Thread: Tarders Unbalance

Tarders Unbalance

Nerf traders = balance?

Well you did it fine… thx FC…

Now if you listen to QQers, you will probably nerf engies’ blockers, NT’s nanobot guard + double/triple, AS pistol (doc/crat/engies), advies (Dof+coon+heals), sold AMS, docs’ heals… So yea let’s remove all bonuses you gave to us in the past…

That make no sense at all, I wonder why you killed trader profession changing their good point and you didn’t do anything against all real OP professions like fixers / advies / NTs / enfos / solds… well let’s say all people who can tank a zerg 30sec and then run away. Traders never have this advantage before last patch and will never have but nvm… you nerfed them…

WTB the old system back or new defence thing for traders (forgot the old crapnobot defence which is now useless if you don’t want to have you nanopool empty because of GTH nerf…)

If you want this game keep on going, please stop removing good things you gave but just give some news…

Traders cry for nerf at tl2s and so =)
    Molotoff Cocktail

Quote Originally Posted by imboredffs View Post

If you want this game keep on going, please stop removing good things you gave but just give some news…
    Maybe they were just trying to get rid of all the players that rolled fotm Traders? Cause the old school traders are doing fine.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Maybe they were just trying to get rid of all the players that rolled fotm Traders? Cause the old school traders are doing fine.
    This. I feel so nerfed that I'm going to delete my trader right now :/
    Lejiia 220/30/70 trader on Rimor

balance traders & enfo compared to all other professions is needed at low levels. that's a fact, but i can understand that some people want to protect their twink from what they consider a "nerf" ...

i know it hurts, but you need to see the global improvement from rebalance to make AO PVP a fun experience for all.
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

IMO, needs more nerfing.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

There's no actual suggestion or discussion in this thread, just complaint.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM