Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - July 9th, 2010 - Summertime fun

Thumbs up Some Serious Martial Artist Love Inc?

I can hope cant I?

My "main" the MA that I started with back in Nov 2001 has been rusting for about 3 years now.

Please tell me you have given us:

1. A decent single heal with a reasonable recharge that is castable without sacrificing? (Not asking for BoL here, but something closer to that than where we are now. In fact I'd be fine with bumping Adv heals up to 5kish and MA "taking over" the BoL spot too ya know!)

2. A usable and viable Health research proc? (My keeper heal procs obliterate the MA proc, it barely fires or heals. In that vein can we bump up disharmony to a higher lvl too as well, maybe 600ish)

3. A dramatic increase in our evades? Or at least a massive one?

4. Some type of Zen Mastery skill that allows us to be unhittable for "x" seconds? (our version of AMS, NS2, Coon, GA5, etc)

5. Some type of "Return Damage from Enemy Attack to The Enemy" thats actually hurts them, not the usual damage shield stuff lol.

6. A New Heal Delta/Perk Heals Perk Line wtih meaningful heals?

7. Lowering the crazzzzzy long lockouts on our existing perk heals? And FoL?

Please don't give us...

1. Yet Even More Damage (Except for the Fist and Weapon update to Xan lvls ofc. Nice how you skipped MAs totally on any type of weapon update for that whole expansion...lol. We need Fist brought up to "Xan" lvls and a new or upgraded old weapon choice that is also equivalent)

2. More Crits

3. RP Bow stuff ... lol

Thanks! It would be awesome to actually play the character all my guildies call me in chat ya know?
    Innervoid 220 / 30 / 70 MA (sadly no longer teh main man cos MA haz no lub)
    Thedarknight 220 / 30 / 70 ADV (name reset FTW)
    Shrektehogre 220/ 30 / 70 KEEP (Prolly the Main, maybe)
    Enemywithin 220 / 30 / 70 AGENT (RAWR)
    Lastsamurai 220 / 30 / 70 SOL (6th 220 FTW!)
    Innerpeace 220 / 30 / 70 CRAT (First Calmer)
    Stargazer 220 / 30 / 70 MA DOC
    Abyssgazer 220 MP (8hr CM lubbin/all around MP gamp)
    Misterscott 220 ENGY / Deaconfroste 220 SHADE / Vforvendetta 220 ENF / Haljordan 220 Fix

Hopefully something that you will enjoy.

OFC, we won't mention that the last prof to go through this was Trader..and their BR + GTH got nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    OFC, we won't mention that the last prof to go through this was Trader..and their BR + GTH got nerfed.

Traders didn't "go through" rebalancing. BR and GTH had been problems for a long time, and those two nanos were simply made realistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Neosh1 View Post
    First!

edit: aw damn lag..
    Blame it on all the text spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Berinda View Post
    Traders didn't "go through" rebalancing. BR and GTH had been problems for a long time, and those two nanos were simply made realistic.
    MA is not exactly a high priority prof to either nerf or improve. Hence my question:
    When is the NT discussion happening?

MA is not exactly a high priority prof to either nerf or improve. Hence my question:
    Maybe after someone knocks 1-2k off soldier AR and/or realizes that MR bonus shouldn't apply to ranged weapons?

edit: Or perhaps you mean scoring a hit with the cyberdeck should de-mech an opponent, so we can actually start nuking them.
    Last edited by Keldros; Jul 9th, 2010 at 22:54:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldros View Post
    Maybe after someone knocks 1-2k off soldier AR and/or realizes that MR bonus shouldn't apply to ranged weapons?

edit: Or perhaps you mean scoring a hit with the cyberdeck should de-mech an opponent, so we can actually start nuking them.
    At least soldiers are in the front lines fighting.. just like MAs, not like you hidden way in the back.. ODing everyone with your doubles/triples from the distance...then acting like heros ?

Last edited by Ocene; Jul 9th, 2010 at 23:51:04.

best nano change for ma would be:

remove doubles and tripples from game.

all ma needs... (ok, and some +def love =))
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

I support the war on NT nanos.

Surprised they didn't get looked at first really. MA's? wtf...
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

Maybe because they're not coming out in individual patches, but as one large one.

And you can read all about the changes in the NT forum.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Strupstad View Post
    I support the war on NT nanos.

Surprised they didn't get looked at first really. MA's? wtf...
    Thank you, you are reflecting my thoughts exactly.

I must say I'm very glad to hear of more balance changes being discussed, and personally I don't care which professions nanos are dealt with first, second or third etc. as I'm sure every profession will get looked at before the balance patch goes live.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    I must say I'm very glad to hear of more balance changes being discussed, and personally I don't care which professions nanos are dealt with first, second or third etc. as I'm sure every profession will get looked at before the balance patch goes live.
    I agree.

Small progress is still progress.
    Atlantean
    ------------------
    Postmuerta - 210/10 Solitus Soldier

Kamaytayan - 220/17 Solitus Fixer

At least soldiers are in the front lines fighting.. just like MAs, not like you hidden way in the back.. ODing everyone with your doubles/triples from the distance...then acting like heros ?

NT's get their nerf, dont you worry"!
    Andvord, 220 Adv (retired)
    Knekt, 220/30/70 Keep (retired)
    Haavarst, 220/23 Crat
    Delifix 217 Fix
    Delivio 215 Shade
    Dilek 174 Doc
    Delisol 165 Sol
    Clown 126 Trader TL4 twink project
    Hannibal 22 Enf

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    It was a relief when the rest of the team arrived safely on dry land again this week and returned to the office. It was waaay to quiet here while they were gone.
    I wonder why?
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

The nanomage head is supposed to have a mustache

ffs
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    honestly, the least ma needs are nano modifications. i didn't even bother (no ip anyways) to skill nanoskills on ma for the nanos that came with db quest aso.

the biggest problem ma has is: there is no other profession that is so perk dependend, u got 2 choices: pvm or pvp. there is no inbetween, no "this is good for pvm, but i can pvp with it too".
    there's only black and white.

some tweaks to nanos won't change anything.

and still: if u want to fix ma - fix nt doubles/tripples (or give mas a 10k nr nano ^^)
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

It really doesn't matter which prof they say they're discussing nano changes for right now as they're not going to come in one at a time. At least not to the live servers which is where it really matters. They'll get to them all eventually, it's just nice to hear about the progress going on.

well damn, that doesnt look very asian at all...
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz

Any ETA on MP nano changes? I am reasonably sure we need to be reworked from the ground up in at least that department and I have disgruntled shamanic voodoo practitioner types who are starting to get both restless and annoyed at the lack of news.

iPhone posting from lack of Internet FTL

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast