Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tier 4

Tier 4

Ofab armor made tier3 so and say useless.
    What about making tier 4

Any suggestion?

Will you ask for OFAB MK2 once its made useless by tier 4 and tier 5 when they introduce OFAB MK2 ?
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

fail.
    You already got Improved and Penultimate version of ofab.
    Mk 1-6 is for weapons.

It's to easy getting it.

I'd go for this. But, I'd also go for combined tier 4 Ofab armour.

ofab IS tier 4...pay attention to the stats it gives :P

Is this the place where we ask for Ultimate OFAB now? Because that's what I would like to see...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Tier armor was one of the few things in this game that you actually had to WORK to get. Unless you just bought the glyphs, ofc.
    Waiting for a cure.

How about making Tier 1-3 actually WORTH getting, before we add yet ANOTHER tier?
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Suppose you could make Tier 4 being a combination of Tier 3 and Penultimate Ofab. To give perhaps 5 more points bonus to skills.

Just a little, for those that really wanted to be completist.

Although, if they did do something like this - they should make Finely Refined Notum not unique.
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Suppose you could make Tier 4 being a combination of Tier 3 and Penultimate Ofab. To give perhaps 5 more points bonus to skills.

Just a little, for those that really wanted to be completist.

Although, if they did do something like this - they should make Finely Refined Notum not unique.
    After that we can make collector drop a board that upgrades tokenboards with 200 more HP/nano, 20 AAO/AAD and 10 HD.
    Later on we can add a collector weapon upgrade that will upgrade xan weapons so they do 15% more dmg.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

how about combined ofab armor? we could combine all professions ofab parts into one...
    funcom will never release tier 4 armor, because they want sloobs to pay for LE :S

But a Tier 4 Armor that would combine T3 & OFAB stuff would necessarily require LE.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

How about the ability to combine an AI piece of armor with an ofab and tier3 piece :P

Though, itd be way out of whack for classes (i.e, soldiers) who actually have good ofab
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    How about making Tier 1-3 actually WORTH getting, before we add yet ANOTHER tier?
    Exactly my thought.
    For those who disagree let me give the following example:
    Chosen Doctor Body VS Penultimate Ofab Doctor Body.
    Both are QL300.

Cost:
    Chosen costs a few mil.
    OFAB costs a few k VP. Not so much difference I guess.

Time it costs to get it:
    Chosen cost alot of time.
    OFAB just a few rounds of BS.

Requirements:
    Chosen: 1104 Stamina 903 Psychic
    OFAB: 1100 Stamina 855 Psychic

Modifiers:
    Chosen: User Modify Stamina 12
    User Modify Projectile AC 1500
    User Modify Melee AC 1200
    User Modify Energy AC 1500
    User Modify Chemical AC 1500
    User Modify Radiation AC 1500
    User Modify Cold AC 1200
    User Modify Poison AC 1500
    User Modify Fire AC 1500
    User Modify Sensory improvement 16
    User Modify Perception 30
    User Modify NCU memory 24
    User Modify Max nano 750

OFAB: User Modify Stamina 20
    User Modify Projectile AC 1575
    User Modify Melee AC 1575
    User Modify Energy AC 1575
    User Modify Chemical AC 1575
    User Modify Radiation AC 1575
    User Modify Cold AC 1575
    User Modify Poison AC 1575
    User Modify Fire AC 1575
    User Modify Sensory improvement 25
    User Modify Nano init 65
    User Modify NCU memory 32
    User Modify Max nano 1000

Conclusion: OFAB is cheaper, easyer to get, lower requirements to equip and has better modifiers.

How to fix this: Tier 3 needs either an update in stats or lower requirements.
    And I don't mean to make Tier 3 better then OFAB but at least make it something other then useless.

OFAB was meant to be an extension of tier armor. The mods were (for the most part) directly based off of chosen/faithful armor. Sadly, this is the problem with it... Some profs have AMAZING ofab/tier. Some profs have one or two pieces that are worth getting. Some profs never bothered with either.

OFAB was meant to replace chosen armor, and being available from QL25 to QL300 with scaling mods, it's really nice to have, for a few profs...
    Waiting for a cure.

My personnal feeling about that is that we got way enough items to grind for as it is, so unless it s grind-free, nonono ;...

Quote Originally Posted by Djantro View Post
    My personnal feeling about that is that we got way enough items to grind for as it is, so unless it s grind-free, nonono ;...
    not everything is a grind.

some stuff you just acquire while you'reon the way to somewhere.

I would welcome updated stats on all tier armors.

I would also like to see a better t3 or even a t4. Maybe it could go this way: some stats of t3 are very ridiculous (for example the Matter metamorphosis modifier on the Chosen Bureaucrat Vest), so it would be a nice idea to add the modifier via Glyphes (just like the Turnspiritweapon instead of make them constant). This would result in better individual equip.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    Or just make Tier 1-3 a lot easier and cheaper to acquire to let those low TL without VP to acquire armor. Might help with that 'AO is a pain for newbies' thing.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast