Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I callem "Uns"

Quote Originally Posted by howlin2009 View Post
    Hey, if you dont know how to do it why should i tell you?
    Btw, this is a thread about ranged advys, try to stay on the topic.
    I know how it can happen, it just doesn't happen as often as you would like people believe it does or you think it does. You're only fooling yourself really. Good troll though, especially since this thread ISN'T just about advy's.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    3k def = Highway + Wit.
    4k NR = Rage + NR Procs.

Swap Procs here for AR procs... Get them to fire.

3.9k AR = AR Procs + Challenger, hell add in Mongo Rage if you want.

Hence why he said luck.
    first of all a trox enf will have either MR or higway + wit.
    second of all to get 3900 AR u need to be in an offencive setup so no 300 def then either.
    third of all u would need to get first rage proc to fire then 2 challanger procs to fire .. the gswap ur challanger proc and get the higher one to fire while all the other procs are running.....

soo grats to all of u guys that trolls and tries to get people that doesnt know about the enforcer profession to think that enfs actually can get those numbers...
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    first of all a trox enf will have either MR or higway + wit.
    second of all to get 3900 AR u need to be in an offencive setup so no 300 def then either.
    third of all u would need to get first rage proc to fire then 2 challanger procs to fire .. the gswap ur challanger proc and get the higher one to fire while all the other procs are running.....

soo grats to all of u guys that trolls and tries to get people that doesnt know about the enforcer profession to think that enfs actually can get those numbers...
    Cool story bro.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    it just doesn't happen as often as you would like people believe it does or you think it does.
    Lies!
    Sounds too much like kink.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Highway+DB buffs on an opifex for the def Other than that, Sultry has the right idea

5 LE procs firing while highway is running on an opifex enforcer is all you need to be OP.

What next, stats on nanomage enfo?
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

a lot of changes are expected to be made with the profession rebalancing, however this thread has too much whine about profession toolsets. Not every profession has to have a defense, they can instead have better offensive toolsets but no defense to make up for them, and some professions will be inbetween. "Balance" doesn't mean every profession has to have similar arsenals with just different names.
    Unlimited "Millerna" Rifleworks (220 / 30 / 70) Agent

Quote Originally Posted by ookamitr View Post
    a lot of changes are expected to be made with the profession rebalancing, however this thread has too much whine about profession toolsets. Not every profession has to have a defense, they can instead have better offensive toolsets but no defense to make up for them, and some professions will be inbetween. "Balance" doesn't mean every profession has to have similar arsenals with just different names.
    Haha.

Nice try. Do you really think that people are not aware how ridiculously overpowered radvies are? You are underestimating people if you think that your 1+1=3 type of argument will have any affect, except old farts like me destroying your argument which drips lameness and inconsistency.

It never stops to amaze me how far people can go with absolute inequalities when trying to defend something so horribly screwed.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Quote Originally Posted by Jekonam View Post
    Haha.

Nice try. Do you really think that people are not aware how ridiculously overpowered radvies are? You are underestimating people if you think that your 1+1=3 type of argument will have any affect, except old farts like me destroying your argument which drips lameness and inconsistency.

It never stops to amaze me how far people can go with absolute inequalities when trying to defend something so horribly screwed.
    I don't get the reason why you feel you have to be so mentally offensive towards others to get others to accept your viewpoint, but I have said nothing that goes against anything that you have pointed out, especially about ranged advies. They are overpowered, and this is one of the reasons why a serious rebalancing is expected to happen hopefully sometime around a few months.

Relax please.

1+1=3
    which is true for very large values of 1.
    same as your and the foreposters arguents are.

yeah, some profs have offence, some profs have defense... and 1 prof has way too much defense comparing to the quite decent offence they have.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    yeah, some profs have offence, some profs have defense... and 1 prof has way too much defense comparing to the quite decent offence they have.
    Don't worry this is the case in many mmorpgs when with some new changes one profession unintentionally gets powerful, then they nerf him or buff other professions and then another profession gets powerful. Remember the keepers in 2006-2007.

Though I could say advies were always a lovechild :P

Though I could say advies were always a lovechild :P
    I remember the lolz back in 2004/2005 when every patch yielded its batch of new advie healz and advie weapons under the boos and uproars of the non-advie crowd... Ah, the memories.
    6+ years and advies are still the lubchilds. Now, that's some steady balance!
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

I finally have a 220/30/70, full CSS, full alpha, full whatchamacallit Advy.

It's boring.

Can't die. Rush in.. unleash what you got.. rush out... wait for recharge, rinse repeat, get kills.
    Not sure where's the challenge.

Hey don't nerf my advy now..

>obligatory random troll post<
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

Quote Originally Posted by Frubaliscious View Post
    >obligatory random troll post<
    This!
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

People dont mind being killed in PVP (really)

What people mind is feeling completely helpless/completely useless. Its why people hate

a) Stupidly long roots
    b) being rooted as melee
    c) Debuffs
    d) Ridiculous crap like adv defence

Because you can do everything possible, be the best player in the world, and nothing will alter the outcome. You could twink the most awesome damage ever, does nothing if someone can evade it by, uh, rolling a class at startup.

Bio Coccoon and DOF/Limber need to lock each other out.
    Make morphs only apply if using melee (or make them nerf pistol skill by -5000)

Would make advs reasonably balanced, and balance out melee/ranged advy worries. (somewhat)
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Its funny how people actually try to make argument defending radvies. It just makes me laugh, seriously. Is there any honest advy on these forums that can accept that their defences overall are utterly superior compared to any other profession in the game.
    My gf (who has had a perfectly geared ranged adv since day 5 of LoTX ) prefers to play her crat (mainly) or Engineer simply because adventurers are stupidly OP defence wise. She isnt the most hardcore PVP'er, and even she realises it isnt fun to play a ranged adv right now, as it just doesn't feel 'fair'

She's also very bitter about all these FOTM ranged users, having being ranged since day one.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Well, u gotta think about the profession creating at the start too

it displays how HARD the prof is to play with =)

advy is set on easy i think, that explains it for me then
    j00 r0xx0r, xtremsniper!
    You last visited: Jan 1st, 1970 at 00:00:00

erm... okay... i was born AFTER that date :P

^^ How easy it is to play is not the same as how OP it is to PVP with the same prof.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast