Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anarcy Online Soundtrack vol 1

I'd pay 50$ for a CD, really liking the soundtrack.

Scene :: Meta-Physicist :: 220/30/70
    Scenetoo :: Trader :: 204/28/52
    Scentinal :: Enforcer :: 165/22/33
    Scenato :: Keeper :: 136/16/25

AO Universe - by players, for players :: former general of Omni-Pol

Browsed through the ftp and found volume 2 only. Is it possible to get hold of volume 1 somewhere? Legal of course.
    Rerolled old toon:
    Catosan - TL6 Adventurer - MeleeMonkey
    Shixxer - TL3 Fixer - In training
    Marthechan - TL2 Bureaucrat - In training
    Facepool - TL1 Enforcer - In training

Hanging around since: 2001-12-30 15:33:24

I am not retreating - I am advancing in another direction.

Both are available on seraphs heaven. Think there is a link on the previous page.
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

Quote Originally Posted by Vitaliy View Post
    Id prefer to have this tbh
    *huggles his 2 signed copies and one unsigned copies to his chest*
    Metalynx: 216..... 4 more levels and the server will shut down!

Metalynx: "I seriously hope all the stupid people in the world don't congrigate in one spot, for all the weight of this massive amount of raw idiodicy, might collapse upon itself, creating a Singularity of Ignorant Stupidity, unmatched in strength by any black hole in the universe"

Ya thats what I wanna listen to when Im inbetween 15 hour AO benders, is AO fight music while Im doing real Life stuff.

Listening to hard fight music while im cleaning house.
    or the background music from baboons while im at the bank.

No thank you, Im sure its cool.

Already dreaming about AO stuff, dont need to be lisenting to it on breaks from the game LOL

I'm pretty sure it's not that extreme. What I mainly use it for is when actually playing AO. I like the music but don't want it to keep switching up when I zone. Or to have something playing in SL where music is sparse. I'm not saying I don't listen to lots of other stuff or sometimes nothing at all while playing, but once in a while it's nice - especially if you're an old school RK nostalgic like me.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read, or who said it, even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
    -Buddha

haha ya, i guess, turning off ingame music and playing that would be better. that makes sense

The AO music is without a doubt, the best Game music EVER!

I have been listening to it for over 9 years and still have not tired of it. I listen to it while driving, working and various other activities. Not saying it's all I listen to, but it has more plays then any other track in my vast collection.

I think it would be great for them to either re-release the soundtracks for purchase or give it away for free like the vol 2 soundtrack or free to paid subscriptions (more incentive for the froobs to get the paid version).

When I first played the game (July 2001), it was the first MMO I had ever played, the music was the first thing that I noticed. From the very first startup sound to the backyard music. Each of the areas I visited bringing more and more amazing sounds to my ears. Its the ONLY game that has had that effect on me.

My wife listens to it while she drives and she doesn't even play!

I had a guy visiting in my office and I had the music playing in the backround. The guy was amazed and wanted to know where he could buy it. I told him it's not available for purchase and that he could download one of the CD's from the ftp server. I emailed him a link so He could download it when he got home. He called me 2 weeks later to thank me, He burned it to a CD and has been listening to it in his car.

ya, I can remember my first Oh wow experience with the music, was when the Medusa's in EFP were the place to lvl, and their singing was awesome.....

The AO soundtrack is very good, indeed. But I think Deus Ex had an equally good soundtrack. It's Alexander Brandon who is the composer on that one
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

Hate to necro an old thread, but anyone know where one can find the aforementioned "RK Music" disc for download? I own the original OST, got the vol 2 from Funcom FTP, now just looking for the RK Music one.
    Joseph "Votary" Zodiac - RK1 Clan Atrox MP
    I can summon pies (now mochams infused!)

"Holy Mocham!" - Votary

Quote Originally Posted by Votary View Post
    anyone know where one can find the aforementioned "RK Music" disc for download?
    Same here, i need this old "RK Music" playlist to define forgotten elements of a new compilation i'm working on ; more infos here : http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...c-compilations
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12