Thread: Ragnar on Forumspring

Ragnar on Forumspring

http://www.formspring.me/RagnarTornquist

You can ask him questions and he'll answer them, please note he's answer a lot of questions so make sure you read though and see that he hasn't already answered your question.

Q: How do you really pronounce your name?

A:
    You know how some African tribes make these popping sounds when they speak You'll need to look into that.

Now you'll need to find a recording of a sow giving birth. Preferably a prolonged and painful birth. Pay particular attention to the high-pitched squeals.

Practice swallowing your tongue. The further back the better. Watch you don't choke on it.

Roll your R's. The more rolling, the better. It should preferably sound like an angry child pretending to be a motorcycle, alternatively a plane.

Put them all together in a way that produces as much saliva as possible, and launch each syllable like a cruise missile made of pure spit.

You'll probably get it wrong, but people will appreciate the effort.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

"Q: How do you really pronounce your name?"
    or you could just look into scandinavian languages
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics