Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Crat Def

And you are right ...
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

I reckon we need tripples, blockers, CH and SWS. And Acrobat. And maybe AS, SA and dimach for our pets.

lol @ crat needs love
    Rapped 220/30/70 Enforcer game over equip retired
    Rapzilla 220/30/70 Adventurer game over equip mr newb?
    Mayhemia 220/30/70 NT game over equip Fixer's best frand
    Rippli 220/25/70 Soldier new equip BS junkie
    Amazinghorse aka Rippped 170/24/42 Agent equip new OP tl5 tool
    Rappjr work in progress
    Rippped 207/30/70 Agent fastest AI30 Ever?

General of Quetzfags // General of The Asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I always thought that "static" meant something that runs all the time. Or skill stats that remain a constant.
    Evades+AAD = no static?

My inspect is open to all of you who wish to see it in game.
    Just because my cold hard facts go against your rumors and speculation doesn't make it wrong.

I can't play my crat because i chose to go full defense and not use aimed shot like the rest of the world? Clearly I lack skill.

I Have no proof? I guess my experience as a crat in a full defensive setup does not account.

But ok you trolls you can think what you want. Several professions can approach and surpass our evades yet still have access to other defences.

You guys are all blinded by your epeen and if you think we do not deserve more aad you need to reroll from your FoTM professions and have a reality check.

500 aad
    blockers
    k thanks
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    Evades+AAD = no static?

Just because my cold hard facts go against your rumors and speculation doesn't make it wrong.

I can't play my crat because i chose to go full defense and not use aimed shot like the rest of the world? Clearly I lack skill.

I Have no proof? I guess my experience as a crat in a full defensive setup does not account.

But ok you trolls you can think what you want. Several professions can approach and surpass our evades yet still have access to other defences.

You guys are all blinded by your epeen and if you think we do not deserve more aad you need to reroll from your FoTM professions and have a reality check.

500 aad
    blockers
    k thanks
    You forgot CH. We need CH. Liek rly.

I can think of maybe 2. Possibly 3.

Enforcer, Soldier, MR Perked Atrox Shade.

You are clearly blinded by your inability to PvP to an adequate standard.

Also Engy and Fixer, FoTM profs? Rofl, you sir are nothing short of a joke.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Gieff evades please.

Evades+AAD = no static?

500 aad
    blockers
    k thanks
    1. Get pvp gear instead of that crap you have on.
    2. Kill stuffz before it kills you.
    3. Complaining stuffz kill you in pvp with a silly pvm toon is truly loltastic rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    1. Get pvp gear instead of that crap you have on.
    2. Kill stuffz before it kills you.
    3. Complaining stuffz kill you in pvp with a silly pvm toon is truly loltastic rofl
    1.PVP gear? I Said I am in a full defensive gear. Teach me how to get more please?
    2. Thanks for the wealth of knowledge
    3. So if i change cs for css, it would make it less loltastic? Because I would have less evades than my current setup? Giving me more of a perk issue would it not? O, I guess you know how to add as good as you troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggeh View Post
    I can think of maybe 2. Possibly 3.

Enforcer, Soldier, MR Perked Atrox Shade.
    Enf, Soldier ,Drained Shades , and almost everything else with AI perks, which is a lot of damage when your a profession with 0 heals. And lets not forget every atrox in game.

You guys are so lol worthy. Keep it coming. I put out a legitimate suggestion and you guys all flame it because you know best
    Secretly Clan

and almost everything else with AI perks
    Oh, all those perks with that check AR vs Evades. Lol. Ofc Low/Med AR Profs are going to land those...

Here is a proposal for you. Make a low/med AR Prof, take it to 220, end game it. Try and perk a Crat for me then come post back here. Lets see how well you do.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Oh, all those perks with that check AR vs Evades. Lol. Ofc Low/Med AR Profs are going to land those...

Here is a proposal for you. Make a low/med AR Prof, take it to 220, end game it. Try and perk a Crat for me then come post back here. Lets see how well you do.
    Did you see the almost? And whats low/med ar profs anyway?
    Docs are low

Pretty much everything else can twink there AR to a point where I am perkable with AI perks, even other AR setup crats, a low ar profession.
    Secretly Clan

Did you see the almost? And whats low/med ar profs anyway?
    Docs are low

Pretty much everything else can twink there AR to a point where I am perkable with AI perks, even other AR setup crats, a low ar profession.
    I would like a screenshot of this happening, I really would.

My Engy has 2.8k AR and cannot Perk Crats. My Fixer has 3.1k AR and cannot Perk Crats.

I'm actually unperkable on my 191 Crat right now.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

I would like a screenshot of this happening, I really would.

My Engy has 2.8k AR and cannot Perk Crats. My Fixer has 3.1k AR and cannot Perk Crats.

I'm actually unperkable on my 191 Crat right now.
    Your engi has 2.8k. My friends engi has over 3.1k. He can hit me with ai perks.
    Your fixer only has 3.1k.
    Some fixers can hit a lot more than that.
    And perk my crat with ai perks.
    Secretly Clan

Crats can get nearly 4k Evades.
    Engi's can't.
    Crats have Roots/Snares/Calms/Charms.
    Engi's don't. (Besides the ****ty 5m Snare on the bot that pulses every 30s, hardly controllable)

As for heals, it has a 5min lockout, our Bio Rej is your DTB.
    Coon? Lol. We are Perkable, you are not. Coon doesn't last 3s in TL7 BS.

The Crat toolset is fine. The Crat defense is fine. Stop trying to lobby for even more retarded changes to an already baised PvP system.

and engys have self refreshing blockers, relfects, coon, BR,,, crats healing is limited to kits/stims, so if they get perked ( and pls do not forget that theres a few profs with evade debuffs out there ) its game over, cmparing those 2 profs like that is pointless

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    My bad for the Evades thingie, obviously. In this setup my MA has like 2,2-2,3K Evades Skills.
    And we are talking about static defense rating. Acrobat does not count.
    (,,,)

every thinkin pvper will cycle acro perks 99% of the time ( 1% situational exception ) at least when already in combat, so ofc you should calc in the 200 from limber, becouse thats the lowest ammount of evades+aad that any1 will catch you with

Saying Acro doesnt count is like trying to cheat in the discussion.
    Last edited by Insane666; Jul 25th, 2010 at 18:43:37.
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Your engi has 2.8k. My friends engi has over 3.1k. He can hit me with ai perks.
    Your fixer only has 3.1k.
    Some fixers can hit a lot more than that.
    And perk my crat with ai perks.
    Way to contradict yourself.

I have the same AR as your Engi friend, on my Fixer and can't use AI perks on Crats.

I call Bullsh*t of the highest order. Until you show me a series of screenshots of you being perked by Low AR/Med AR Profs I will refuse to believe anything you put in this topic regarding Crat defence.
    Last edited by Raggeh; Jul 25th, 2010 at 18:56:30.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

I have the same AR as your Engi friend, on my Fixer and can't perk Crats.

I call Bullsh*t of the highest order. Until you show me a series of screenshots of you being perked by Low AR/Med AR Profs I will refuse to believe anything you put in this topic regarding Crat defence.
    fixers perks got diff def checks then engys

easy shot, 30% def check and caps on most ppl - one example

im not saying crats need as much love as the OP states, but claiming they are completely unperkable at 220 is just bullsh*t ( and claiming that a 191 crat is unperkable is even worse;p - lets scale it down to a proper tl5 NW lvl, and you are still perkable by agents ( fp enfo ), enfos and traders at the very least ), you said before that you could count 3 profs able to surpass crats defense and still have access to their own, one of em was "MR perked Trox Shade",,, Trox MR perked anything would perk a crat, damn, a Trox Pistol Doc with MR would be able to do so, and theres profs out there that dont even need that in order to do so,,,

before hating on the crats, imagine how would you feel playing a proffesion that only heals come from stims/kits, and has no ( worth casting - ttb give ya a self nsd - ofc i know it will change ) absorbs, reflects, etc,,,
    Last edited by Insane666; Jul 25th, 2010 at 19:00:36.
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Omni-Tek

I have the same AR as your Engi friend, on my Fixer and can't perk Crats.

Engi has 3187 selfed. before any buffs, but thats besides the point

Lets have some fun with numbers though (purely hypothetical though)
    if engi has 2.8k selfed, and 400 aao
    lets say engi has 3.2k ar, effectively 3.6k on ai perks

if fixer has 2.6k ar selfed, 600 aao
    fixer has 3.2k selfed, 3.8k on ai perks

same ar, different calculations.
    Secretly Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Insane666 View Post
    fixers perks got diff def checks then engys

easy shot, 30% def check and caps on most ppl - one example

im not saying crats need as much love as the OP states, but claiming they are completely unperkable at 220 is just bullsh*t, you said before that you could count 3 profs able to surpass crats defense and still have access to their own, one of em was "MR perked Trox Shade",,, Trox MR perked anything would perk a crat, damn, a Trox Pistol Doc with MR would be able to do so, and theres profs out there that dont even need that in order to do so,,,
    He was talking about AI perks.

I have the same AR as his supposed Engi friend and can't perk Crats with AI Perks.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader

He was talking about AI perks.

I have the same AR as his supposed Engi friend and can't perk Crats with AI Perks.

then you still have to take into account that fixers and engys most likely got diff ammounts of pure weapon skill and aao, with aao counted twice on ai perks, you cant compare just pure attack rating between profs

oh, hellrule beat me to the explanation:

Engi has 3187 selfed. before any buffs, but thats besides the point

Lets have some fun with numbers though (purely hypothetical though)
    if engi has 2.8k selfed, and 400 aao
    lets say engi has 3.2k ar, effectively 3.6k on ai perks

if fixer has 2.6k ar selfed, 600 aao
    fixer has 3.2k selfed, 3.8k on ai perks

same ar, different calculations.

ofc, if talkin only about ai perks, we gotta remember this will be nerfed in the reballance ( the aao counting twice part ), so after its finally live ( somewhere in late 2013 ) there wont be as much need for additional aad for 220 crats ( wich will suddenly become perkable by NR checking perks tho )
    Last edited by Insane666; Jul 25th, 2010 at 19:12:23.

Omni-Tek

Well crats dont need as much love as the OP saz, i think he just needs to learn to play crat in pvp, from reading his posts its clear that he dunno how to.

And u keep saying ur in def setup and its not working for u, try something else maybe? for a prof with minimal heals i would work on my offensive instead to kill ppl before they kill me. Anyway i dont paly my crat in pvp anymore, but u should never ever get killed by a shade without MR, no matter what.
    Last edited by Burgly; Jul 26th, 2010 at 00:49:13. Reason: I suck at spelling
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast