Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Why MPs have so lo AR ?

Posting in a MP dramaz thrad
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by rapp3d View Post
    cuz ur MP. u should had think about that when u rolled your proff. you should had learn what it will be
    Yeah, I'm sure all the MPs knew they'd be garbage at endgame when they started playing. Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by rapp3d View Post
    i dno i duelled 4 different mps with my sold last week 3 of them lost and 1 won. why? simple because he wasn't lazy to recast pets. that should give u idea of what i mean
    How about your weapon has a 30s equip time and everyone has a nemesis nano that un-equips your weapon and randomly removes 1/3 of your buffs. After all, spending a whole fight without a weapon isn't a problem as long as you aren't too lazy to re-equip it and rebuff yourself. You might even be able to win if the person decides to be nice and stop un-equiping/removing your buffs.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345