anyway, I grabbed the DOJA lab daily for Scheol catacombs to do at the same time.

I killed LaCroix, and got an update for both the quest and the daily. I went to kill Cemetiere, who was next in the list for the Yuttos quest, and only got the update for the daily from this mob - no quest update. Killed it again, same thing - only when the daily was no longer running would it update the Yuttos quest. So it seems like these two quests interfere with each other somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwifruits View Post
    DOJA lab daily for Scheol Catacombs:
    I was doing the Scheol Yuttos quest, and got to the stage where I need to go into the Catacombs and kill LaCroix, Cemetiere, Marissa and Jumeaux (in that order). Since I was going to be killing them anyway, I grabbed the DOJA lab daily for Scheol catacombs to do at the same time.

I killed LaCroix, and got an update for both the quest and the daily. I went to kill Cemetiere, who was next in the list for the Yuttos quest, and only got the update for the daily from this mob - no quest update. Killed it again, same thing - only when the daily was no longer running would it update the Yuttos quest. So it seems like these two quests interfere with each other somehow.
    same problem with the ely version i think. pulled cata daily and the quest to kill all the cata bosses in ely from the yutto. had to go back and kill 2 of em again for some reason.

(03:05) You were attacked with nanobots from Latrisha Brownwood for 38350 points of energy damage.
    (03:05) You died of nano program damage!

Slightly annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Joralf View Post
    (03:05) You were attacked with nanobots from Latrisha Brownwood for 38350 points of energy damage.
    (03:05) You died of nano program damage!

Slightly annoying.
    what is slightly annoying about it?, is she someone your suppose to kill? what level is she and what level are you? what daily mission is this from? this is all the stuff thats needed to test this thoroughly
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Think the people that work with these fixes knows what its about. But if others want's to die here is the info:

It's form the Emergency call quest ( think that is the name anyways). Where you are supposed to save this chick from ambushing aliens.

I think this nuke was implemented to make sure people didn't screw the quest up for others. However I have now died two times to her nuke. One time i was helping (in team) a doc to finish this quest. He died, no idea what killed him, then i got nuked by her and died. I didn't even attack her.

Second time I was doing the quest on my NT, as he is kinda gimp I need to calm the aliens or I'm dead. As they spawned i tabbed and pressed the calm, no knowing that i could tab the girl, i calmed her instead of the aliens - Dead. I don't think she should be tab-able at all, nor can i see a need for this nuke.

Before they implemented the nuke, she sometimes went on to attack players, but at least the lucky people that have calms could calm her without instant death. And the people that didn't have calms could simply zone and redo the quest instead of getting sent to reclaim for nothing, or close to nothing.

I understand if FC wants to punish people that attack her (by mistake or not), it makes sense that you are not supposed to attack her etc. But at lest tone down that damage so she don't instant splat people. A green NPC, quest mob or not, should not be able to instant kill you.

That is my 5 cents at least.

PS: before they implemented this nuke, I have had higher level people kill my aliens and screw the quest up for me, so i had to redo it. However, that is not as annoying as this nuke.

Closing, please redirect all bug reports to the Report a Bug forum. Don't worry, its remaining stickied as the Bughunters are still working their way to the end of it to resolve the issues already posted.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324