Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What stats should the enforcer profession have?

Koi want me to name 3 professions that i cant kill solo on my enf if we count the top pvpers.

Soldiers, Fixers, Keepers.

yes i can admit i kill alot of fixers and keepers and even sometiems solds... but if u look at fixers like pariss that can avoid being perked by me with just DoF.
    or keepers Like Jahusator that i cant perk w/o MR.
    and more or less any soldier that casts AMS 10 and can land the dodge perk on me.....
    there u have ur nemesis.
    also melee advs are more or less impossible to kill for an enf cause they have to much health to alpha thru.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Rage cooldown is about 8 - 15 seconds ... it's in that balancing information we keep talking about. You should have a look. Good irony of accusing Moon of not knowing details when you know so little yourself.
    And accusing of not knowing current game mechanics has exactly what to do with not knowing an information about future pvp, an info thats not even 100% made in stone?
    Geee, comparing a needle to a rake, eh?

As for the lockout itself, we'll see the details when the enfo speficic documents come
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    Koi want me to name 3 professions that i cant kill solo on my enf if we count the top pvpers.

Soldiers, Fixers, Keepers.

yes i can admit i kill alot of fixers and keepers and even sometiems solds... but if u look at fixers like pariss that can avoid being perked by me with just DoF.
    or keepers Like Jahusator that i cant perk w/o MR.
    and more or less any soldier that casts AMS 10 and can land the dodge perk on me.....
    there u have ur nemesis.
    also melee advs are more or less impossible to kill for an enf cause they have to much health to alpha thru.
    whoa... solds got AMS 10 now? Daaaaamn what's that, like 110% reflects and lasts 5 mins? Nerf solds :/

AMS 10
    giev
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    whoa... solds got AMS 10 now? Daaaaamn what's that, like 110% reflects and lasts 5 mins? Nerf solds :/
    Maybe he ment that perk, just maybe a hidden -5k aad, making all hits count as crits
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    And accusing of not knowing current game mechanics has exactly what to do with not knowing an information about future pvp, an info thats not even 100% made in stone?
    Geee, comparing a needle to a rake, eh?

As for the lockout itself, we'll see the details when the enfo speficic documents come
    Call a stone a stone ... you're accusing him of ignorance, yet you are as well, regardless if that information is 100% or not. Put away your red herrings. And you would THINK that the least you could do if you want to argue about enfo PVP to enfos is inform yourself of it so you come here knowledgeable when your making your statements instead of basing it of your your own non-enfo PVP experience. So far the best recommendation you have is to give end-game enfos more static NR and nerf procs that most people aren't using in PVP anyways. That's big fail right there. Of course you recover a bit saying you want to nerf NR overall but any simpleton can make that kind of observation. What most knowledgeable enfos are still struggling with is how that all the sudden makes it so that enfos aren't OPed, since the OPed stuff is related primarily to a combination of offensive elements they possess.

It's also uncanny how you ignore the fact that enfos aren't these unstoppable killers that can't die. You ignore the pattern here. I have never heard a decent soldier, keeper, MA, Fixer, Agent, etc ... complain that enfos are OPed because of their NR, yet you claim opposite .... EVERYONE thinks like you do apparently and your NR nerf is the answer to problems that everyone has with enfos. I would be funny to see the other combat/front-line professions expressions reading your posts because they are certianly wondering who you are speaking for, not them that's for sure. You're perception of what enfos are and why they are like that is bordering stupid, and I believe you are doing it on purpose because you're hoping FC employees must be stupid and they are reading your stuff and thinking "OMG, he's so right". You simply aren't that important or convincing if they were.

As expected, I wouldn't think a troll could put together a good argument for why something needs a nerf and a good suggestion on how to fix it, but somehow always manages to pull out the final solution and is dumbfounded that no one else sees it. You certainly do that and more. Good laughs really.

You know what this thread really needs to finish it off ... Klod to come in and say something.
    Last edited by Obtena; Jul 29th, 2010 at 00:05:51.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

ugh got confused with TMS 10 and AMS 5 ....
    **** happens... u just like to point out stuff that is quite easy to see that its clearly a misstake and not an intentional or missinformed part.
    atleast i admit to not knowing everything about the professions i dont play.
    u dont play an enf and u have clearly 0 knowledge about them wich u show over and over and over... enfs are one of the most balanced professions atm..
    we have profs that we can win over we have profs we cant win over and we have profs that is 50/50 fights etc...
    ur ignorance tho is that u only see it from ur point of weiv..... u dont see it from the enforcer point of weiv...
    u want the enforcers to get rotflstomped by anyone in BS and what good does that do to the enforcer community of the game....
    that u personally have a hard time fighting an enf doesnt mean everyone has.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Djantro View Post
    My question about agent was about killing em without stuns at all since you got a 8 sec time window to drop em after they CHed. 8 seconds is quite long.
    RRFE makes it hard to completely alpha an agent after a CH, but if the enforcer is smart they can burn enough weaker perks into an agent to make them CH and that 8 seconds is an extremely long time. Agents having too much defence to perk without LE procs really does not happen with end-geared enforcers either, so its a more or less a matter of surviving the agents AS's while the agent tries to properly kite the enforcer.

I do not see a necessity to alpha a doctor dead in the future either.

ugh got confused with TMS 10 and AMS 5 ....
    **** happens... u just like to point out stuff that is quite easy to see that its clearly a misstake and not an intentional or missinformed part.
    atleast i admit to not knowing everything about the professions i dont play.
    u dont play an enf and u have clearly 0 knowledge about them wich u show over and over and over... enfs are one of the most balanced professions atm..
    we have profs that we can win over we have profs we cant win over and we have profs that is 50/50 fights etc...
    ur ignorance tho is that u only see it from ur point of weiv..... u dont see it from the enforcer point of weiv...
    u want the enforcers to get rotflstomped by anyone in BS and what good does that do to the enforcer community of the game....
    that u personally have a hard time fighting an enf doesnt mean everyone has.
    With the clear lack of knowledge you have about AO, it's honestly hard to take anything you say seriously, but anyhow, it's clear that enfs have too much of everything going for it atm, just like ranged advs.

Too much survivability and too much offense, I think everyone can agree on that, well except you enfs who obviously don't wanna lose your easymode pvp.

Actually, I complain a lot about enf's NR on my 170 keeper because with top rage up I can't perk em with ConC.

I mean, it's like NR+DOF right? since ConC checks NR, it's a lot to deal with. I wouldn't mind so much except that enfs can't be killed by any setup i've tried so far on my keeper. Add to that they aren't perkable by my hardest hitting perk?

Hellsya, rage /NR is an issue.

Until I start winning 30-50% of duels vs properly setup enfs, yea. Nerf em. NR, AR, HP, Healing, Whatever. Clearly they are OP'd.

so far? 0 wins out of probably 40-50 duels vs properly set up enfs.

Yes, I beat executer the other day, but he said he was missing some items before the duel, so he doesn't count as he is not in the "properly setup" category

Too much survivability and too much offense, I think everyone can agree on that, well except you enfs who obviously don't wanna lose your easymode pvp.
    Enf "easymode" pvp consists of 1 perkline, Blunt Mastery. Enfs weren't OMGLOLROFLSTOPing people before perks were change and every FoTM pvp enforcer started running around with some combination of 1hb. Fix the perkline ... again ... and try fighting an enfo in a 2-handed setup, the killing power is not anywhere near as prevalent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopecz View Post
    Enf "easymode" pvp consists of 1 perkline, Blunt Mastery. Enfs weren't OMGLOLROFLSTOPing people before perks were change and every FoTM pvp enforcer started running around with some combination of 1hb. Fix the perkline ... again ... and try fighting an enfo in a 2-handed setup, the killing power is not anywhere near as prevalent.
    QFT.

But, until 1hb perkline is changed, I fear many QQ's.

I d like some enfos confirming that the only issue resides in 1hb based setup so we can close the debate instead of losing time with stats or w/e (or maybe that was a smart move from the OP to divert the crowd from the true issue ! GJ then ).

The experiment to see what makes enfos OP'ed is simple .

1. reset your 1HE/1HB setup to ... anything else.
    2. Try to kill something.
    3. /cry

All that might change but currently, that's what happens.
    Last edited by Obtena; Jul 29th, 2010 at 03:48:24.

The experiment to see what makes enfos OP'ed is simple .

1. reset your 1HE/1HB setup to ... anything else.
    2. Try to kill something.
    3. /cry

All that might change but currently, that's what happens.
    So the problem with enf's is 1hb AND 1he,
    not just 1hb as kopez say?

I vote for 1hb perks locking 1he. Sooo, hows that coming along FC?

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I vote for 1hb perks CORRECTLY locking 1he. Sooo, hows that coming along FC?
    fix'd
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

I vote for 1hb perks locking 1he. Sooo, hows that coming along FC?
    Well, by itself, 1HB isn't all that spectacular.

But 1hb can be extremely powerful when combined with nearly any other 1 handed line, Melee Energy for example.

Granted, not nearly as powerful, but still far from weak.

I really see no problems with any stats an Enf has, with the exception of NR + CC removal at such high levels, but as Dj said, the problem lies in the multiple stuns and init debuff perk. It's too much extras in a perk line with some fairly hard hitting perks in my humble opinion.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

What both of you say is true to an extent. Pure 1HB isn't all that spectacular, but when you combine 1HB with any other singled-handed weapon that enables Sneak Attack (Piercing, 1HE, ME), the most devastating of which is 1HE b/c of the extra perk attacks, it become a real force.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopecz View Post
    What both of you say is true to an extent. Pure 1HB isn't all that spectacular, but when you combine 1HB with any other singled-handed weapon that enables Sneak Attack (Piercing, 1HE, ME), the most devastating of which is 1HE b/c of the extra perk attacks, it become a real force.
    qft, and so, I ask again:

FC: hows that 1hb perks locking out 1he perks coming?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast