Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Crat Def

Quote Originally Posted by ragerayden View Post
    crat is at the very bottom along with engis.
    Bottom of what? I don't see where engineers and CSS and crats come together here.
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by ragerayden View Post
    Wrong, it is funny considering your asking me to read again the different posts on this thread.

Actually every average/successful crat is running with one but let's forget about tht comment.
    But what you don't understand is that crat user's & your so called skilled PvP crats take into account CS/CSS when defining crat's state AND THAT is a huge flaw in your logic. Because if you remove that AI armor set, crat is at the very bottom along with engis. Which considering YOUR logic means we need a hell lot more AAD(or anything else).

Funny how some can twist their mind to make themselves believe they are right.

Then people tend to forget about specials, regular hits, nukes, dots & crat's lack of healing when talking about being able to perk a crat.
    are u stupid or something??
    try playing an enf without AI armour ... or a shade or a MA or any other profession that has theyr toolset based on AR and say that they arnt gonna be cratastic in pvp .
    thats someone that has AI armour pvns ur toon w/o AI armour isnt an excuse to ask for a toolset buff or a nerf to other profs..
    cause once u get the AI armour then u will be completely OP then.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    I approximately have 3842 dodge static def/ 3827 evade.
    Calcs please! Are you including 12m buff? Towers? Magical fairy dust? Check my setup which is superior for damage and pretty much the same for def. I have about 3650 def. Trickle from breed won't make up anywhere near enough nor adding alphas (Trox ftl hehe).

For my 2 cents; crats need to be unperkable most (not necessarily all) of the time due to lack of alternative defence and lack of healing. I don't mind not getting more AAD if it means we have a working alternative or addition i.e. damage to bot deflection.
    Seems like rebalance will extend our defence perk times (iirc?) so there is hope

By no means are crats "gimpy" at endgame, but most profs have it a lot easier it has to be said.
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    Calcs please! Are you including 12m buff? Towers? Magical fairy dust? Check my setup which is superior for damage and pretty much the same for def. I have about 3650 def. Trickle from breed won't make up anywhere near enough nor adding alphas (Trox ftl hehe).

*snips*
    Actually not to sure how I had extra evades at the time, but for w/e reason I had an extra few points. My actual is 3830/3815 completely selfed. I'm actually wondering where that extra 12 came from at the time lol

Anyways after dueling Cratitrus/Sterva I see why people think we're ok. They use there aimed shot pistols / nukes pretty well, but at the cost of there defense. Cratitrus got perked by an engi w/ ai perks while he was afk, the same engi that could not perk me. But Cratitrus ripped me apart heh
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    So it's only stupid if crats are unperkable (mostly), and completely fine that every other evade profession has healing in addition to being unperkable. Fixers have CC, healing, and are unperkable, it's fine. Shades, adv's, and MA's have more healing AND more damage than crats, and it's still fine. I fail to see the logic? Or are we all complaining about evades in general?

So if crats get 300-400 more aad, they suddenly become invincible? Tell that to fixers.
    Yes, that's EXACTLY what I said. Good reading.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Ok then, in the name of balance EVERYONE is now perkable. Guess everyone gets either ams or doc healing. There, fixed.

I would rather suggest to give Spec Blockers/Coon Line/Dmg to Pets, 500 AAD is not needed at all. AAD is quite useless against unavoidable specials.

@ Hellrule, ever thought of ungimping urself before whining ?

and especially if u claim to be a PvMer be glad u can tank Aune or something ...
    Last edited by Rush3R; Aug 1st, 2010 at 12:13:26.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567