Thread: Meeting with Kintaii & ARK Events Team - The Afterparty!

Meeting with Kintaii & ARK Events Team - The Afterparty!

[18:25] * Maleachi grabs a beer and puts his feet on the desk
    [18:25] <Maleachi> Oh please, go ahead.
    [18:26] <lasliana> its on 4th wall, go read..
    [18:26] <lasliana> though Hadrensen and the pink vibrator has to be my top one.
    [18:26] <Maleachi> Read most of them already, thought I'd hear some more here and now.
    [18:26] <Agrestus> give Lasliana a fail hat on the forum please so I can laugh
    [18:26] * Ciyanid looks around for a beer aswell but only finds pineapplejuice.
    [18:26] <Foosball33irc> I have a bunch of funny rp moments, but a lot of them are really making fun of other players
    [18:26] * Trousers grumbles about a 19 page log file
    [18:27] <ShadowGod> only 19 pages?
    [18:27] <lasliana> hmm, oh one of my black-net chracters had a few good ones just before he got perma killed by Omni-Pol.
    [18:27] <Agrestus> hadrensen's shopping list is definitely up there, but I think Tux's dolls has to be the best player joke
    [18:27] <Ciyanid> Im still pissed at Agres and Gun for the thing that happened @ Grind >_>
    [18:27] <lasliana> yeah.
    [18:28] <lasliana> "dress me up agrestus dolls! and now the Drezz me up CEO Zora in a dress!" or some such,
    [18:28] <Agrestus> i'm chew resistant
    [18:28] <lasliana> actually the chit chat mags were pretty entertaining as well.
    [18:28] <Agrestus> oh god
    [18:29] <Foosball33irc> here's a funny rp moment, that made me lose breath
    [18:29] <Foosball33irc> "[Vicinity] Tinkerbots: umm did you want to come in? [Vicinity] Tinkerbots: We can talk inside if you wanted [Vicinity] Tinkerbots: Unless you wanted to go back and talk more with Harrise"
    [18:29] <lasliana> harrise?
    [18:30] <Agrestus> I miss tinkers, she made us all wear pink shirts at perfectly timed awkward moments
    [18:30] <lasliana> Tinkerbots was a legend though. Probably the best loved character.
    [18:30] <Trousers> Oh, lord.
    [18:30] <Foosball33irc> yeah he used to be on rk2, I think he's on rk1 now sorry
    [18:30] <lasliana> np
    [18:30] <lasliana> dont recognise the name is all.
    [18:31] <Foosball33irc> he has a new name on rk1 I can't think of it
    [18:31] <Maleachi> Foos? Domaldel told me to thank you....so...hmmm..thanks.
    [18:31] <Ciyanid> Um.. Salivice?
    [18:31] <Ciyanid> if i remember right
    [18:31] <Ciyanid> no not him.. Sal or Enc i think..
    [18:31] <Foosball33irc> no I liked tinkers way of making dirty comments, with out being dirty... keep in mind before I post this, I was in wolf
    [18:31] <Foosball33irc> "Tinkerbots: Foos you want to come sit down or are you going to sit doggie style on the floor?
    [18:32] <Ciyanid> anyways, brb, need fresh air ->
    [18:32] <lasliana> rofl
    [18:32] <Agrestus> haha
    [18:32] <Foosball33irc> oh and since Pants is here
    [18:32] <lasliana> i swear there was a dirty minded ark around at that time, where has that one gone?
    [18:32] <Foosball33irc> "Tinkerbots: Is that something super secret mr Mahoney? Trousers: Not really. Tinkerbots: Ohh then what is it? Trousers: Just some natural male enchancement pills."
    [18:32] <Foosball33irc> Hans is still around
    [18:32] <Trousers>
    [18:33] <Foosball33irc> I spent a lot of time, RPing with Tinker *shrugs*
    [18:33] <lasliana> same.
    [18:33] <Agrestus> I think most did
    [18:33] <Agrestus> I have to say, the most i've ever RPed with is Joe
    [18:34] <lasliana> she was probs one of the most approachable characters to date.
    [18:34] <Foosball33irc> yes she was
    [18:34] <lasliana> dittoed agres there.
    [18:34] <Agrestus> how many beers have we had with Joe, Las?
    [18:34] <Foosball33irc> I rped a lot with Joe as well
    [18:34] <Agrestus> and how many times has he been drunk?
    [18:34] <Maleachi> Okay, guys and gals (and everything inbetween or other than that). Have fun and good night.
    [18:34] <lasliana> erm...too many to count?
    [18:34] <Agrestus> I remember when you two kissed, hahaha
    [18:34] <Foosball33irc> Night Maleachi
    [18:34] <lasliana> it became a literal every night thing.
    [18:35] * Maleachi waves
    [18:35] <Agrestus> gnight Maleachi
    [18:35] <lasliana> cya Maleachi
    [18:35] <Trousers> Later
    [18:35] <lasliana> Agres i remeber when PBF asked for your hand in marriage. whilst wearing swim trunks, live that one down.
    [18:35] <Agrestus> rofl
    [18:36] <lasliana> ive got far more dirt on you than you have on me.
    [18:36] <Agrestus> those ChitChat magazines also lied to the public claiming we had a love affair going on and that I murder all my wives
    [18:36] <Rainys> ...Now i got curious of what the answer on that was..
    [18:36] <lasliana> aye.
    [18:36] <lasliana> well pbf asked alot of people to marry him before he left.
    [18:36] <lasliana> literally anything with a pulse.
    [18:36] <Rainys> ...wow
    [18:37] <Rainys> He must have been before my time in ark, but he do sound like a interesting person
    [18:37] <lasliana> i think he even asked old goathead himself
    [18:37] <Rainys> ....
    [18:37] <Foosball33irc> did he ask Turms?
    [18:37] <Trousers> Full meeting log is now posted in the 4th Wall on the event thread.
    [18:37] <lasliana> he left before turms was around.
    [18:38] <Foosball33irc> Really?
    [18:38] <lasliana> pretty sure.
    [18:38] <Agrestus> I remember Mirura telling me she was jealous he asked me to marry him and not her
    [18:38] <lasliana> lol
    [18:38] <Foosball33irc> Trying to remember, there was drama when he left so I know about that
    [18:38] <Agrestus> yeah, I kinda miss him, and I still don't understand exactly why he was banned
    [18:38] <lasliana> he caused endless trouble towards the end.
    [18:39] <lasliana> Gunzfx and a certain GM i believe.
    [18:39] <Ariensky> PBF = PlayBoyFixer
    [18:39] <Agrestus> though what I do know, is that he's made a love shrine for those he proposed to in Star Wars Galaxies apparently
    [18:39] <Trousers> I've heard good things about Gunz
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

[18:39] <lasliana> not gonna say more on the matter on a public FC channel.
    [18:40] <lasliana> now im worried agres..you realise which country pbf was in?>
    [18:40] <Agrestus> he's far enough away from me for me to relax
    [18:41] <lasliana> are you sure he aint outside your window with some bincoulars?
    [18:41] <Agrestus> i'd spot his swimmingtrunks and flipflops by now
    [18:41] <lasliana> you hope.
    [18:42] <Agrestus> but he cursed me..
    [18:42] <lasliana> ?
    [18:42] <Agrestus> any relationship agrestus gets in, the woman mysteriously vanishes or dies
    [18:42] <Ciyanid> naaw
    [18:42] <lasliana> lol point taken
    [18:43] <lasliana> oh agres i got an idea of a rp reward for you in items..
    [18:43] <Agrestus> life insurance?
    [18:43] <Foosball33irc> Ah well at least on this toon I don't have any relationship worries
    [18:43] <lasliana> cabbages.
    [18:44] <Agrestus> *"%&*!
    [18:44] <lasliana> you need them, i miss giving you them..
    [18:44] <Agrestus> all I could find was those cursed cabbages
    [18:45] <Foosball33irc> No Foos dated Tinker for so long when she left, the ARK gave me control of her storyline, so even though she's off world Foos still has a GF and maybe a wife if I get around to writing that story
    [18:45] <lasliana> on a whole i steer well clear of relationships in AO like that, too difficult to work out what your getting into.
    [18:45] <Agrestus> ah Foos nice one
    [18:45] <lasliana> nice
    [18:45] <Ciyanid> indeed
    [18:45] <Agrestus> you still kissed Joe
    [18:45] <Trousers> I like how there's now two copies of the meeting logs on the forums, because people don't pay attention
    [18:45] <Foosball33irc> hehe
    [18:46] <Foosball33irc> oh well, let CR handle it lol
    [18:46] <lasliana> last we heard on rk1 was joe packed her off to a relatives on a space station.
    [18:46] <Foosball33irc> yeah I think that's how her story played out
    [18:46] <Foosball33irc> a little differently on rk2
    [18:46] <lasliana> agres you still..where to start..
    [18:46] <Agrestus> on RK1 she was stabbed by a sentinel and it went downhill from there
    [18:46] <lasliana> aye
    [18:46] <Foosball33irc> yeah I heard about that
    [18:46] <lasliana> omni intern-ops.
    [18:46] * Ciyanid gets some popcorn and pineapplejuice.
    [18:47] <lasliana> jesus that was a hard desicion ark thrust on me.
    [18:47] <Agrestus> I still what? :P
    [18:47] <Agrestus> i'm perfectly out of any point and laugh situations right now
    [18:47] <Windguaerd> Ok I'm back
    [18:47] <Agrestus> wb
    [18:47] <Windguaerd> Posted the chat log of the meeting, was pretty easy.
    [18:48] <Ciyanid> wb^^
    [18:48] * Trousers facepalms
    [18:48] * Agrestus lols
    [18:48] <lasliana> IO kidnapped tinker, did the usual needles and mind job, it wore off and she was semi returned to normal by zawar, she had a panick attack and nearly died, and zawar handed las a stim he said would help her.
    [18:48] <lasliana> Wind, congrats on double posting it :P
    [18:48] <Foosball33irc> yeah that happened on rk2 as well
    [18:48] <Foosball33irc> There is no loss of love between Foos and Zawar
    [18:48] <Ariensky> Wind we have had a talk and decided that it is your toon that will jump on the Borealis bomb, shealding the city with yout body, but perish yourself, as your sould is destroyed..
    [18:48] <Ariensky> oh, welcome back
    [18:49] <Windguaerd> Double posting? there was no thread about the chat log when I looked on 4th wall
    [18:49] <Foosball33irc> I once said to him, after she was gone.... "I wanna kill you so bad my dick gets hard thinking about it"
    [18:49] <Agrestus>
    [18:49] <lasliana> same with Las and zawar, if ever i get the chance las will kill him on the spot and it wont be pleasant.
    [18:49] <Windguaerd> What bomb? Bore? you rarely catch my ass there, too many omnis trying to get me flagged for no reason.
    [18:49] <Foosball33irc> but Zawar is how her last event took place on rk2
    [18:50] <Windguaerd> Arien, where the Ukk and Ura go? our omni reps have been killed?
    [18:50] <lasliana> pretty much the same on rk1 as i remeber, we saw her once or twice before she disappeared.
    [18:50] <Foosball33irc> about a week before events contacted me cause of a story I wrote, and wanted to follow up on it, cause the ark was leaving game
    [18:50] <Ariensky> the "bomb Borialis"-bomb, you know
    [18:50] <Agrestus> it's ok, I know where you hide Wind
    [18:50] <Foosball33irc> no there was a small event where Foos caught Zawar messing with Tinker, and got her off world
    [18:50] <Ariensky> I have not attended BoD in half a year..
    [18:51] <Windguaerd> You can find me in front of Clan Mission Agency in OA, pretty much in the open when I ain't busy killing unredeemed or omni drones, I mean employees.
    [18:51] <lasliana> foos if you ever write it up the end of her story or whatever, las would love to go on that shopping trip with her.
    [18:51] <Ariensky> and not played much either, I have been busy with other things.
    [18:51] <Foosball33irc> hehe
    [18:52] <Agrestus> the last event I remember doing with you Arien was knocking you out and hacking your datapad
    [18:52] <Ariensky> great event indeed; I was impressed.
    [18:52] <Foosball33irc> well here's the goodbye story I wrote for her
    [18:52] <Foosball33irc> http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=558801
    [18:52] <Ariensky> I have always like teh BlackNet storyline
    [18:52] <Windguaerd> I got to hit Rimor in the next 2 months, hmmmm
    [18:53] <Agrestus> thanks i've been meaning to get them out troublemaking a bit more, just lacked the opportunity
    [18:53] <Trousers> to cry doom and gloom?
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).

[18:53] <Foosball33irc> Oh speaking of troublmaking
    [18:53] <Foosball33irc> asshats still messing with the NLCC on rk1?
    [18:54] <Ariensky> but BoD meetings stoped to interest me and all the tells when I loged on got annoying, I play to de-stress. Work took over and I forgot AO for a while, only having time to work, eat, kiss, have sex and sleep.
    [18:54] <lasliana> shadow compendium? or...
    [18:54] <Agrestus> that's finally over, the case is closed and i'm still in my position
    [18:54] <Foosball33irc> cool
    [18:54] <Foosball33irc> I went to that one meeting and was just disgusted
    [18:54] <lasliana> ive filed an application on a different char to grab the science position.
    [18:54] <Agrestus> yeah.. seems I have a lot of enemies recently
    [18:55] <Ariensky> But how is BlackNet doing, there were one branch of OT trying to hire them and one branch trying to arest them
    [18:55] <Windguaerd> The left hand, not knowing what the right hand is doing? the corporation at it's best! =P
    [18:55] <Foosball33irc> well like I said if ya need back up let me know
    [18:55] <Agrestus> yeah, the DoI is now linked up with Omni-Pol and they're still trying to arrest them
    [18:56] <lasliana> i think some of the last contact between op and BN was when they Killed Kolea.
    [18:56] <Agrestus> however, the other branch of OT is.. well, *cough* funding*cough* their "ventures"
    [18:56] <Agrestus> I wont say who it is that's funding though, that's up for people to find out
    [18:56] <Foosball33irc> hehe nice
    [18:57] <Ariensky> Great, that is what I worked at; it gives much better RP in my view
    [18:57] <Foosball33irc> you have the reporter alt right?
    [18:57] <Agrestus> yeah, i'm in a lot of places
    [18:57] <Foosball33irc> good job on getting hekkat to dance
    [18:57] <Agrestus> haha, thanks
    [18:57] <Windguaerd> That is the problem ARK Events and even Player Run Events have, too god damn secretive, fun for a bit, then annoying, the boring, and players walk away. I have. Secrets can draw people in, but if nothing is revealed within a reasonable time... people move the hell on.
    [18:58] <Ariensky> What I don't think you are aware of is the test we put out to test the credibility.
    [18:58] <lasliana> ?
    [18:58] * Trousers is now known as Pants|AFK
    [18:59] <Windguaerd> CoT secrets, BoD secrets, yeah bit deal and should be long term. Storyline event which won't last longer than a few weeks, shouldn't be kept up for months/years. Insane.
    [18:59] <Ariensky> OT having one branch trailing hackers down and another funding them to see if they were of use as spies.
    [19:00] <Ariensky> BoD meetings being so rare, things drag out.
    [19:00] <Agrestus> yeah, this plot with blacknet actually progressed, the secrets were all revealed at one point when one of the leaders were captured and interrogated
    [19:00] <Agrestus> that lead to some changes within the criminal structure, which reminds me, I need to inform omni-pol that there's three dead bodies in the sewers
    [19:00] <Ciyanid>
    [19:01] <Ciyanid> "Oh that reminds me.."
    [19:01] <lasliana> aye forgot about them..
    [19:01] <Agrestus> those bodies will kickstart the whole little plotline again, just haven't had the time
    [19:01] <lasliana> i think we cast BN to big to begin with.
    [19:02] <lasliana> *too
    [19:02] <Agrestus> it was it's size that led to it's downfall
    [19:02] <Ariensky> Now I have you all here, I have a question:
    [19:02] <Ariensky> How did you notice RP in AO?
    [19:02] <Agrestus> IRRK
    [19:03] <lasliana> Mercury Dragons back just before wind changed it to the knightly order thing somehow, copperneedle got me into it after she talked to me at WA subway.
    [19:03] <lasliana> yeah thats about right.
    [19:04] <Agrestus>
    [19:04] <Ariensky> I searched and search, went on an ARK tour with Hydrosen, got disappointed again as I did not see more. Ross' speeches turned me into it again. After a coupple of dead years in the storyline I went for BoD.
    [19:04] <Ariensky> The reason I ask, is to know how/what FC can do to lure in new.
    [19:04] <Agrestus> I think it's different for each person
    [19:04] <Windguaerd> Well I was trying something different, has to build a new toon, which is now a 220 keeper, try to make it a Knightly thing related to Knights of Avalon, was ok, but won't do it again. The Current oldskool military format works better.
    [19:04] <Domaldel> http://www.aofroobs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9169
    [19:05] <Rainys> Hmm i must personaly say i blame aouniverse
    [19:05] <Domaldel> For whoever want a log this all..
    [19:05] <Windguaerd> http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=578947
    [19:05] <Domaldel> It's entierly unedited and nearly unreadable though..
    [19:05] <Domaldel> My bit that is..
    [19:06] <Rainys> Before i joined ARK i had no idea there was even RP in Anarchy online, and after i was extremly bored and looked trough Aouniverse i saw the thing about Bod and started doing some research about the Rp
    [19:06] <lasliana> foos, damnit ive got some emotional music coming on now im reading what you wrote..
    [19:06] <Pants|AFK> Wind: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=578396
    [19:06] <Windguaerd> Btw now that I got some of you here, we looking for more Rubi-Ka Times freelance reporters
    [19:06] <Agrestus> if only RP was as obvious in-game as it appears to be in AOU
    [19:07] <Windguaerd> http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?...kt&action=info
    [19:07] <Domaldel> Lucky you..
    [19:07] <Foosball33irc> Trousers who is AFK atm, has a good "how I got started in RP story"
    [19:07] <lasliana> im in it wind. just havent published anything in a long while. will send in some stuff soon.
    [19:07] <Agrestus> *growls at the competition*
    [19:07] <Domaldel> This was in the afternoon in your part.. ><
    [19:07] <Foosball33irc> He petitioned ARK, and had a long chat with Socialfly
    [19:07] <Pants|AFK> Yeah, it was bad ass
    [19:07] <Ariensky> I really liked Socialfly
    [19:08] <Pants|AFK> now I'm really afk.
    [19:08] <Kintaii^> Social was awesome. :\
    [19:08] <Kintaii^> They were director when I joined Events.
    [19:08] <Agrestus> you're still awake?
    [19:08] <Kintaii^> Yeah, ain't passed out just yet
    [19:08] <Kintaii^> Just in winding-down mode
    [19:08] <Agrestus> hardcore
    [19:08] <Kintaii^> Pffft.
    [19:08] <Foosball33irc> I started playing just as Social left
    [19:08] <Kintaii^> Usual bedtime for me is around 3am. ;P
    [19:09] <Ciyanid> 2am atm here. not tired a bit
    [19:09] <Agrestus> first one to leave the channel smells
    [19:09] * Ariensky F5 Reets Retreat
    [19:09] <Foosball33irc> I was drinking moonshine last night, I'm kind of shocked I can currently function right now
    [19:09] <Kintaii^> By the way, this channel won't be, like, closing or anything, so if you guys wanna keep hanging in here indefinitely you're free
    [19:10] <Foosball33irc> cool I was wondering that
    [19:10] <Agrestus> woo, it's like a second home
    [19:10] <Ciyanid> But how did ppl run to RP in AO? Hum, i saw some "weirdos" walking in OA, then got interested, Mirura, and later on Mir and AGres told me how to RP and here i am now
    [19:10] <lasliana> meh im still shocked i wrote an article 50-60% accurate whilst pissed having dug up the old stuff from 5 years ago..
    [19:10] <Kintaii^> I know IRC is a strange and foreign beast for some of you, but for those of us that are used to it I figure we might as well keep the channel around. =)
    [19:10] <Kintaii^> lasliana: I was pretty impressed with that article, by the way. Stuff like that I love.
    [19:10] <lasliana> well i want to write more
    [19:11] <Kintaii^> Just wish we could get more conversation, both in Ed News and 4thW, about that sort of thing.
    [19:11] <Agrestus> and you thought they were neglecting you Las, they love you really
    [19:11] <lasliana> im moving a character into a position where i can write more of that sort.
    [19:11] <lasliana> aye
    [19:11] <Kintaii^> That's something no one's really done yet, and I've been kinda disappointed by - I was hoping for more threads in 4thW discussing stuff in-game. Like the old "Pandemonium Backstory" thread in Knowledge Database
    [19:11] <lasliana> agres writes a piece, its published the next day. i write a piece and it takes 4 weeks to be published.
    [19:11] <Kintaii^> There's been some (in my opinion) choice stuff out there that no one's picked up on and conversed about. :\
    [19:11] <lasliana> bloody typical, he gets all the credit for everything.
    [19:12] <Agrestus> that's because I bribe them with cake
    [19:12] <Ariensky> I am glad you are up for that Brad, my favorite part of the game too, and what we tried to build up information about once in a forum group and as an AOU project.. that never wwent far.
    [19:12] <Foosball33irc> I'm still trying to find the old player post that had all ado quest storystuff in it before the ado quest came out hehe
    [19:13] <lasliana> i have been wondering at that kintaii, due to the names of the pfs that make it up, its like the digestion system?
    [19:13] <Agrestus> oh and Kintaii, I was always interested in that stuff, but I level so so slowly i've never been decent enough to properly explore it all and study the story behind it
    [19:13] <Ariensky> I like reading item descriptions about the other strange planets and battles out there.
    [19:13] <Kintaii^> Names of what PFs?
    [19:13] <lasliana> the pande stuff like cania or whatever..
    [19:14] <lasliana> i could log in run round and check, but i would be mauled.
    [19:14] <Kintaii^> Arien: We have a fairly-decently stocked internal wiki that catalogues things like item description references and such. What I call the "extended universe" of AO.
    [19:14] <lasliana> ooh..
    [19:14] <lasliana> gimme.
    [19:14] <Kintaii^> I geek out over that **** and a lot of what I've been trying to do is go back to utilizing that stuff.
    [19:14] <lasliana> and there will be no shortage of articles ever.
    [19:14] <Kintaii^> There's a *reason* you guys have started seeing the name Manex popping up a lot lately... same with NipponTech and OETC.
    [19:15] <Foosball33irc> I thought so
    [19:15] <Agrestus> I always had the idea of making something like "The Hitchhikers Guide to Rubi-Ka" and including every in-game location and description of interest
    [19:15] <Kintaii^> Agrestus: The name of it is "The Encyclopedia of Everything". XD
    [19:15] <lasliana> kintaii: good idea on what your planning from what i can tell. it should be interesting
    [19:15] <Agrestus> though i'm debating whether to do that with the new engine, so I get pretty screenies, or start it now.. and hah Kintaii
    [19:15] <Ariensky> I will change the all hail to be Kintaii; I have always wanted teh nice tidbits of AO item descriptions to mean something.
    [19:15] <Foosball33irc> But speaking of geeking out overstuff and following storyline
    [19:16] <Foosball33irc> I have to say getting my inferno sanct key was a bit of a let down... very anticlimactic
    [19:16] <Kintaii^> Yeah, if you guys haven't been checking out DB rips and reading item descriptions over the last year or so, you're missing out. :\
    [19:17] <Kintaii^> (las: on your question about the PFs - I'm not sure, since that was before my time. but knowing the peeps who did the story stuff back then i'd say its a likely guess)

[19:17] <lasliana> i just got onto test a few months back to do just that pretty much.
    [19:17] <Ariensky> In AO you can find an armor, and it isn't just a sleve.. it will describe a major battle on an ice-planet and that tehy died of radiation.. the armor then has good Cold AC but terrible Radiation AC
    [19:17] <Agrestus> I love those
    [19:17] <lasliana> same.
    [19:18] <Kintaii^> Yep, likewise.
    [19:18] <Foosball33irc> Kintaii: speaking of DB stuff, I noticed there was a change in one of the omni pol items, there used to be a thing about ICC galatic law, and now it seems to be gone
    [19:18] <Kintaii^> It's one of the things that really drew me to AO
    [19:18] <Agrestus> right i'm inspired, i'm going to start my guide tomorrow
    [19:18] <lasliana> so the 4thw is cleared for "manex fluff" thread?
    [19:18] <lasliana> etc
    [19:18] <Kintaii^> Foos: ... nothing I'm aware of. When did this happen?
    [19:18] <Kintaii^> las: Hell yeah, go for it.
    [19:18] <Foosball33irc> I think it was on the omni pol uniform from the AI social
    [19:19] <Kintaii^> Seriously, discuss stuff in there. It's an OOC forum - This is why I created it. =D Meeting reminders are great and all, but I wanted to give you guys a place to start digging into the storyline before we kick it into high gear.
    [19:19] <Kintaii^> OOooooOooOhhh, *that* one!
    [19:19] <Kintaii^> ... if someone removed that one, I'm gonna be pissed. >
    [19:19] <Foosball33irc> I could be mistaken, but I know one of the items used to have a think about impresionation an omni pol officer is against ICC galatic law...
    [19:19] <Agrestus> oh I know that one
    [19:20] <Agrestus> I wore it on purpose to see if anyone arrested me
    [19:20] <Kintaii^> (i am also bad about working in jokes all over the place - there were several in the ai social clothing descriptions)
    [19:20] <Agrestus> they didn't
    [19:20] <lasliana> oh i remeber that one
    [19:20] <lasliana> any firefly/serenity stuff?
    [19:20] <Ariensky> oh now you make me find teh ARK events item.. it is sooo great..
    [19:20] <Foosball33irc> I was pissed cause when I was writing the FA Document I was putting in ICC Galatic law, and people were asking me about it, and when I went to go here it's mentioned in game... nope I looked like a dumb ass
    [19:20] <Kintaii^> I think I worked in the "leaf on a wind" thing somewhere.
    [19:21] <Domaldel> Hum..
    [19:21] <Kintaii^> Damn, what was the name of that social set?
    [19:21] <Domaldel> I wonder if anyone's ever gathered all the ICC laws in one place somewhere..
    [19:21] <lasliana> probs not. worth doing though
    [19:22] <Agrestus> submit it to my guide!
    [19:22] <Foosball33irc> I thought it was this one
    [19:22] <Foosball33irc> Omni-Pol Leisure Uniform Jacket
    [19:22] * Domaldel wonders who "Kintaii" without "^" is.. (or is it the same guy/bot/something)
    [19:22] <Foosball33irc> all that's there now is "Description:
    [19:22] <Foosball33irc> Built with a kit from Maria's Fashion."
    [19:22] <Windguaerd> on wow, just used a froob account, and there is NO FEE
    [19:22] <Windguaerd> I mean, no fee to be able to post in official forums
    [19:22] <Kintaii^> Dom: Same dude, just me connected from the office.
    [19:23] <Kintaii^> I stay logged into IRC pretty much 24/7 from *somewhere*
    [19:23] <Kintaii^> Oh, wait, wait
    [19:23] <Kintaii^> ><
    [19:23] <Kintaii^> This is me being stupid
    [19:23] <Kintaii^> The descriptions I wrote weren't on the suits. ><
    [19:23] <Kintaii^> They were on the bundles we put in the paid-point vendors.
    [19:23] <Kintaii^> *That's* where the law thing is referenced.
    [19:24] <Foosball33irc> hmmm would it have been on the kits too?
    [19:24] <lasliana> http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=270395
    [19:24] <Kintaii^> Nope, just the bundles.
    [19:24] <Kintaii^> Yep, that's it
    [19:24] <Domaldel> Allright everyone..
    [19:24] <Foosball33irc> woohoo!
    [19:25] <Windguaerd> rotfl
    [19:25] <Domaldel> It's 01:25 here in Norway and I sort of need a tiny bit of sleep at some pont..
    [19:25] <Domaldel> 'point
    [19:25] <lasliana> hmm im interested in the manex arc now..
    [19:25] <Domaldel> So I'm off..
    [19:25] <Foosball33irc> I thought there was something on one of the clothing articals, but who knows I could have been bank storting and my brain might have crashed
    [19:25] <Domaldel> Good night all :-)
    [19:25] <Agrestus> my favourite item is the Muffin Cake.. random TL2 requirement and On Use Float Text "Omni Scum!"
    [19:25] <Kintaii^> http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=270404
    [19:25] <Kintaii^> Someone really better get the reference in that one or I'm gonna be sad.
    [19:25] <Agrestus> cya Dom
    [19:25] <Kintaii^> Night Domaldel - Cheers for showing up. =)
    [19:26] <Ciyanid> G'nite^^
    [19:26] <Domaldel> Opps..
    [19:26] <Foosball33irc> I've been reading up on manex a lot cause of the Cuggles storyline
    [19:26] <Agrestus> rofl Kintaii
    [19:26] <Agrestus> monty python?
    [19:26] <Kintaii^> YES
    [19:26] <Kintaii^> Thank you!
    [19:26] <Agrestus>
    [19:26] <Domaldel> Need to learn how to manage Pidgeon or whatever thing thing is named..
    [19:26] <lasliana> rofl
    [19:26] <Foosball33irc> hehe
    [19:26] <Ariensky> http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=268736 Official Omni-Tek Authorization Documentation "This documentation is non-transferable and only presented to Omni-Tek officials, with fraudulent use covered under penal code 19, section 3.12-B. "
    [19:26] <Kintaii^> (double nerdery for both a monty python *and* a hitchhiker's reference. i figured if i was gonna do it i might as well do it ****in' right)
    [19:27] <Kintaii^> Arien: I think that was one of Aythem's.
    [19:27] <lasliana> kintaii btw i was disappointed at the item descriptions of the manex social. theres bugger all in them.
    [19:27] <Kintaii^> Either her or Bacchante.
    [19:27] <Foosball33irc> hey I'm still waiting on an answer to my forum question "what is the air speed velocity of an unladen chirop?"
    [19:27] <Agrestus> where's my intro to the guide to 'ka..
    [19:27] <Kintaii^> Las: I was hideously uninspired when I was making those. >< I may go back and add somethin' more approperiate later on if I come up with anything I think is good.
    [19:28] <lasliana> if you want ideas i can always help.
    [19:28] <Kintaii^> Well, its not so much *ideas* as it is writing it and writing it *well*.
    [19:28] <Windguaerd> Weird, I tried to use another Froob account of mine to get another forum account (for RP) and it won't let me, it lets me have it on one froob account, but not the other?
    [19:28] <Kintaii^> I can do ideas all the time - It's actually writing it and writing it well that's hard.
    [19:28] <lasliana> after i research manex i might post a suggestion on 4thwall with all my manex research.
    [19:29] <lasliana> true. i suppose.
    [19:29] <Kintaii^> Wind: That's... odd. Should be able to have as many froob forum accounts as you want.
    [19:29] <Ariensky> The great thing was that I was selling one (made with scripting as it is not available to mortal toons) and I miss-telled Seargay (or what his name is)
    [19:29] <Kintaii^> I'd say PM Means about it.
    [19:29] <lasliana> k
    [19:29] <Agrestus> aha! http://theguide.forumotion.co.uk/the...e-guide-t1.htm the theme and the layout is awful, but I plan to completely rework that and make it a lot funnier and easy to look at
    [19:29] <Kintaii^> las: not you, Windguaerd. XD
    [19:29] <Kintaii^> You wanna talk story, don't go to Means. ;P
    [19:29] <Windguaerd> Are you kidding me? I only PM Colin when I have no other choice, like my last, last resort. The man has enough on his desk as it is.
    [19:29] <lasliana> lol k
    [19:30] <Kintaii^> He likes and supports the story and all that, but when you start talking about how feasable the grid is as a system of mass transit his eyes start rolling into the back of his head and he kinda starts seizing up a bit.
    [19:30] <lasliana> i guessed when he ignored me when i got all of third faction to scream "free borealis!" at him multiple times and got told to stop it/killed.
    [19:31] <Ariensky> oh why is it that we do nto use Whomphas to transport notum off-planet?
    [19:31] <Kintaii^> Just as an aside, seriously - If you guys ever feel the need to PM either of us about anything, go for it. We don't always have the time to reply, but I promise you that both he and I read everything we come across.
    [19:31] <Kintaii^> Arien: Wizards.
    [19:31] <Kintaii^> I mean nanobots.
    [19:31] <Kintaii^> They prevent the whompahs from working.
    [19:31] <Kintaii^> Or something like that. ;P
    [19:32] <Agrestus> I figure the whompah system could accidentally realign and people getting the whompah would end up taking the whompah to space by mistake
    [19:32] <Kintaii^> Actually I just kinda assumed whompahs had a very limited range, honestly.
    [19:32] <lasliana> i assumed it was something to do with door size and carrying capacity.
    [19:32] <Windguaerd> I rather catch Colin ingame, get my 5mins of catchup as usual, talk non-AO stuff for 3mins, AO stuff for 2 mins, then leave him alone, when lucky I catch him once a month, otherwise every 2-3 months
    [19:32] * sezmraDJ is now known as sezmra
    [19:32] <Kintaii^> Whompas are great but short range; the grid is great but it only handles organic materials; teleportation is possible but either only short-range or EXTREMELY expensive
    [19:33] * sezmra stuffs a giant duck into a whompa.
    [19:33] <Kintaii^> (as referenced in the chatter for the daily mission NPCs)
    [19:33] <Windguaerd> So, new engine, new boobage action?

[19:33] <Kintaii^> HEY MSTRBSTRD
    [19:33] <Ariensky> "the grid is great but it only handles organic materials" fixer summon nano, the crat suitcase tradeskill process uses the grid too as I am aware
    [19:34] <Kintaii^> Hrm, good point - Forgot about the fixer nanos.
    [19:34] <Kintaii^> Hrm.
    [19:34] <Windguaerd> I dont think crat suitcase uses the grid
    [19:34] <Agrestus> what about if notum was shipped via the grid, the grid would be over capacity or something?
    [19:34] <Ariensky> the trdeskilling of it is mailing an order as I recall it..
    [19:35] <Windguaerd> More like a portable PDA, just... more space. You can access stuff from your puter from your pda.
    [19:35] <Kintaii^> Maybe so much notum shorts the grid out?
    [19:35] <lasliana> i thought it was decided grid was a global data flow like the net.
    [19:35] <Agrestus> exactly!
    [19:35] <lasliana> as i asked this on 4thwall.
    [19:35] <Agrestus> I don't want to have to see hundreds of tons of upside down triangles taking the grid exit to space
    [19:35] <Kintaii^> Well, yes, its a data flow but it's also a method of transportation
    [19:36] <lasliana> oh i remeber the bug in the orbital apartments when you could end up in space and run around..
    [19:36] <Kintaii^> It gets even worse when you realize that "the grid" refers more to something like "the web" in that it's truly universe-wide.
    [19:36] <Kintaii^> So what's the limitation on using it as transportation as opposed to communication? ><
    [19:36] <sezmra> I suddenly can't wait to see the new Tron film.
    [19:36] <Kintaii^> It will be awesome.
    [19:36] <lasliana> probs the size of your data file.
    [19:37] <sezmra> It will!
    [19:37] <Foosball33irc> I hope so, I so loved Tron as a kid
    [19:37] <Windguaerd> Ok, some random ****. Who here who hit 220 and "reached enlightenment" roleplayed a change in their character because of it?
    [19:37] <Agrestus> I want the grid to look as funky as Tron does
    [19:37] <Foosball33irc> oops showing my age
    [19:37] <Agrestus> I've never reached enlightenment
    [19:37] <lasliana> and the possibility that your grided form will be corrupted.
    [19:37] <lasliana> i didnt wind. though i made a joke of it.
    [19:38] <Kintaii^> I would have if I'd made it to 220 on my main RP character.
    [19:38] <Windguaerd> Hey, I was the slowest leveling roleplayer for about 5 whole years, so you can hit 220 Agrestus.
    [19:38] <Foosball33irc> I didn't rp any differently
    [19:38] <lasliana> i reckon agres is a close second to dabblez for slowest leveling rper.
    [19:38] <Agrestus> never!
    [19:38] <Foosball33irc> if I ever hit ai30 I will rp that
    [19:38] <Agrestus> well yeah, Dabblez wins
    [19:38] <lasliana> yeeah.
    [19:39] <Agrestus> but I reckon if neither of us hit 220, none of us lose either
    [19:39] <Windguaerd> I went from being 100 agressive towards omni, to being more mellow, still fighting the corp but not labeling all omnis are evil scum, being more open minded and such.
    [19:39] <Windguaerd> *100%
    [19:39] <lasliana> interesting thought tbh.
    [19:40] <Windguaerd> I would think reaching enlightenment would allow you to understand the world better from more different angles than before, no?
    [19:40] <lasliana> as a neut i was more "well am i supposed to think differently now? i already know clan and omni are arses..i just dont care as much"
    [19:40] <Agrestus> see my characters started open minded and then ended up bitter... I think i'm doing things in reverse
    [19:40] <sezmra> Like... Highlander.
    [19:40] * sezmra can keep making these movie references, but will spare you.
    [19:40] <Kintaii^> My RPing character was a nanomage, so it made sense to me that he'd experience a pretty drastic change after dinging 220.
    [19:40] <Ciyanid> I've kinda given up on the "let's fight Omnis". All i get is Shadyn anyway. No thanks.
    [19:40] <Windguaerd> Like "oh, I didn't see it from that pov, now I see, maybe I should consider X and X as another possibility"
    [19:40] <Ariensky> Kintaii, when you have some time off to wonder, then think about traveling speed/time. Marlin left Earth long, long ago, but someone reached Rubi-Ka before him. Also the speed of comunication; I have not seen that mentioned.. But the PWH mentions those aboard Atlanthean having to report back on Jupitor or Mars.. so tehy planed on traveling back in a lifetime..
    [19:41] <Agrestus> I love messing with Shadyn
    [19:41] <Ciyanid> oh gosh
    [19:41] <Agrestus> I offer him a beer, he calls me a neutral propaganda terrorist
    [19:41] <Agrestus> we get on well
    [19:41] <Kintaii^> Arien: I've thought about it before and mostly tried to ignore it. ><
    [19:41] <Ciyanid> And wants to ask me questions in every possible place and time
    [19:41] <Foosball33irc> Pants has a big thread about travel speed
    [19:41] <Windguaerd> Oh yeah, I met David Marlin years ago in the CoT Building as the new CoT was being rebuild, I think Tchu was behind it (not the mob, the former ARK Events Director) it was AWESOME
    [19:42] * lasliana points to the giant holes in the science that kintaii doesnt have enough asphalt for.
    [19:42] <Kintaii^> That said, though, a lot of time has passed since Marlin split out, and since the original lander ships hit RK. Marlin's probably cruising in a giant hunk of junk compared to what's available in 'current' AO times.
    [19:42] <Ariensky> you meet him.. how cool!
    [19:42] <Agrestus>
    [19:42] <lasliana> wow.
    [19:43] <lasliana> i would have settled for meeting henry radiman or ross..
    [19:43] <Windguaerd> No no, David WAS on RK Kintaii, I even have screenshots and there was a Noticiero article about it
    [19:43] <Kintaii^> Oh no, not saying he wasn't.
    [19:43] <Windguaerd> You can't take that back.
    [19:43] <Windguaerd> I keel you!
    [19:43] <Kintaii^> I was more replying to how long it took him to actually get there. ;P
    [19:43] <Kintaii^> It took Marlin forever to travel to RK because he was in an older ship than the landers.
    [19:44] <Foosball33irc> Well odds are he was traveling faster then light, or in some kind of subspace thing
    [19:44] <Windguaerd> Now the question I always had, was... ok he showed up, then, dissapeared, where to? left RK to other place? still in RK somewhere? went to SL? so many god damn places he could have gone.
    [19:44] <Kintaii^> Engine technology improved in the time between when he left and when RK was colonized. And engine tech has improved since.
    [19:44] <Ariensky> yes I got as far as science has made space travel faster, but how fast I have not been able to get. It plays a role when you have interaction with the rest of the world; how common a visit to earth or Omni-Prime is.
    [19:44] <lasliana> actually thats another thing about rk, the length of the backstory, the clan rebellion is about 200 years old and we have somehow lost the names of the original clans, since the legacy clans were never really mentioned in the timeline.
    [19:45] <Kintaii^> There's a lotta AO backstory and history that probably only exists buried in the brain of some Norwegian dude somewhere in the world. :\
    [19:45] <Windguaerd> Also Henry Radiman left sorta in the shadows, showed up for the formation of the new CoT to show support, then vanished. He was originally in Pilgrims Clan (which I think was erased from the Legacy Clans listing for some reason) but there are still signs, Pilgrim armor.
    [19:45] <Foosball33irc> Las if you hit the main ao site with a wayback machine you can get a lot of cool info about old now outdated storyline stuff
    [19:45] <Ariensky> In PWH there is a secret cave, maybe Marlin went to that.
    [19:46] <Sappho> Bring back Ragnar!
    [19:46] <Kintaii^> The old team wasn't very good at taking notes/writing documentation. >< So a lotta this stuff we're just filling in as we go along because... well, there's no official record of what it *should* be.
    [19:46] <lasliana> ive seen some of the stuff
    [19:46] <Foosball33irc> I shutter everytime I think about PWH
    [19:46] <Ariensky> Why Foos?
    [19:46] <lasliana> as for what happened to the pilgrims they wandered into the outzones i believe to setup their own colony (imo they are the DB)
    [19:46] <Foosball33irc> I just thought it was a bad book overall and kind of painful to read
    [19:46] <Windguaerd> Ragnar should have some god damn notes, I swear that guy drove me nuts. Great book he wrote btw, still have it somewhere signed by him. But ingame storyline stuff he was messy.
    [19:47] <Kintaii^> Well... really, don't blame Ragnar too hard.
    [19:47] <Kintaii^> Remember - He was more or less just the dude getting things started. There's a LOT of people who came after him who *sure* didn't keep any notes.
    [19:47] <Windguaerd> I wanted to choke him for the first few years of AO, just because he left bread crums leading.... nowhere.
    [19:47] <Kintaii^> I have more of Ragnar's old stuff sitting around compared to, say, notes from SL. Or even AI.
    [19:48] <Kintaii^> There's, like, jack **** from AI.
    [19:48] <lasliana> lol
    [19:48] <Sappho> I remember Ragnar mentioning a while back he'd like to dip his toes back into AO story at some stage.... possible?
    [19:48] <Kintaii^> Never know
    [19:48] <Kintaii^> I mean, I've heard nothing to that extent, like, at all
    [19:48] <lasliana> we killed beast, sent a signal aliens set off, a few years later they showed up OT hid it till they couldnt anymore. thats it i think.
    [19:48] <Kintaii^> But Ragnar pretty much does what he wants, so if he wants to do AO at any point he'll be allowed.
    [19:48] <Kintaii^> las: Yeah, that's about it. ><
    [19:49] <Agrestus> speaking of aliums, would they explode if I expoed them to loud music? just a thought..
    [19:49] <Ariensky> AO was planed to last 4 years, is that why the story of AO more or less stoped after the shooting of Ross?
    [19:49] <Foosball33irc> Well when it comes to the AO storyline I always say the main problems are, 1. nobody ever expected AO to last nine years. 2. So many changes of hands things just got really convoluted... Kintaii i don't evny your job at all LOL
    [19:49] <lasliana> again i want to do some investigation into them as well.
    [19:49] <Kintaii^> There are some documents that Bacchante/Aythem wrote up after the fact that were pretty interesting, but I don't think there's much from the old days.
    [19:49] <Kintaii^> Arien: I have *no* clue what the "four year plan" was. Like... none. If there were docs on that I have never found them, and I've looked all over the place.
    [19:50] <Kintaii^> Ross getting shot was, in a lot of ways, a build-up to LE. Funcom wanted to spark the conflict again and... well, Ross wasn't really geared for that.
    [19:50] <Kintaii^> It's funny, really
    [19:50] <Ariensky> so what is the reason for teh dead years after Ross got shot.. look at teh timeline if you don't get what I mean
    [19:50] <sezmra> Heh, the four year plan.
    [19:50] <Kintaii^> I've found documents for the story/setting of Anarchy Online from, like, '98.
    [19:50] <Kintaii^> When it was TOTALLY different story-wise.
    [19:51] <lasliana> lol
    [19:51] <Kintaii^> And we're talking *huge* docs too, just full of all sorts of crap.
    [19:51] <Ariensky> I'd like to have a look at that I really like AO history.
    [19:51] <lasliana> i do remeber reading there was some crap about slavery they had thought up.
    [19:51] <Foosball33irc> Ya know I would love to know someday, what the orginal story parts where
    [19:51] <Kintaii^> But I wanna know what the hell was gonna happen with Corkey and crew in the animated series?
    [19:51] <Kintaii^> Nothin'!
    [19:51] <lasliana> damn...
    [19:52] <sezmra> No kidding. >.>
    [19:52] <Agrestus> I keep interrogating Mack at Beer N Booze with no result
    [19:52] <Agrestus> you'd think he'd restock his bar by now
    [19:52] <Kintaii^> Times are tough for Mack. :\
    [19:52] <Windguaerd> It was more like a notum mine settlement originally (AO concept), with atroxes as slaves and the clans as rebels with a small part of RK where they lives, rest was going to be corp, then overtime the idea changed.
    [19:53] <Ariensky> I liked that mad-max setting
    [19:53] * Joins: Ofab (~hudzikp@d14-69-72-39.try.wideopenwest.com)
    [19:53] <Kintaii^> Wind: The stuff I've got is pre-that.
    [19:53] <Ariensky> Clearly inspired from FallOut
    [19:53] <lasliana> wow
    [19:53] <Kintaii^> I may do a little write-up about it some time
    [19:53] <Kintaii^> It's interesting, just from a historical perspective.
    [19:53] <lasliana> when you have time? :P
    [19:54] <Kintaii^> las: Yep. That mythical moment. ><
    [19:54] <lasliana> expect it to be when your dead i think..
    [19:54] <Agrestus> it's alright, we'll still be around in 20 years.. right?
    [19:54] <Foosball33irc> Anything ever going to happen to that ship that disappeared, and then reappered with no crew in the timeline?
    [19:54] <Ariensky> I spot a fundraising starting on AOU to pay Brad a days wage to write it
    [19:54] <lasliana> oh i liked that
    [19:55] <lasliana> there was also the missing people from a research station as well
    [19:55] <lasliana> lol
    [19:55] <Kintaii^> Foos: I have always wanted to work the Rimor in somehow...
    [19:55] <Kintaii^> Just not sure *where* yet
    [19:55] <Kintaii^> Or, no.
    [19:55] <Foosball33irc> was that the rimor?
    [19:55] <Kintaii^> Not Rimor
    [19:55] <Foosball33irc> yeah I'm too slow to look it up atm
    [19:56] <Windguaerd> Well back in the old days I managed to get info, but unfortunately I didn't write much of it down, and add to that a hard drive that completely died with tons of AO info on it, which I cursed Seagate forever.
    [19:56] <Kintaii^> I'm tired, sue me. ;P
    [19:56] <Windguaerd> I have never since, bought a Seagate hard drive, ever.
    [19:56] <Foosball33irc> I'm with you, way too much drinking last night for me
    [19:56] <lasliana> this has got to be one of the best nights ive had discussing AO history ever btw
    [19:56] <Kintaii^> Wind: Honestly, I'd be surprised if that isn't what happened up here... the drive that had all the really *important* AO docs on it died at some point and there was no backup.
    [19:56] <Kintaii^> ... this is taking some faith that someone ever wrote it down in the *first* place, though. ;P
    [19:56] <Agrestus> it only dies when it's important, fact
    [19:57] <Kintaii^> Yep. ><
    [19:57] <Kintaii^> (see: my laptop)
    [19:57] <Kintaii^> I mean that was just my personal machine.
    [19:57] <Ariensky> I can only agree las, and it is because I have hope in the future, I see things moving in the right direction for teh storyline..

[19:57] <Kintaii^> It was a piece of crap
    [19:57] <lasliana> nah, you dropped it i bet.
    [19:57] <Kintaii^> It lagged when I loaded Minesweeper once!
    [19:57] <lasliana> lol
    [19:57] <Kintaii^> I never used it for anything other than surfing the 'net and listening to music
    [19:58] <Kintaii^> But I decide "No! I am going to use my vacation to catch up on *work*! And I will go sailing with my laptop to accomplish this!"
    [19:58] <Foosball33irc> The Behemoth that was the name of the ship i'm talking about
    [19:58] <Kintaii^> And for the first time ever it has somethin' important on it and the damn thing blows up. ><
    [19:58] <Kintaii^> Right! The Behemoth!
    [19:58] <Kintaii^> Yes, I have wanted to work it in at some point.
    [19:58] <Kintaii^> But if I do it like I want to, it'll probably be a loooooooooooooooong time off. ><
    [19:58] <Ariensky> http://www.phuncom.com/RK-timeline/
    [19:59] <Agrestus> I love the whole unexplained mystery thing, we need more of those
    [19:59] <Ariensky> I need to update it, I know..
    [19:59] <lasliana> discovery of its crash site on the far side of RK, where to know theres all sorts hidden in the outzones.
    [19:59] <Foosball33irc> I just ask, casue there are somethings in the timeline that seem to be dead storylines, and don't want to go making myths up about it only to have them come back and make me look foolish hhee
    [19:59] <lasliana> meh. *we know theres all sorts hidden in the outzones.
    [19:59] <Ariensky> oh and on RK there are crashsites.. they have always made me wonder.
    [19:59] <Agrestus> I made an adventurer for the sole purpose of touring RK documenting it's mysteries.. but I ended up as a politician D:
    [20:00] <Foosball33irc> Me too!
    [20:00] <lasliana> arien, some of the wrecks are the same as the arks in SL.
    [20:00] <Foosball33irc> I have to say I love the Ado and Pen storylinee
    [20:00] <Ariensky> I have swam through the great rivers, exploreing RK that way
    [20:00] <Agrestus> yeah, I noticed the crash site in milky-way is the same as one in penumbra
    [20:00] <Agrestus> did that starship enter both dimensions or something?
    [20:01] <Foosball33irc> or did someone just resue a txture and we're just over thinking it
    [20:01] <Agrestus> the whole atmosphere of both those crash sites always captivated me
    [20:01] <lasliana> could be that when the dimensions split apart into rk and sl, it got sliced in half?
    [20:01] <Windguaerd> I made Noticiero to be a neutral reporter, ended up going clan, and from unbiased journalist he became a hardcore clanner so no longer fit to be a reporter, but I had a hell of a good run with him, years.
    [20:01] <enilias> Agrestus: according to the ado quest there were lots of starships trying to get away
    [20:02] <Foosball33irc> I thought that was the Pen quest
    [20:02] <lasliana> its in both i think.
    [20:02] <Agrestus> yeah, there's those arks in ado
    [20:02] <Foosball33irc> well I remember in pen you have to and see all the crash sites
    [20:02] <lasliana> both more rewarding than scheol quests.
    [20:02] <Foosball33irc> please don't mention the scheol quest, I still have nightmares
    [20:03] <Ariensky> oh but a mini slayer-droid is cool
    [20:03] <lasliana> same, ive a second agent needing to do it..
    [20:03] <lasliana> it took me 16 hours straight with a mates NT to safeguard the first time.
    [20:03] <Foosball33irc> I never finished on Foos, but a team scheol map isn't that exciting of a reward
    [20:03] <Ariensky> yes, we should invent a mobile phone working in SL, then people could talk together instead of needing us to run back and forth..
    [20:04] <lasliana> in scheol it would be a god save.
    [20:04] <Agrestus> yeah, what the hell happens to comm units in shadowlands?
    [20:04] <lasliana> kintaii if you want to take any quest feedback it is that we hate the scheol quests length for not so useful nanos.
    [20:04] <Foosball33irc> yeah that's the bad thing about the scheol quest
    [20:04] <Ariensky> that was one of my questions
    [20:05] <Ariensky> why long quests, a library would be better.
    [20:05] <Foosball33irc> Yeah the Scheol quest is okay up until you're about half way, then you just cry thinking "will this quest ever end"
    [20:05] <lasliana> well i also didnt like being told, "The Xan were just like us in xxxxx way" and im going "no f*** way, ive only been told 20 times."
    [20:05] <Kintaii^> oh god hold up
    [20:05] <Ariensky> as it is now, I can nto retreve the information I have gotten, without doing it on a new alt.
    [20:05] <Kintaii^> i made the mistake of looking away for 30 seconds and you guys just kept going
    [20:05] <lasliana> lol
    [20:05] * lasliana puts on the brakes
    [20:06] <Agrestus> we have brakes?
    [20:06] <lasliana> we have cabbages too.
    [20:06] <Kintaii^> sheol quests!!!
    [20:06] <Kintaii^> Ok, look
    [20:06] <Kintaii^> I'm not going to lie to you guys
    [20:06] <Ariensky> it is 2 full work days of questing! ofcause people will complain..
    [20:06] <Kintaii^> A lotta the rewards for the civ quests suck. :P
    [20:07] <Kintaii^> A lot of those are also going to get totally changed and revamped in The Rebalancing.
    [20:07] <Agrestus> woo
    [20:07] <Ariensky> yaaaaaay!
    [20:07] <lasliana> yaaay
    [20:07] <Kintaii^> We're also adding in the enhanced XP rewards as of next patch to the rest of the SL questlines.
    [20:07] <Windguaerd> I love you! (no homo)
    [20:08] <lasliana> thank god, i will actually do it then. i felt sick the first time i did it a month ago,
    [20:08] <Foosball33irc> woohoo! first time I've been excited about rebalancing
    [20:08] <Kintaii^> Dude, the rebalancing is pretty cool
    [20:09] <Kintaii^> If you haven't been reading the nano sheets the last couple of weeks you should check them out
    [20:09] <Ariensky> How do you decide on things; I mean we players disagree a lot, how do you guys agree on the changes?
    [20:09] <lasliana> it looks mighty interesting
    [20:09] <Kintaii^> Arien: We argue until we stop. :P
    [20:09] <Windguaerd> Here is a crazy idea, instance Hollow Island and Mercs, with 9hr raid locks. No more asshats trying to KS Mercs or Ninjaloot The Weed. Less petitions and Customer Server nightmares.
    [20:09] <Ciyanid> Yush, over 3am here, and my eyes are dying x_X Ty Kintaii and all of you people for a fun evening / night
    [20:10] <Agrestus> night Ciy
    [20:10] <lasliana> night ciy
    [20:10] <Kintaii^> Wind: There needs to be *some* non-instanced content... I mean, as a designer? I *LOVE* instances. They make my life so much easier, they really do
    [20:10] <lasliana> oh we must do gmod sometime soon again
    [20:10] <Kintaii^> But... that's not what AO *is* at it's heart.
    [20:10] <Kintaii^> We have a lotta players who *like* the non-instanced content
    [20:10] <Kintaii^> So we gotta cater to them too
    [20:10] <Windguaerd> Also remove the bull**** Scorpiod Droppings, the droprate sucks leet balls (do they have any?)
    [20:10] <Ciyanid> Gmod<3 ok now ima go for real XD
    [20:10] <enilias> Kintaii^: thanks you
    [20:10] <Kintaii^> I think we've talked about upping the Droppings rate at some point. Not sure if we ever did.
    [20:10] <Ariensky> I like the outside places more, to me it makes the planet seem more real.. and missions they tend to look the same after a while.
    [20:10] <enilias> I still love the old DB bosses ^_^
    [20:11] <lasliana> i loved merc raid.
    [20:11] <enilias> and all the SFP bosses
    [20:11] <Agrestus> there's one thing in AO that truly breaks my hard
    [20:11] <Agrestus> heart*
    [20:11] <enilias> diamondine soldier, obediency enforcer, mercs
    [20:11] <ShadowGod> omigawd gotobed Kintaii
    [20:11] <Windguaerd> Yeah, I love them too. What I don't love is the issues which create HOURS of waiting on a petition, then being told "we'll investigate" and that being the end of it, and explaining to my orgmates (2 teams) how the asshats who got away with our loot, may or may not be dealt with, wasting our time and effort.
    [20:12] <lasliana> still remeber kiting ian warr for 30 mins solo whilst waiting for the rest of the raid to kill 2 other bosses. (me running round 100 yards away screaming)
    [20:12] <enilias> lol
    [20:12] <Agrestus> the worst thing is rolling a mission, going to it, and realising that it's the best damn facility on the planet, it even has a bar, and you desperately want to keep it for RP but you know it'll expire
    [20:12] <Agrestus> it makes me cry
    [20:12] <Kintaii^> sg: i will soon!
    [20:13] <lasliana> i think we have done alright tbh agres with DoI hq etc
    [20:13] <Kintaii^> I'm waiting on laundry right now, honestly. ><
    [20:13] <Ariensky> I have seen great places in missions, 8 story hihg stairs leading around.
    [20:13] <Agrestus> well there's been better HQ's... the problem is the mission never lasts forever
    [20:13] <Kintaii^> I hope some of you guys snagged the birthday building, by the way
    [20:13] <lasliana> oh i helped get 3f it.
    [20:13] <lasliana> so is it the asian bath house?
    [20:13] <Agrestus> but missions are so brilliant for RP, if only they lasted longer, they bring an entire new depth to player RP
    [20:14] <Ariensky> yes, AA has it.
    [20:14] <Agrestus> i'm orgless, I have no birthday building
    [20:14] <Kintaii^> lasliana: it is stuff!
    [20:14] <Kintaii^> ... wait, is it on Testlive yet?
    [20:14] <Windguaerd> Mercs and HI are the ONLY ones which I think are suitable to become instanced, due to the location and nature of the drops. You DON'T want anyone to randomly or purposely to show up and loot your stuff, or pull adds or interfere. It doesn't happen in Mitaar, 12 Man, Vortexx, because its instance and you know (for the most part) who you dealing with in your team(s).
    [20:14] <lasliana> no...
    [20:14] <lasliana> was hoping for a slip up
    [20:14] <Ariensky> I so hope for the means statue, though he has publicly said he did nto want ti, because it would be too much.. he is so modest.
    [20:14] <lasliana> test hasnt been patched in ages.
    [20:15] <Kintaii^> Damn.
    [20:15] <sezmra> I thought it was patched recently?
    [20:15] <Kintaii^> We were trying to get a patch out for this weekend.
    [20:15] <lasliana> nope
    [20:15] <Kintaii^> Guess it'll be early next week.
    [20:15] <lasliana> i just logged into test 0 patch
    [20:16] <lasliana> hopefully
    [20:16] <Ariensky> a nice photo op with the building wraped in though.
    [20:16] <Ariensky> I wore the rollback shirt, it has a 9 on it too
    [20:16] <lasliana> i love the colour of the rollback shirt.
    [20:17] <lasliana> its about the best green ive seen in ao.
    [20:17] <Ariensky> on that note, thimbs up for teh Fr00b and teh rollback shirt, so nice that you do stull like that.
    [20:17] <Ariensky> *stull= stuff
    [20:17] <Kintaii^> It's as much for us as it is you guys, to be honest
    [20:17] <Kintaii^> It's us blowing off steam. XD
    [20:17] <Kintaii^> The best way to deal with screwing up is learning to laugh about it
    [20:17] <Kintaii^> So we do.
    [20:17] <Kintaii^> ... 'cause we do. ;P
    [20:18] <lasliana> lol cranky crate in a laser cage.
    [20:18] <Windguaerd> I never got a rollback shirt, how do you get one?
    [20:18] <Agrestus> oh Kintaii, there's a lot of places on Rubi-Ka that go into little rooms with chairs and tables and such, and they're great for little enounters, but i've also noticed a lot of places that seemed to have once been interiors but the playshifting or whatever fails.. is there any interesting interiors that have just been lost in the depths of the server somewhere?
    [20:18] <lasliana> you cant anymore, it was a npc in bore who gave em out.
    [20:18] <lasliana> something about the day that never was.
    [20:18] <Ariensky> The 24th of June 29483 never happened. The historical archives tell us this, so it must be true.
    [20:19] <Kintaii^> Agrestus: Not really, no... I've dug through a lot of the old playfields in our tool and while there's *some* half-finished stuff in there it's not as much as you'd think.
    [20:19] <Agrestus> awh
    [20:19] <Agrestus> I always hoped there'd be some mission-style areas
    [20:20] <Kintaii^> Nope. :\
    [20:20] <Ariensky> Vichen made a video of strange places and vehicles. Not much, but some cool stuff
    [20:20] <Kintaii^> (that wasn't actually vichen, for the record)
    [20:20] <lasliana> i got a screenie of a open topped hover car
    [20:20] <Ariensky> Like the spaceships you see in the sky
    [20:20] <lasliana> did an article about it.
    [20:20] <Agrestus> there's that taxi in smuggler's den too
    [20:20] <Kintaii^> There's some nifty old car designs in the Tir Arena, actually.
    [20:21] <Foosball33irc> I'd like to see some more of those little social rooms put in more populated areas, for rp use. I realize odds are they were put where they are so players could run away and heal if they needed too
    [20:21] <lasliana> aye there are
    [20:21] <Ariensky> the water vehicle icon.. you also see a vehicle like that in missions.
    [20:21] <Windguaerd> The taxi cab in Tir, I want to ride that sucker all over OA
    [20:21] <Ariensky> is teh taxi there? I have never been in the Tir arena
    [20:21] <lasliana> gonna have another look in tir,
    [20:21] <Foosball33irc> There one really cool car design in one of the mission instances... kind of looks like a converablt yalm
    [20:22] <Windguaerd> The texture is crap, but still would be fun to have
    [20:22] <Kintaii^> Foodball: That was actually on my to-do list when we were exporting all the playfields for the Daily Missions. I just ran outta time.
    [20:22] <Agrestus> foodball
    [20:22] <Kintaii^> Yes.
    [20:22] <Kintaii^> Foodball
    [20:22] <Kintaii^> That is your new name.
    [20:22] <Kintaii^> ><
    [20:22] <Foosball33irc> new name?
    [20:22] <Kintaii^> I can barely see the screen right now, so forgive me. ;P

[20:22] <Foosball33irc> I get called that all the time lol
    [20:22] <lasliana> lol
    [20:22] <lasliana> foodball
    [20:22] <Foosball33irc> yeah
    [20:22] <Ariensky> Exploreing Rubi-Ka I often enter every door I can find, and I see some pretty interesting places once in a while
    [20:23] <Foosball33irc> I also have Pingpong33 on rk1, and Airhocky33 on test
    [20:23] <Foosball33irc> I have a think for table sports
    [20:23] <Kintaii^> Hahaha
    [20:23] <Kintaii^> You need Skeeball33!
    [20:23] <Foosball33irc> YES!
    [20:23] <lasliana> lost on me..
    [20:23] <Kintaii^> Make it an MP
    [20:23] <Agrestus> where's zigball?
    [20:23] <Windguaerd> Revamp of NW ground/air vehicles at NO COST TO FC! => http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=550835
    [20:24] <Foosball33irc> well soon as I get some cash, I might be losing the 33 on foosball
    [20:24] <lasliana> they made a post on that agres, theyre not making up rules for it, its more of a legend
    [20:24] <lasliana> um lol
    [20:24] <lasliana> wind you know that taxi?
    [20:24] <Windguaerd> Hell yeah
    [20:25] <lasliana> on the other side it says Ixat
    [20:25] <lasliana> someone flipped half the texture over :P
    [20:25] <Ariensky> I only spotted teh taxi in the resource files,..
    [20:26] <Windguaerd> Whomever designed it, was lazy... no, let's not make the other side, let's just left this side and that will be ok, nvm the letters are backwards, they won't notice, they are american...
    [20:26] <Windguaerd> *flip
    [20:26] <lasliana> aye lol
    [20:26] <Ariensky> Wind I think it is a wrong placement of teh texture, as I recall it, the texture looks fine
    [20:27] <Windguaerd> I believe it was low rest, wasn't very detailed Arien, last time I saw it
    [20:27] <Windguaerd> *res
    [20:27] <Ariensky> do you remember the orbital apartments, some textures were mirrored too.
    [20:27] <Ariensky> not the texture itself, but how it was put on
    [20:28] <Windguaerd> I gtg soon, my orgmates on Teamspeak are poking me to raid, I put the whole day on hold for today's meeting
    [20:29] <Ariensky> it is only once a year..
    [20:29] <Ariensky> like christmas fro AO RP nerds
    [20:30] <lasliana> aye
    [20:30] <Agrestus> oops, forgot to put up the notum tree this year
    [20:30] <ShadowGod> notum tree.. thats what we need.. lil notum trees with christmas lights on them
    [20:30] <Agrestus> yes
    [20:30] <lasliana> literal pocket heckler pets
    [20:30] <lasliana> i soo want one of them for laughs
    [20:31] <Ariensky> indeed, and we need a place where we can get those fireplaces you get when you start in SL..
    [20:31] <Agrestus> I want my RK apartment to have a damn toilet
    [20:31] <Ariensky> yes, in 2005 you got an item that made them too, but they did/do not last as long
    [20:31] <Agrestus> I managed to make my own kitchen using desks and bombs
    [20:31] <Agrestus> but a toilet, I had to use a paper basket
    [20:31] <Ariensky> go omni.. I have always had that side room to be the toilet..
    [20:32] <Windguaerd> Please check these threads Compass Marker for GMS! (http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=574172), Revamp of NW ground/air vehicles at NO COST TO FC! (http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=550835), Roleplaying Tools at AO Universe (http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=576662), was great meeting you all today, hopefully the discussion will fire up some new creativity and events.
    [20:32] <Foosball33irc> I want a bed item for my rk apt too
    [20:32] <Agrestus> where's the bed?
    [20:32] <Agrestus> yeah, we need toilets, kitchens, and beds
    [20:32] <lasliana> just get a jobe lux...
    [20:33] <Ariensky> they are all there in SL lux apartments
    [20:33] <Agrestus> I don't like the idea of using an old nuclear bomb for a cupboard and an office desk for a kitchen surface
    [20:33] <Windguaerd> New RK Bed, and make furniture solid ffs, I sit on a sofa and my head sticks out as if someone had dropped it on me
    [20:33] <Ariensky> the apartment I like most is teh regular SL one though.
    [20:33] <Ariensky> it is so cosy and has several lvls.
    [20:33] <lasliana> i prefer jobe lux best.
    [20:33] <Agrestus> if furnishings were solid though people could block whompahs with a stack of couches..
    [20:34] <Windguaerd> Orbital, then SL Lux, then SL, then RK
    [20:34] <Ariensky> easy solution: only solid in some zones
    [20:34] <Ariensky> put a variable on each sone named "furniture solid" yes/no
    [20:34] <Agrestus> wish the max prop limit was higher too
    [20:34] <Foosball33irc> but who knows how easy that would be with the assbackward code that is AO
    [20:34] <Windguaerd> Set furniture only to be set in apartment, make a new flag for apartment zones
    [20:35] <Agrestus> my RK apartment would look like a jobe lux if I had a bigger limit
    [20:35] <Windguaerd> And with that, adios peeps
    [20:35] * Windguaerd is now known as Wind|AFK
    [20:35] <Agrestus> cya wind
    [20:35] <lasliana> cya
    [20:35] <Foosball33irc> later
    [20:36] <Ariensky> as I recall it the apartments are stored on the key we have..
    [20:36] <lasliana> yup they are
    [20:36] <lasliana> as are missions i believe.
    [20:36] <lasliana> hence the key duper
    [20:37] <Ariensky> so solid furniture could be only in those..
    [20:37] <Ariensky> anyways, solid isn't all that good
    [20:37] <Ariensky> when you have played SecondLife you will know.
    [20:37] <Foosball33irc> haha
    [20:37] <Ariensky> place an item to push people around..
    [20:38] <Foosball33irc> best emotes are in secondlife lol
    [20:38] <Ariensky> suddently they end up in a coboard and can not get out.
    [20:38] <lasliana> lotro's are pretty good, you can dance in synch with someone.
    [20:39] <Ariensky> again, that is what teh Recall Beacon is for: then you are standing up and /stuck is not working
    [20:39] <Ariensky> you can do that in GuildWars as well
    [20:39] <lasliana> mhmm
    [20:40] <Ariensky> You guys having an agent will know how much an SL recall beacon is needed, with all the places to fall through.
    [20:40] <lasliana> anyways im off, will hopefully catch you around foos and we can start work on what we discussed etc, was great talking with you.
    [20:40] <Foosball33irc> take care, talk to you soon
    [20:40] <lasliana> will see the rest of you around no doubt on rk1.
    [20:46] * Ariensky falls asleep
    [20:51] <Agrestus> noo i'm all alone
    [20:51] <Foosball33irc> no you're not, you're surrounded by a bunch of quiet people lol
    [20:52] * sezmra broods behind you.
    [20:56] <Agrestus> ahh
    [20:59] <Foosball33irc> ya know what I would like to see in game. faster advie map nanos
    [21:01] <Agrestus> I still want a newland minister nano that roots blinds and ignites interrupters of meetings
    [21:02] <Foosball33irc> oh that would be awesome
    [21:02] <Foosball33irc> No what I really want for being a newland minister is special dialog with guy for the prisoners quest
    [21:03] <Agrestus> yes!
    [21:03] <Agrestus> I got annoyed with him because he reports to me damnit
    [21:03] <Foosball33irc> when he get's all ****ting I want the opition to pick "That's Minister Cross to you, now stop giving me lip before I call Hekkat down here to whip your ass in place"
    [21:04] <Agrestus> though it made me smile, as we're the few players that are actually of enough importance to make that dialogue unfitting
    [21:04] <Foosball33irc> hehe yeah