Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AO Universe Developer Interviews #3: Flaptoot

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    I should note that, as an artist, Flaptoot's unfamiliarity with the game is actually an asset to his position. MstrBstrd is a former player and very intimate with AO's setting, but when dealing with conceptual artistic direction (which is something that Flaptoot tends to focus on) having a pair of eyes that *isn't* 'locked in' to the previous look/style/feel of AO is quite important - Having a fresh perspective is something that helps keep the game's visual style growing, and Flaptoot's work has been fantastic thus far. =)
    Ahhh, so we can blame him for the massive degeneration of visual style?
    Or can we praise him for returning it to how it was designed in 2001?
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldros View Post
    *threatens Flaptoot with an orange*
    we used oranges last week!

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

demoder has a sock hat

Is it pink ?
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12