Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: PMV - Obsidian Edition

  1. #1

    PMV - Obsidian Edition

    Cost:
    3000 points.

    And what we get is just black color in end. Next time you FC want we need donate, just say it and we will do it or not but...

    Since atm thats just seems get money to AO players for nothing
    Last edited by Cyreidan; Jun 24th, 2010 at 23:35:05.
    Junfanlee 220/30 Martial Artist - Deranden 200 Froob Martial Artist
    Cyreidan 170/24/42 Adventurer - Daylate 110/12 Doctor
    Deraldon 100 Froob Fixer - Haroshan 90/9 Agent
    Deretham 65 Froob Enforcer - Malberan 36/4 Enforcer
    Forselling 25 Froob Trader - Talishon 21/2 Trader
    Forsidexp1 14 Froob Trader - Imwhoim 1 Froob Agent

    Executive of Northern Front

  2. #2
    Bump
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

    Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

  3. #3
    For 3k PP it should come with a black/gold mech pilot costume, complete with open and closed face helmets and backpack lifesupport, a matching Jetbike, Hoverboard and instanced Mech Garage that can be added to Jobe or Orbital Apartment.

    *Hint Hint*

    As it is its just not worth the money, sad to say.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

  4. #4
    Yea, I thought it was rather weird I had to pay 200 points for a freaking pair of glasses... but 3000 for a mesh color change? That's $30 people have to plunk down for absolutely no benefit. Maybe I'll just give you guys 25 cents instead and get a whole suit of clothes for social, because I care about that a hell of a lot more than a mech that I'll never deploy - and I'll save 99.16%!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyreidan View Post
    Since atm thats just seems get money to AO players for nothing
    Did you (or any other posters) bought it? If yes, why? It was announced it's same old PMV, just with different colour. So if you bought it, you got what was said it to be. If you didn't, does it really matter how much it costs?
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

    [Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

  6. #6
    just wait.... in 5-6 months color upgrades will be for free when new enigne hits live

    (No i don´t know it, but this would be extremely funny)

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    Yea, I thought it was rather weird I had to pay 200 points for a freaking pair of glasses... but 3000 for a mesh color change? That's $30 people have to plunk down for absolutely no benefit. Maybe I'll just give you guys 25 cents instead and get a whole suit of clothes for social, because I care about that a hell of a lot more than a mech that I'll never deploy - and I'll save 99.16%!
    This is basically my gripe. The bike for 250 is normal. Balloons for 300 is cute I guess.

    Then we have 200 for glasses and 3000 for a mech skin?

    ...
    Lurking, waiting...


    Ophiuchus ::: 220/30/70 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 217/27/70 Melee is <3
    Transcendence
    Spidershiva :: 165/22/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

  8. #8
    No one can complain about the price on glasses seeing as they are yesdrop.

    Go roll 40 new alts and xfer them to your main if you like. It's no different than farming those XP stims where.

  9. #9
    It seems like this flood of paid point services and (junk) items lately is a sign of desperation to meet revenue targets.
    ಠ_ಠ

  10. #10
    I would pay 30€ for a pink mech, no joke, but not for a black one

    hope the 1 year special offer will be available next week too... i think i would buy it then.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by ElBoogy View Post
    just wait.... in 5-6 years color upgrades will be for free when new enigne hits live

    (No i don´t know it, but this would be extremely funny)
    Fixed
    Junfanlee 220/30 Martial Artist - Deranden 200 Froob Martial Artist
    Cyreidan 170/24/42 Adventurer - Daylate 110/12 Doctor
    Deraldon 100 Froob Fixer - Haroshan 90/9 Agent
    Deretham 65 Froob Enforcer - Malberan 36/4 Enforcer
    Forselling 25 Froob Trader - Talishon 21/2 Trader
    Forsidexp1 14 Froob Trader - Imwhoim 1 Froob Agent

    Executive of Northern Front

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganiscol View Post
    It seems like this flood of paid point services and (junk) items lately is a sign of desperation to meet revenue targets.
    This is exactly what I've been saying.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

  13. #13
    One simple solution: Don't buy it. Who cares about a mech skin anyway.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    No one can complain about the price on glasses seeing as they are yesdrop.

    Go roll 40 new alts and xfer them to your main if you like. It's no different than farming those XP stims where.
    Thing is that like the XP stims and a few vet items they may decide that was an error and slap a nodrop tag on them next patch.

  15. #15
    The mech actually does have -slightly- different mesh/design on the front and back.
    .
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •