Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Defeat Righteousness - GTH, Borrow Reflect

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    Yeah, seriously. Try having a nemesis nano that strips you of your professions one and only defense then complain (soldiers and the old BR, NTs and GTH). The way I see it, all that keepers lose from their precious auras are blockers, some add damage and a AAO/AAD buff (depending on what they have running). Whoopity f-ing do. There are plenty of professions who pvp just fine without any of those. You still got coon, br and a medium heal if you want to talk about defense.

And like Obtena said, there are bigger problems with keepers than just this one nano. Annoying yes, needs to be re-worked yes. Do you need to play the smallest violin every time you make one of your emo Defeat Righteousness posts, no, do you need to pull the 'this is how customers are treated' card, no.
    I have a soldier (br) and i have a doctor (gth) and the way this nano works its x10 more annoning than that nanos, gth land (old one) and u get killed or need to hide around and everything its ok again (if i remenber well there are VS for gth), DR lands and its perma so if u get killed u need to recast again (top auras needs a lot swamps) or if u run need recast it again (without that auras u cant perk anyone, u cant kill anyone, u cant debuff anyone, u cant help ur team with auras,... ) , i dont blame the effect of the nano but that perma result need to be fixed, there are bigger problems with keepers? maybe but if they dont want fix this (its fast and dont make keepers OP)then they gonna raise keeper NR,RS,evades,off,dmg? i doubt

Sweet jebus, please remake DR into 1k 2he debuff already, so we can get rid of these threads once and for all.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by elsaa2 View Post
    I have a soldier (br) and i have a doctor (gth) and the way this nano works its x10 more annoning than that nanos, gth land (old one) and u get killed or need to hide around and everything its ok again (if i remenber well there are VS for gth), DR lands and its perma so if u get killed u need to recast again (top auras needs a lot swamps) or if u run need recast it again (without that auras u cant perk anyone, u cant kill anyone, u cant debuff anyone, u cant help ur team with auras,... ) , i dont blame the effect of the nano but that perma result need to be fixed, there are bigger problems with keepers? maybe but if they dont want fix this (its fast and dont make keepers OP)then they gonna raise keeper NR,RS,evades,off,dmg? i doubt
    lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Sweet jebus, please remake DR into 1k 2he debuff already, so we can get rid of these threads once and for all.
    None force to u to enter to this kind of threads... if u dont like it its simple dont enter =), feel free to make with ur time whatever u want, but if i dont like a thread (or i think its unfair) u dont gonna see me post on it everysingle day.

MachSchau ---> U dont have a tl7 keeper right? 'cos if u have u should kown what im talking about.

And if all ppl think fix this its unfair (or this post annonning u) its easy, dont post more and it should fall into second page pretty fast (active keepers are pretty close to 0%, and less active on forums),ppl already kown my point of view and its clear for me, im on holidays and i dont gonna waste my time trying to explain over and over the same to ppl who doesnt have a keeper or dont want to listen so answer whatever u want, im finish with this post and enjoy ur holidays =)

Quote Originally Posted by elsaa2 View Post
    None force to u to enter to this kind of threads...
    It's not about forcing it or not liking it. Once upon a time, there was that ranged advie's cry about how nerfed they were and how they lack decent pistol at tl7, etc...

We all know how that ended. It would be sad if the same thing happens with kippurs.

There are simply more important things to fix, f.ex., MPs.

Klod the biggest problem with DR is that keepers gotta swap so much stuff to buff...
    and they got low nanopool since they have no active casting in combat and well the keeper nans are quite expensive in nano cost etc.
    it takes the litterary a minute or 2 just to recast those 2 auras and get ready for fighting again wich can be removed with 1 click from the shade again and dissable the keeper againf or minutes.
    i can fully understand the keepers frustration in this matter tbh. and so should most of the caster classes since it dissables the keeper just as long time as GTH dissabled the NTs earlier when they ahd to sit down for minutes to refill their nano pool.
    and frankly... i never thought about it before i started pvping more on my trader then on my enf..... BS is swarming with shades...
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Most shades just use this nano to piss off keepers, i NEVER use it vs. keepers except the once i dont like or when im bored and i see a flagged drunk keeper shouting"REMOVE DEFEAT RIGHTEOUSNESS".
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Quote Originally Posted by Burgly View Post
    Most shades just use this nano to piss off keepers, i NEVER use it vs. keepers except the once i dont like or when im bored and i see a flagged drunk keeper shouting"REMOVE DEFEAT RIGHTEOUSNESS".
    I never said remove it, I said fix it.

I never asked for more nano pool or easier swap or lower requirements on nanos.

I asked for Defeat Righteousness to not permanently remove auras from a Keeper. It's a simple fix, a simple request, and to create so much commotion about NOT fixing it is just unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    Klod the biggest problem with DR is that keepers gotta swap so much stuff to buff...
    OK, I'm just saying it's not that big of a problem that asks for immediate fix.

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    OK, I'm just saying it's not that big of a problem that asks for immediate fix.
    That's your opinion.

I thought GTH and BR didn't need an immediate fix, yet they did it anyway because of the sheer amount of public outcry. The problem here is that significantly less people play Keepers than Soldiers and also Funcom does not support Keepers.

Quote Originally Posted by Righteous View Post
    GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT KEEPERS
    Stop being sad.

cough, what bout nr shade?

That's your opinion.

I thought GTH and BR didn't need an immediate fix, yet they did it anyway because of the sheer amount of public outcry. The problem here is that significantly less people play Keepers than Soldiers and also Funcom does not support Keepers.
    HAI! Just like it's your opinion it does. And GTH / BR wasn't fixed because of public outcry.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Spamming is against the forum rules. But this isn't spamming.
    From forums rules: Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times, or posting without any real content.

If this isn't spamming, I don't know what is it then. Flooding maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    HAI! Just like it's your opinion it does. And GTH / BR wasn't fixed because of public outcry.
    Yes it was.
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    From forums rules: Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times, or posting without any real content.

If this isn't spamming, I don't know what is it then. Flooding maybe?
    There are only 2 active threads at the moment so I don't know what you're talking about. That link goes to nowhere.

This has gone past the point of usefulness.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234