Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Friday with Means - June 25th, 2010 - Happy Birthday..Holy sh*t we're NINE!

Quote Originally Posted by soulviver View Post
    least favorite memory, the pads quest... killing all those robots.
    Killing all the small robots for the eight (or whatever) parts is the worst part of the quest. I recall enjoying the rest of it...except for dealing with Greasy Joints when his spawn time was all bugged.

Speaking of Greasy Joints, was always a riot when he showed up at Newland's Gates and started AoEing everything in sight. Bodies everywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by soulviver View Post
    1. Running around Lush Hills hunting mutants and running for you life when a lifebleeder showed up.
    /s LB! RUN!

AO before XP pool. Fun stuff...
    Last edited by Glarawyn; Jul 1st, 2010 at 21:06:48.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Funcom employee

Not sure how I ended up on the forum for this post--but figured it made some sense!

Always happy to see AO still being around...probably the most time and fun I have ever put into a game--and I've put a lot of time into a lot of games.

Picking a most favorite memory would be next to impossible, I think. Way too much stuff: from playing for the first time (sunset on the waterfall outside of Tir, circa a long-long-long time a go!) to playing with tons of great friends over the years.

Best of luck to Means (who is awesome!) and to AO community on hopefully many more great years.

Funcom employee

JAYDE!!!!

Hope all is well with you Stay in touch!
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678