Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Friday with Means - July 16th, 2010 - Martial Artist Nano Changes + More Heads

Quote Originally Posted by If6Was9 View Post
    You know this because.... your magic 8 ball told you? And that was the.... asian special Atrox head?
    lulz, except those heads look pretty much exactly like the ones you can pick from now. Including the trox one. "too asian" for asians? wat?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    When will we get the old-engine optimisation mentioned in last week's FWM?
    bump for that question.

I'm curious on the atrox head, how will the open mouth be solved. Im no expert on these things, but will the surface of the mouth besides the teeth be made non-reflecting or something?

lulz, except those heads look pretty much exactly like the ones you can pick from now. Including the trox one. "too asian" for asians? wat?
    Square jaw, superorbital ridges broader than forehead and continuous across the brow - that's the old Atrox standard. It's also Western traditional for masculine or hyper-masculine. Almost none of the recent heads have gotten this right. The ridge is absent or split in half. And the 'asian' solitus female, pretty as she is, has asian eyes and a caucausian mouth and nose - which is certainly possible with 35,000 years of evolution but seems more indicative of the last 3 months of outsourcing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Btw what is with our new building... any eta on this?

Quote Originally Posted by ElBoogy View Post
    Btw what is with our new building... any eta on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    The parts for the building will be available for at least a few weeks. It is most likely the building will be revealed on the 13th or 14th of July.
    The bulding will likely be revealed on the 13th or 14th of July. Until then the parts will be available.
    Umm...

Soon™?

Seriously though, my guess is that they need to push a new patch to TestLive to make sure the server doesn't explode, raining rollerrat & leet parts all over the population of the northern hemisphere, before we will finally see the actual building patched to the live servers. It is still at patch 18.3.10.0 too.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Quote Originally Posted by If6Was9 View Post
    Square jaw, superorbital ridges broader than forehead and continuous across the brow - that's the old Atrox standard. It's also Western traditional for masculine or hyper-masculine. Almost none of the recent heads have gotten this right. The ridge is absent or split in half. And the 'asian' solitus female, pretty as she is, has asian eyes and a caucausian mouth and nose - which is certainly possible with 35,000 years of evolution but seems more indicative of the last 3 months of outsourcing.
    Except it's pretty much a duplicate of the newer trox heads with their more bulbous heads :|
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

These heads look great. Best ones you have shown so far. They actually look like current in game heads (except more detailed ofcourse).
    <Means> I always laugh when I have to type "/get sex" when debugging

[Social] Eponyx: I don't drink, yeah it is true. Can you please get that pink moose of the platform. And park the polkadot elephant to reclaim.

Uaintseenme: This is why i love Test sever so Much.
    I can wake up in the morning and think to my self, "Im going to break AO today" and should i managed to do it, I'll get rewarded for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal View Post
    These heads look great. Best ones you have shown so far. They actually look like current in game heads (except more detailed ofcourse).
    They do look good.
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Except it's pretty much a duplicate of the newer trox heads with their more bulbous heads :|
    But with a raised eyebrow. I still have hat envy.

Stop it already...heads, heads, and more heads...for the past few months all(or most at least) we get to see/hear about are heads...if this will happen with torso, arms, feet, etc. it will all be done in a few more years. I'd like to hear stuff about the new engine, screenshots, videos, etc.

No more heads pls....
    The tractor means posted a while ago was more exciting than new heads for me...
    Last edited by sscorpy; Jul 23rd, 2010 at 11:24:09.

Quote Originally Posted by sscorpy View Post
    Stop it already...heads, heads, and more heads...for the past few months all(or most at least) we get to see/hear about are heads...if this will happen with torso, arms, feet, etc. it will all be done in a few more years. I'd like to hear stuff about the new engine, screenshots, videos, etc.

No more heads pls....
    That torso looks too asian!

That wiener looks too ASIAN!?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567