Thread: Yesterdays NLCC Meeting

Yesterdays NLCC Meeting

I wasn't there myself yesterday but I wish I was having been told what happened. I best say this now, this isn't an attack anyone one but it may look like it is. Right that said I shall start.

Yesterday at the NLCC meeting, it was apparently said that an offical report was made against General 'Agrestus' Wright. Granted this did happen. But whats getting me is General Hekkect stated int he meeting that he questioned all witnesses involved and checked with Omni-Pol for there version of events. I question this. Becasue I am two of the three victims involved on the so called "bad guy"side. Yet Tahlkora or Kormia was not questioned. Having heard what went down I asked that third person who was involved on our side if he had been questioned about events, I was told by him that he was not questioned either. It seems to me ark just asked Agrestus what happened and asked Omni-Pol, taking there side as the whole truth and didn't ask us for our side of the story. Which I think is highly unfair? I am really disappointed that ark didn't ask for our side of the story. We only want someone removed from there position as they abused it. Sending people to be tortured is just wrong and the fact ark have allowed him to get away with it. claiming they asked all people involved when they didn't seems kind of a power play to me.

Tahlkora.

Ok first of all, a little rebuttal from the person that runs hekkat,

At no point did they state they questioned everyone, just a few people.

After receiving a complaint that should have all information needed in it, they went to question the other side of the story and found no one else's story matches the initial complaints story, couple that with the fact that they'd already stated any complaints on torture should have been taken up with Omni-Pol (the people supposedly having done it) rather than Newland who's minister followed the set procedure at the time.

That is how they came to their conclusion given at the meeting.

As for us ARKs, after careful consideration of the story presented, we have decided that ARK Events will no longer be supporting this storyline in any fashion. Continued interaction regarding this story will be left solely up to the players involved. Be it in character or out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheats View Post
    As for us ARKs, after careful consideration of the story presented, we have decided that ARK Events will no longer be supporting this storyline in any fashion. Continued interaction regarding this story will be left solely up to the players involved. Be it in character or out.
    I like this honest and blunt feed back.
    Anarrina is just doing her job. Way nicer in IRC.|| High aptitudes in some things != social skills.
    "Don't debate with a troll. They are impervious and will bring you down to their level; in height range to beat you with their thick little skulls."
    Audible taste of Africa.
    One string.| How to bring a sense of accomplishment back. "Fr00bs play AO; sl00bs work it."
    Why so serious?
    Stick What? You mean there are not enough PvP-ers ... to get the BS running? ... how come ...
    Aeliniyah : Where exactly? ... it requires only 6+6 people to start a round of BS, yet they never run ...