Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Funny RP moments/memories?

Funny RP moments/memories?

I thought I might start this to see if others had funny moments or memories of things that have happened whilst role playing which they would like to share, just to be able to say thanks in a way to those who managed to slip a bit of humour into the mix.

This has got to be my favourite.
    After Joe Hadrensen was given a shopping list by Jaunay Curtis (Red Freedom)
    we were sitting in Neuters R Us having a beer and a bit of good conversation when in walked Malkavie, an Omni investigator. He demanded the shopping list from Joe and got this;
    "Malkavie: Lets see... Washing powder, 2 pairs of bras, a pink vibrator....
    Malkavie: what the hell....
    Hadrensen smiles"

I seriously want to thank which ever ARK came up with that.

Theres also plenty of others ive been witness to in which Agrestus is the target (sorry mate but theyre funny as hell.)

"Tuxxcedo: Borealis Discount Company Presents: 2. Every little girl wants this for their birthday, The One and only: Dress-me-up-Agrestus. You can cut his hair! undress him everywhere! It's fantastic! Fully made of high quality plastic (chew resistant). Comes with 4 diffrent sets of clothing. (also available, instead of Agrestus, Zora)"
    This was simply great.
    I think what agrestus said the first time he saw this isnt repeatable without so much censoring it wouldnt make sense.

"Hadrensen: See you around Agrestus. And try not to catch too many more females.. the tabloids are having a hard enough time trying to keep up with you"
    From during the Chit Chat articles time, when Agrestus was supposedly in a love octagon or something with various people.

I remeber once when myself and Agrestus were talking to Mayor Toog and General Hekkat, that Hekkat came out with a line clearly intended to be said by Toog.
    It was quite funny as it sounded like he was asking himself whether he agreed.
    And then all the weird looks he got afterwards.
    This is also the only time I've ever seen Events fumble a line in 5-6 years?
    Kudos to you guys, I dont know how you do it.

Anyone else have any they wish to share? I know Agrestus has a few, probably some i dont want to see the light of day.
    Last edited by Lasliana; Jun 6th, 2010 at 22:38:38.

I remember alllll the minibrontos around in Borealis the one time....and one of them ate Trousers' trousers. He ran around pantsless!

Ahhh, good times

...and then there was the funny little prank I played on MAX concerning the grape-flavored fruit chews...*evil grin*
    Last edited by Nulion; Jun 5th, 2010 at 05:45:18.
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

It's been so many. Some of my favorites is my wedding, Gunneys patrolls, When the boys in sos dressed me up for a party (I looked absolutly horrible, hehe).
    Also have a few favorite quotes. One from right after NLF:

[Channel42] Nlflightshow: what was that... erm... phrase my old leader kept chanting.... oh i remember it now!
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: Till all get free drinks!
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: oh erm... wait... that cant be it...
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: *grumbles*
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: Till all hug tre... nope... thats not it either... erm...
    [Channel42] Channel42: Sheytancy logged off
    [Channel42] Playboyfixer: till all are free
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: ah yes!!!!
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: Till all are free!
    [Channel42] Playboyfixer: at this rate i'll be leading the NLF...
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: *grins in relief*
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: If you dont behave yourselves. Mother-ka will ground you for 2 weeks.
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: You have been warned!!!!
    [Channel42] Dabblez: Duly noted
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: So remember to do your chores. Always flush the toilet after use and tidy your rooms!
    [Channel42] Willtann left the group.
    [Channel42] Channel42: Willtann logged off
    [Channel42] Channel42: Rizatann logged on
    [Channel42] Dabblez: what about notum mining?
    [Channel42] Rizatann joined the group.
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: Mining? oh blimey... i forgot all about that... erm...
    [Channel42] Playboyfixer: only clans are allowed to
    [Channel42] Playboyfixer: and the omnis must dispose of their waste
    [Channel42] Playboyfixer: that's what you were going to say right?
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: No... i remember mother ka saying something about mining... lemme try and remember
    [Channel42] Playboyfixer: no mining under the age of 18?
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: No... she said something about not being allowed to mine after the watershed...
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: or was it bloodshed.... no... pretty sure it was watershed... yes.
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: YES! i remember now! She said No mineing after the watershed, too much mining can give you square eyes and mineing runs up her electricity bill and she doesnt like that very much.
    [Channel42] Playboyfixer: watershed?
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: yeah, not allowed to do stuff after a certain time
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: Im pretty sure with mining, you arent allowed to do it after sunset.
    [Channel42] Playboyfixer: wasn't it not allowed at all?
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: Hmm... i think she doesnt let people who are grounded to mine.
    [Channel42] Channel42: Advertisement: Dreadloch Arms & Gear, a name you can trust
    [Channel42] Playboyfixer: how can a planet ground you?
    [Channel42] Dabblez: with gravity?
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: Mother ka has a wrath! She will bring bad things upon you if you dont behave. I think by grounding, i've seen people be sick, get sent to reclaim lots in a day, that sort of thing.
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: I wouldnt want to get grounded...
    [Channel42] Playboyfixer: i'm trying to help the enviroment
    [Channel42] Playboyfixer: but RUR dumps toxic waste in the forests
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: Thats a bad thing! Mother ka will ground those toxic dumpers!
    [Channel42] Playboyfixer: so, what will happen now?
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: with what exactly?
    [Channel42] Playboyfixer: the NLF
    [Channel42] Playboyfixer: the so-called terrorists
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: Oh right... there arent many of us left
    [Channel42] Nlflightshow: Right now we'll all go about our daily lives, behaving and hoping mother ka doesnt ground her beloved children.

[Channel42] Dabblez: hello officer Virta
    [Channel42] Keanne joined the group.
    [Channel42] Virta: Greetings
    [Channel42] Dabblez: having trouble with speeding offences from the new bikes?
    [Channel42] Keanne: Greetings
    [Channel42] Virta: Yes, they will probably have to be banned. But let's see what we can do.
    [Channel42] Virta: Instead of that...
    [Channel42] Channel42: Rizatann logged on
    [Channel42] Dabblez: Well hope you don't mind if I zoom past OP's town in my brand new red Banshee
    [Channel42] Rizatann joined the group.
    [Channel42] Virta: ...not you too.
    [Channel42] Dabblez: Wroom...wroom
    [Channel42] Virta: They are not safe. That is all I can say about the matter right now.
    [Channel42] Dabblez: I can barely control it, but its fun
    [Channel42] Virta: ...great.
    [Channel42] Dabblez: Well good thing of being an engineer, if I crash I can repair it myself
    [Channel42] Dabblez: *SMAASH*!!!
    [Channel42] Virta: What was that? Connection trouble?
    [Channel42] Dabblez: Just tottalled a tree...
    [Channel42] Dabblez: How did the tree get there anyway..
    [Channel42] Virta: I told you so. Dangerous! Did you get insurance?
    [Channel42] Dabblez: For me or for the bike?
    [Channel42] Virta: The bike.
    [Channel42] Dabblez: Erm.. no. But I doubt the tree will sue

Also found this little thing, hehe

[Channel42] Lasliana: ((its all your fault gimpeline! :P))
    [Channel42] Gimpeline: ((hehe
    [Channel42] Lasliana: ((you kill me and your not even in the same zone!))
    [Channel42] Areania: (( I chatted with you instead of CHing lasliana Gimpeline ^^ ))
    [Channel42] Gimpeline: ((haha))
    [Channel42] Lasliana: ((see all your fault!, Omni-Tek doesnt protect!))
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Last night, when the situation became clear to Gimpyposer.. I errupted into a fit of uncontrollable giggles.

Sergeyich: We are here to initially protect the innocent NOT to hurt the guilty
    Sergeyich: Is that clear?
    Gimpyposer: ahh

I am gonna have to put this here from last night. The question was the person's height...

(01:15) Shadyn: Well.. I think I am like 1.90 cm

And this one from sometime back is hilarious! (in my opinion atleast )

(03:42) [Channel42] Gunfytr: Its ok, i still got the tapes if i ever want to...
    (03:42) [Channel42] Ciyanid: *gasps*
    (03:43) [Channel42] Gunfytr: um, did i say TAPES? I meant DRAPES!! In my aprtment, u know?
    (03:43) [Channel42] Gunfytr: yeah, new drapes!
    (03:43) [Channel42] Ciyanid: *growl gets louder and more aggressive*
    (03:43) [Channel42] Gunfytr: *deer in the headlight look*
    (03:43) [Channel42] Ciyanid: what... tapes?
    (03:43) [Channel42] Gunfytr: what tapes?
    (03:44) [Channel42] Ciyanid: Indeed!¨
    (03:44) [Channel42] Gunfytr: huh?
    (03:44) [Channel42] Ciyanid: Ya got WHAT tapes?
    (03:45) [Channel42] Gunfytr: um....mt?
    (03:45) [Channel42] Gunfytr: scotch tape? duct tape?
    (03:45) [Channel42] Gunfytr: electrical tape?
    (03:46) [Channel42] Ciyanid: You said that ya got tapes
    (03:46) [Channel42] Gunfytr: i wasnt talking to YOU...i was talking to um...Drun, here...wrong channel
    (03:47) [Channel42] Gunfytr: about my new drapes....
    Last edited by Ciyanid; Jun 5th, 2010 at 09:52:31.
    *Giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Now that my /RP partner is back, I'm sure stuff will pick up a bit. <3
    ~[[ Trying to be active on forums. ]]~

Guess what thread just got bookmarked

Woo!

And those are all hilarious...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasliana View Post
    Theres also plenty of others ive been witness to in which Agrestus is the target (sorry mate but theyre funny as hell.)
    Damnit, I'm always the target! I even get mocked in orgchat every second of the day.

Oh, and to add on to the event that happened last night, I loved Sergeyich's responses to Validius' actions during the training.

"Slapping someone with meat is not appropriate force, DCI Hunt."

There was also ARK's response to Lucetta's email to the Galway Rangers, which was brilliant.

"Dear Miss Phoenix,

Thank you for contacting the Galway County Rangers and for your interest in this case. You will be pleased to hear that there were no permanent casualties reported due to this incident, and the damage to Omni-Tek property was kept to a minimum.

As to what caused this unusual behaviour, we may be able to provide what information we have. We contacted an environmentalist in the hopes of being able to prevent similar incidents in the future. Upon viewing footage of the attack he commented: "Yeah, man that's crazy. But you know, this is Rubi-Ka, so it's all like, pretty out there, man."

From this it was determined that this behaviour, while unusual, may not be unique. And so, a scouting party was dispatched to survey the area for any other similar threats. Unfortunately this group was all killed by a large Gargantula. It was later determined, however that the Gargantula in question was an old zoo escapee who (due in part to it not being able to see them) would not have posed a threat had it not been for the scouting party opening fire on the spider.

We are, however, hopeful that a repeat incident may be avoided in future. On behalf of the County Rangers I wish you luck in your own investigation and hope that our information has proved as helpful as you hoped.

Ernest Rocco,
    Secretary - GCR
    "
    Last edited by Agrestus; Jun 5th, 2010 at 12:29:00.
    = Captain "Arthazar" Harcrow (Captain of The Phoenix Fortune)
    = Reporter "Lucetta" Phoenix (IRRK Freelance Reporter)
    = Sir "Sterlings" Furlocke (The Old English Trading Co.)
    = Dr. Malcom "Cormack" Ardman (University of Borealis)
    = "Paulon" McPhasefront, "Georj" Hairyson, "Johnar" Lemon & "Morninn" Starr (The Leetles)
    = "Gridfeed" (Camera Drone)
    = Director "Dartello" Marello (Black-Net)
    = DCI "Validius" Hunt (Department of Investigations)
    = DS John "Streller" (Department of Investigations)

= Major "Jimako" Jones (OTAF)
    = Mack "Teffler" Falloway (Clan hunter/trader)

I didn't know Dante was an environmentalist...

Ok guys, I am loving this thread. I have seen some silly moments over the years, a couple that have been touched on here already.

Though for over all sillyness I have to give a big thumbs up to Nulion and that "Grape Chews commercial" stunt he pulled with Max. I might have to dig that up. But not only that, I loved the followup interaction with the other ARKs and players who got involved, when Max, after being confused as to why a Clan Leader would send him something like that (this whole.. not understanding the joke thing you see..), he asked Eva about what could be the meaning, at a Directors meeting. And the ensuing efforts of those present to not just burst out laughing at the confused MAX.

And of course..... the infamous "shoping list".

Heheh. yes.. good stuff.
    Coordinator Ninanna. LTC Team Lead

Current effective emails: Ninanna@ark.AOark.info, ark.Ninanna@gmail.com
    or for Mmir the Events AD: Mirr@ark.AOark.info, arkmmirad@gmail.com
    Events Department, Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    To Email Events Department

Oh i have saved a few quotes that have made me giggle alot

Elleza looks up
    Elleza: oh..uuhm..the sun is back...
    Nulion smiles
    Branwyn: So she dives right into the water..
    Nulion: Well, ssshe'ss into fun in the waterrr. *smirk*
    Nulion: Why not?
    Elleza: wops *tryes to shake off the water*
    Elleza: water is fun.. dont make me push you into you Bran
    Nulion snifs a little at Elleza...rolling right back onto his stomach
    Branwyn: You wouldn't dare...
    Elleza: oh really?
    Nulion: Ohhh, that would be ssso good. *grin* Catsss hate waterrr, don't they?"
    Branwyn: Ken'd make a wet ***** comment.
    Nulion blushes intensely
    Elleza holds around branwyns wrists trying to pull her into the water
    Nulion: ....Wet...CAT. CAT. C. A. T. *blush*
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    Anderral: he collects...poo
    Nulion: ...poo?
    Nulion smirks
    Redesine raises an eyebrow
    Anderral: yes, stuff people usealy leave in the toilet
    Redesine: Like... famous poo? Or just any poo?
    Anderral shrugs
    Nulion: ...famousss poo?
    Nulion: ...uh?
    Nulion: How...can that...be famousss?
    Anderral laughs
    Redesine: If it comes from famous people?
    Nulion smirks
    Redesine: Well, sounds like an interesting office you run, anyway.
    Nulion: ...now all I can think of, even though I rrrreally don't want to, isss Sssilverrssstone on the ss****terrr.
    Redesine grins
    Nulion grins
    Anderral grins
    Anderral: No thanks *giggles*
    Redesine: Hmm, yeah his could be worth a bit.
    Redesine: Does he ever excuse himself during the Council meetings?
    Redesine: If so, you could be on to a moneymaker!

I could post some stuff here, but most of it is rather.... strange... Towerblock has most of my funny moments, because he is just full of antics.

I think one of the best silly moments is when I got drunk IRL and Bubba and Anderral went to go kill the LTC Silverstone in Tir. THAT was a bit of a silly night.

Also, last night one of my officers added a interesting little command into our chatbot, and its being burned out by everyone that comes into contact with it, called !spank.

Let your own imagination take over from there.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

This one has to be my absolutly favorite. It is some time ago. Sorry to post this angain, Nio, but i was gasping for air at the end of this

Niodemus plays with his guns
    Kiniiri: please dont
    Niodemus: no fear, they are locked
    Kiniiri whipes off sweat
    Kiniiri: good to know
    Niodemus: I would never walk around with unlocked guns in the cities... too easy to accidently pull the trigger
    Kiniiri: ohhh , pull the trigger ... is that how these things work ?
    Niodemus: indeed.. the little thing hidden near the handle
    Kiniiri: ahhh ... wow , was wondering why aiming didnt do much
    Niodemus: you have to aim with them? explains alot to me too
    Gimpeline giggles
    Kiniiri: I never had pistol training , I have just seen people pointing pistols , which is called aiming I suppose , to mobs and then ... pew pew and the mob was dead
    Niodemus: really a good moment to meet you, Kiniiri! We appear to improve each other
    Niodemus: I usually shot the ground and wondered why the bullets don't automatically move towards the enemy
    Kiniiri: I never noticed any bullets
    Kiniiri: but pulling the trigger might do the trick
    Niodemus: maybe because they are really really fast? you mostly only see the effect of something whirling around
    Kiniiri: oh no , I just never used the trigger
    Kiniiri: just aimed and hoped for the best. Luckily I allways had a friend at my side who took care of enemies
    Gimpeline: I'm beginning to understand why all the enemys are trying to eat me, none of you ever hit them
    Kiniiri: so much to learn it seems
    Niodemus: saves some ammo... except burrying it in the ground or air or water or... unlucky hitting friends
    Kiniiri: anyway , you are a Doctor , you should not kill
    Niodemus: I kill better than heal... at least my viruses are rather hurting
    Kiniiri: I know a Doctor myself and she really dislikes to use her weapons
    Niodemus: aren't you supposed to keep enemy attention away of us, Lise?
    Gimpeline: It's not really that hard

(Guess I have really done it now as the both has loads of imbarresing things on me, hehe)
    Last edited by Gimpeline; Jun 5th, 2010 at 23:08:10.
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanna View Post
    Ok guys, I am loving this thread. I have seen some silly moments over the years, a couple that have been touched on here already.

Though for over all sillyness I have to give a big thumbs up to Nulion and that "Grape Chews commercial" stunt he pulled with Max. I might have to dig that up. But not only that, I loved the followup interaction with the other ARKs and players who got involved, when Max, after being confused as to why a Clan Leader would send him something like that (this whole.. not understanding the joke thing you see..), he asked Eva about what could be the meaning, at a Directors meeting. And the ensuing efforts of those present to not just burst out laughing at the confused MAX.

And of course..... the infamous "shoping list".

Heheh. yes.. good stuff.

Heehee, that was funny, wasn't it? To this day I still grin over it. GAH! I wish I had the log of it though! Even the Board of Directors log....Hooo boy, I'd have just loved to see the confusion, the struggle to keep from laughing...*grins* If you could dig that up Nin, I'd love it. I don't have a copy of it anywhere
    Last edited by Nulion; Jun 6th, 2010 at 01:58:06.
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Well here is some tidbits from those logs that might give a smile to a few faces. Due to security measures in place for Omni-Tek board meeting logs, I have cut out only those items relating directly to this topic.

Interactions between Nulion and Max.. November 29481

Nulion: VIDEO MAIL....A commercial for a kids brand fruit chew called Chewzers, the only fruit snack with fruity ooze in every piece! A kid eats a packet of grape-flavored Chewzers, his head turning into a large grape...the commercial ends with the kid trying to get to the kitchen for more of his favorite snack, but his grape head is too large to let him through the doorway ......Heh heh heh...Enjoy! click FEED END

To Nulion: A review of your com signal reveals you are Kenneth Nulion Age, member of Clan Alpha Omega, and member of the so called Council of Truth. Why may I ask would you send this....commercial... to my attention?
    MAX, Omni-InternOps.

Nulion: ....Because, Max...I had this funny little thought that wouldnt go away, it made me and my friend laugh, and its exactly what I think of that noggin of yours. snickers
    Scan my signal all you like, but if Im going to be stuck indoors thanks to a cold and thanks TO the cold (Weather, that is), then Im going to bug someone else. And why not bug someone who has no feeling, and apparently no sense of humor, while Im at it? snickers

To Nulion: You only confirm the illogical nature of those who lead the Clans. Good Day Mr Age.

During the Omni-Tek board of directors meeting following these exchanges:

Max hands Eva Pourias a copy of the recording he was sent.

Max: I had recieved this communication from a member of the Clan leadership, and I am somewhat confused as to the possible meaning it could hold
    Max: tilts his head slightly. You hear the sound of mechanics moving quickly for 10 seconds and then it stops
    Kaydemp: raises an eyebrow
    Pourias: looks down at her comm and watches
    Max: Please review it and let me know if you see anything of note to explain the purpose it could have had.
    Pourais: sets up her visual comm and nods
    Pourais: watches the stream a smile appearing on her face
    Pourais: bursts out in laughter but then quickly tries to contain it
    Pourais: I will explain later Max
    Pourais: glances at Max and laughs
    Zeiler: Welcome to the monthly Omni-Tek Affiliate meeting, we are happy to have you all here.
    Zeiler: Mister Stroud, the floor is not yours today.
    Pourais: clears her throat and breaths deeply
    Coordinator Ninanna. LTC Team Lead

Current effective emails: Ninanna@ark.AOark.info, ark.Ninanna@gmail.com
    or for Mmir the Events AD: Mirr@ark.AOark.info, arkmmirad@gmail.com
    Events Department, Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    To Email Events Department

Aha! That was it! Thanks Nin *saves the log!*

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    I think one of the best silly moments is when I got drunk IRL and Bubba and Anderral went to go kill the LTC Silverstone in Tir. THAT was a bit of a silly night.
    haha i remember that..was hillarious.. and it was NPC not LTC by the way *grins*
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

Yeah just the one that sits on top of the basic shop in tir.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Yeah just the one that sits on top of the basic shop in tir.
    I've a picture of me standing next to him without him attacking me somewhere.. here we go Lasliana walking past Simon.

One day at the Omni Board of Directors meeting...

[Vicinity] Jacobstroud: The next report will be from Mr. Cervenak of R.U.R. You have the floor.
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: Oh goodie
    [Vicinity] Zeiler: erhem...
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: Ladies and gentlement of the Omni-tek Board of Direcotrs
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: Good thing so many of you are here today
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: Becasue I will need the help of each and everyone of you
    [Vicinity] Pourais: looks over at Stainslaw with a raised eyebrow
    [Vicinity] Tethien: sighs.
    [Vicinity] Wannja: coughs
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: The thought came to me about a fun way to boost morale
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: And obvious answer was "animatronics"
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: Which got me thinking
    [Vicinity] Tethien: raises an eyebrow.
    [Vicinity] Themajor: 's corner of the mouth show the faintest hint of a smirk
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: I would like to propse we build a theme park right near the mini-Galway
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: Call in Omni-Land.. or something
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: And it will contain animatronic versions of all you OTRK directors
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: And you can teach the vistors important lessons on Omni citizneship
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: While performing an Irish line dance
    [Vicinity] Max: raises an eyebrow
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: The dance is kind of important if we want to draw in the crowds
    [Vicinity] Pourais: blinks
    [Vicinity] Max: glances at Pourais
    [Vicinity] Wannja: coughs
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: You prepare the speeches, I'll record them and build the robots and program the dance routine
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: I will need funding of course
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: So? When can I shecdule you in?
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: gets out his organiser
    [Vicinity] Zeiler: right.... lets start with the basics of your idea
    [Vicinity] Zeiler: lets see...
    [Vicinity] Pourais: Let me get this straight.. you want to build annimations of us and have them dance around ?
    [Vicinity] Zeiler: I don't think so.
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: Irish line dancing. Very dignified
    [Vicinity] Zeiler: Mister Stroud, who is up next?
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: We are not talking pole dancing
    [Vicinity] Themajor: grunts while trying to suppress her laughter
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: So... like you want to sleep on it?
    [Vicinity] Jacobstroud: If I may, I would like to comment.
    [Vicinity] Jacobstroud: It's true that this idea seems absolutely preposterous, however...
    [Vicinity] Zeiler: And Director Pourais, please see that Mister Cervenak gets an appointment in an alcohol rehabilitation clinic
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: hides his bottle
    [Vicinity] Jacobstroud: ...it is also true that the common citizens love animatronics. And dancing.
    [Vicinity] Lonare: smiles
    [Vicinity] Pourais: nods
    [Vicinity] Jacobstroud: We have been looking for new ways to deliver propaganda to the public, and this idea is so stupid it just might work.
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: Ohi!
    [Vicinity] Max: glances at Jacobstroud for a moment
    [Vicinity] Jacobstroud: I think we need focus groups to take a look at this.
    [Vicinity] Stanislaw: Who you calling "stupid"?
    [Vicinity] Pourais: I will see to his rehabilitation and we can possibly discuss some useful ways R.U.R. can be of more help to the corporation
    [Vicinity] Jacobstroud: Also, committees. Lots of committees and focus groups.
    [Vicinity] Jacobstroud: nods sagely
    [Vicinity] Jacobstroud: I am done. The next comment will be from Ms. Hirano. You have the floor.
    [Vicinity] Aerya: Thank you
    [Vicinity] Aerya: I doubt that making fun of our esteemed leaders is a positive to omni morale... for clam morale it would do wounders.... but that is not good for us...
    [Vicinity] Aerya: So I think that is a bad ideea... Make animatronics with the clan leaders and make them dance> I'd love to see Silverstone dance Happy)... and kick him....
    [Vicinity] Aerya: that is all I wanted to say

Come to think about it, RUR was all about funny moments, too many to mention. This one just happened to be handy.

Hehe. That one is a classic
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast