Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - May 28th, 2010- Concealment please

in PVP "sneakbug" happens when latency causes the opposing player to enable combat mode before im vanished on his screen. While im gone on my screen and server one.

/ Cuteypie

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Good progress this week on:
    no longer having to return to the agency after deleting a mission
    Sweet.

This is extremely annoying at the moment when Daily missions are still so new and being tweaked.

Now I've had chance to read and think on it, am i right in thinking you have quite a few projects on the go?

A new no waiting pvp area?
    A new 150-200 Alien Dungeon.
    And current work on updating the new player experience.
    The re-balancing still.
    The graphic engine update.

Do you get the feeling you have alot of plates spinning? Because it certainly looks like that now. Im just worried that theres too many projects going, we would rather have quality rather than quantity.

BTW.

Are there any other noteworthy items missing from loottables?

Any encounters we shouldnt bother with until next week?

(Imagine if you couldnt get invasion plans to drop, man that would be one pissed off raidforce)

disappointed we didnt get a video or two
    Deadly Whispers member since 2005
    Deadly Whispers President since 2010

Opinions are like butts - everyone has one and they all stink

Good progress this week on: New 150-200 Alien Dungeon.
    Awesome!

First(ish)

Great news, the aliums.
    Gogogo fixing dailies and borken lootables. We wants it.
    Of the 30 thousand things going on, what's the status on renewed noob experience? Pretty please with sherry on top :P
    Since the daylies are a big rocket boost to early leveling (all actually) can we expect some missions with decent phats or monies as an alternative for xp, soon? Would do good to noobies me thinks.

Have a nice and relaxed weekend. Mondays are hell.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

150-200 dungeon sounds good. It would be good to see a countdown towards the new engine release. Steps that have to be taken, goals that have been met. Where it's at.
    Last edited by If6Was9; May 28th, 2010 at 16:37:10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

The new sneak fixes look too Asian.
    Last edited by Berinda; May 28th, 2010 at 16:51:55.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

The loot table whiners were right for once about the burden ? I guess everything is possible.

Interesting news for the New 150-200 Alien Dungeon.
    Forum rule #1 :
    If someone disagrees with you, he is obviously trolling, flamming, or a stupid n00b.

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    Your name is too Asian looking!

Awesome update and things.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Molotoff View Post
    The loot table whiners were right for once about the burden ? I guess everything is possible.

Interesting news for the New 150-200 Alien Dungeon.
    The fact that it hasn't dropped for anyone was a hint
    Lord "Khalem" Trevallien -=- Fixer Kingpin, proud officer and Loremaster of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Sir "Eoemar" Trevallien -=- Supreme Creator
    http://ao.shadow-realm.org/ - The Shadowlands Library -=- http://ai.shadow-realm.org/ - The Alien Invation library
    http://bebot.shadow-realm.org/ - BeBot - An Anarchy Online Chat Automaton
    http://aodevs.com/ - Anarchy Online 3rd party developers resource

"Frustration is not a good emotion when it comes to playing games."
    -- Former AO Game Director Marius Enge

This thread lacks the whining in the player comments I've come to expect from FwM. So here goes:

If you would have left out the "explanation" of your post before the Asian comment, it would have been one of the funniest things I've read on here in a long time, but the intro ruined it.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

The sneak bug is easy to reproduce.
    Do RK mish, run into roms with mobs, make sure to hit H as you are passing the door - and you end up often that the mobs hit you, and still you are in stealth.

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    If you would have left out the "explanation" of your post before the Asian comment, it would have been one of the funniest things I've read on here in a long time, but the intro ruined it.
    Thanks for the tip.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Thanks for the tip.
    You're welcome.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    You should have at least tried to wrap your discontent into something witty instead of being so boring yourself.
    ಠ_ಠ

As for the "WTF" of the week that award goes to the missing loot items. Some items, most notably Burden, msyteriously vanished in the latest version. It doesn't make any sense...but nevertheless it is current reality. These missing items will be returning to drop tables in next week's version. Thank you to everyone who brought this to our attention.
    Does this just apply to beast phatz? iv only heard of BoC drops being f'd so far...how about "fixing" collector loot? been horribly disappointed by every run so far when it comes to teh phatz
    Vitaliy - 220/30 NM NT
    Vitiate - 220/30 Soli Crat
    Paralympics - 220/30 NM Agent
    Vitx - 150/20 Opi Tarder

Paradise & Parasite

Hm another 150-200 Instance upcoming, sounds nice, but i need to get a twink for this levelrange now...

You should try to rework it at least a bit, most of the professions don´t really get "new" stuff between the levels of 150 and 200... for example pets of pet professions (i know many lvl 80 engineers who cast the slayerbot...) or doctors, ok they get a level 175 Heal well better than nothing.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast