Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Friday with(out) Means: July 23rd, 2010 - Insert Creative Subtitle Here

First...... page?

Edit: nope, failed by 5 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Ukblizzard View Post
    Is it just me that finds an Atrox that is smiling THAT much an incredibly scary thing?
    Now imagine that he's also wearing a thong.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

23rd - Illuminati everywhere!!!
    220/26 Shade, 220/26 Enf, 220/26 Crat, 220/25 NT, 220/25 Fix, 220/23 Doc, 217/24 Trader, 214/23 Agent, 200/23 MP, 171/22 Sold, 167/21 MP, 157/21 Eng, 150/20 MA, 150/16 Keeper, 150/13 Adv, 123/2 Fixer

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    but but but... i wanted to find out about the changes to all nemesis nanos ...
    My fault..I've had some of that "unexpected vacation" that someone mentioned. Being in the office with both my kids has proved to be exactly as productive as it sounds. We'll hopefully get to it this week.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    My fault..I've had some of that "unexpected vacation" that someone mentioned. Being in the office with both my kids has proved to be exactly as productive as it sounds. We'll hopefully get to it this week.
    now I know who did the drawing of the posted trox head....
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ... Being in the office with both my kids ...
    Means I know the FC's budget is tight, but making your kids be GMs/customer service isn't the way to go. At least, they need some more training, judging from some recent complaint threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    We've been thinking about maybe having some kind of large-scale test event in there to check out how things are working; we'll let you guys know more if/when we decide to go for anything.
    Please put some mechanics in place to allow anyone to quickly boost a character of any profession into a certain level range for testing purposes.
    Preferably automate the process using booths/terminals we only have to click to get boosted.
    If we want to help out on large scale testing, we shouldn't be wasting our time leveling up characters on TL
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    Please put some mechanics in place to allow anyone to quickly boost a character of any profession into a certain level range for testing purposes.
    Preferably automate the process using booths/terminals we only have to click to get boosted.
    If we want to help out on large scale testing, we shouldn't be wasting our time leveling up characters on TL
    Actually we were thinking about doing the event on the live servers, depending on how things play out. But, again, this isn't a 'finalized' thing in any way, so it may not even happen - Just depends on what we end up with. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

So when are we seeing full bodies instead of heads ?
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

How about that new engine video?
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Lol at UNICORN!!!!!! With a Horn!

Interesting changes btw. Gotta take a closer look at it some day

Hm strange thing that Kintaii is able to post 2 sentences with 19238758728592 words and everything sounds like it is the holy bible or something hehe....

can you teach me some of that skillz kintaii

Quote Originally Posted by ArienSky View Post
    Also: is the VP (Visual Profession) column right in the keeper spreadsheet, or will Agent get access to more nanos from that profession
    Little point worrying about what Agents are or aren't getting until the Dev's get around to sorting out the agent Nanos I would think. And it's a safe bet that because Agents Involve all but 2 profs nano toolsets that agents will be one of the last ones done.

And yes I want the Info NOW too
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Second page!
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Funcom employee

I've posted this a few times by now but it really does bear repeating so I'll drop it in here as well. XD

Just to quell the speculation, the V.P. actually stands for Visual Profession. We accidentally left that column in, and should have removed it as it is purely placeholder. It's easier to format the document with the field already there (plus it helps in tracking the old nanos), but none of the Visual Profession information in the Sheet 2 "pink field" changed nanos is neccessicarly "correct" in any way, shape, or form.

I wanna repeat that, 'cause I know people are gonna end up reading this: It is *purely* placeholder and does not in any fashion represent what will be FPable by Agents in the future. Like, not in the slightest. Most of the entries there are the results of rampant copy/pasting in the document while making alterations. ;P So seriously - As of now, the V.P. column really represents nothing.

We'll let you guys know when it does. =D
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

22 weeks since the new engine video was supposed to be here..
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Edit: I forgot to mention that Venachar, one of our esteemed forums moderators, has decided to step down due to time constraints in the real world. I wanna take a moment to publicly thank him for all the hard work he's done over the years and wish him the best in the future. Should he ever decide to come back then he'll be welcomed with open arms. Vena, you'll be missed, and I'll down a shot of something with a little fire in it for ya tonight. Cheers, man. =)
    I - for one - am really going to miss him.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Hmmm... birthday building, check. Daily mission tweaks, check. Will the change to the Paid Points vendor be (correctly) included soon? I know it's not really important to most players, but I for one have been waiting on pins and needles for this change to happen. Any chance that Maria's Fashion vendor could be changed too? Or are the social items from the PP vendor already combined? I don't know, I can't access ;_;
    Wallybertius, 200 Omni Engineer Solitus, male
    de-facto leader of Alt.org.
    Long story short: Thingie with the stuff. *nods sagely*

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast