Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: AO Fan Gathering! Oslo, Norway - Sept. 11th!

thank you so much

mfg

ampulle

@Strupstad
    Dont forget your Wok so you can mimic trader choosen!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Quote Originally Posted by Iriche View Post
    @Strupstad
    Dont forget your Wok so you can mimic trader choosen!
    Shh! I was planing on surprising everyone :/
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

Quote Originally Posted by Strupstad View Post
    Shh! I was planing on surprising everyone :/
    sorry :/
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

It's great to see that so many are able to go to this event. I know you will all have a wonderful time. Kintaii and Means are both awesome people that I'm sure you will enjoy meeting. I wish I could go but even if I had the cash I don't have my passport at this time. So I'll just have to hope for pics and video.
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Quote Originally Posted by Kawkaw View Post
    There are airport trains going from the airport to Oslo Central Station every 15 or 20 minutes, very easy to get to and use. From there you can take the train, it's only 2 stations to Skøyen where the FC building is. There will be quite a few customer service guides from NSB (norwegian train company) standing around at the station that can send you in the right direction.
    You can take the train from Oslo Airport directly to Skøyen too btw.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Malaxia View Post
    The hotel I booked is 1600 NOK per night, but I'm only a 10 min walk from the pub. Oh well I'll have free internet for FWM on the 10th at least...
    whats the pubs adress...? i am thinking going and want to stay in a hotel near dubliner.

are any of you chatters girls? i am, just feel like there are mostly boys playing this game... would be fun if some girls joined!

Quote Originally Posted by carline View Post
    whats the pubs adress...? i am thinking going and want to stay in a hotel near dubliner.
    From Google Maps:
    The Dubliner Folk Pub

Rådhusgata 28, 0158 Oslo, Norge

I found the Anker Hotel which isn't too far from the pub and the path is very simple (in case of alcohol abuse)
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

Click me for info on nearby hotels
    Director Frostrune
    ARK Operations 6+ years and counting

"Order restored."

This is us - Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Read and follow these - Rules of Conduct
    Follow these and the Moderation Team will be happy - Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Malaxia View Post
    From Google Maps:

I found the Anker Hotel which isn't too far from the pub and the path is very simple (in case of alcohol abuse)
    lol =D ok, thanks!

are any of you chatters girls? i am, just feel like there are mostly boys playing this game... would be fun if some girls joined!
    I'll be there.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

I'll be coming too, and i just wanted to add that i do not recommend that people stay at Anker Hotel (or Anker Hostel) during their stay in Oslo. It's a shabby hotel, with lots of drug trafficing and reports of violence. It's also not that close to Rådhusgata, tbh.

Of all the places in Oslo, i'm 100% sure you could find a more decent place to stay than this filthy hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeo View Post
    I'll be coming too, and i just wanted to add that i do not recommend that people stay at Anker Hotel (or Anker Hostel) during their stay in Oslo. It's a shabby hotel, with lots of drug trafficing and reports of violence. It's also not that close to Rådhusgata, tbh.

Of all the places in Oslo, i'm 100% sure you could find a more decent place to stay than this filthy hotel.
    o.O

Well it was bundled with my flight, can't change it...

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Funcom employee

Actually the Anker Hotel area has cleaned up a lot over the last year or so - Not nearly as bad as it used to be. So you shouldn't have too many worries there. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Thanks Kintaii, I can't change it anyway

Cool. Suppliers, breakfast and a bed. All under the same roof. Saves some travel time.

Talking

There is an easy fix to this, we make a raidgroup and clear the playfield! I'll tank it as long as we have a couple of docs and a load of dmg :P

Quote Originally Posted by folofal View Post
    There is an easy fix to this, we make a raidgroup and clear the playfield! I'll tank it as long as we have a couple of docs and a load of dmg :P
    I can dual log my doc and soljah and dd+heal!

Quote Originally Posted by folofal View Post
    I have maxed conceal. Naturally I'll be hiding in a corner somewhere till we get !points.
    Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with...

My pvp stats: Duel wins: 945 / losses: 368 - Solo kills: 5632 / team: 7511

My org mate: Solo kills: 24 933 / Team: 683

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast