Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: AO Fan Gathering! Oslo, Norway - Sept. 11th!

wel start sending confirmations then?
    Blood "Redfist" Dripping 174/24/42 MA [Pure PvP Fun]
    getting pretty close now

{planned AI-24 setup}
    Proud Haven ganktoy
    {FB} {URL}

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Just as an FYI there'll be an informational email going out to all those who have RSVP'd either tomorrow or early on Wednesday, detailing the itinerary for the day and including directions on how to get to both the FC offices and the Dubliner pub. Keep an eye on your inboxes. =)
    What's early in the AO dev team world? SoonTM?
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

Funcom employee

Yeah, still workin' on it - Had a few technical difficulties. ;P Will endeavor to have it out before the end of the day, though.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Would be greate if you could toss out aprox when we Are welcome on saturday so i could make the finale apointments with the babysitter 
    Reborn and noob

I’m a bitch, I’m a lover, I’m a child, I’m a mother, I’m a sinner, I’m a saint

No mail yet... is it time to be hysterical?

I sent it from a diff email account than the one registered to my AO account, been sweating all day that it might cause problems...

Quote Originally Posted by Krattonomic View Post
    hopefully there will be some pictures and or videos would be nice to see it
    I'll be taking a bunch, no worries on that front, and I apologise in advance for waving my camera in everybody's faces, it's a bit of a social crutch. Hopefully I'll get enough good ones to be forgiven ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sniperxrk2 View Post
    This sounds like so much fun! I am soooo jealous of all those that are able to attend.
    Would have been awesome to meet you hun, maybe another time *hugs*
    The nature of monkey is irrepressible.
    Silq ~ Barabajagal ~ Ubik ~ Steampunk ~ Fleshwoman & others

Yeah, still workin' on it - Had a few technical difficulties. ;P Will endeavor to have it out before the end of the day, though.
    Guess you are on overtime ^^
    Hope to get the mail soon™
    Barronto 220/30 doc \ Juma 220/30 sol \ Armz 220/30 crat \ Ohohh 220/30 enf
    Ilmon 220/30 fix \ Npop 220/30 keep \ Notech1 220/30 agent \ Naugtynoty 220/30 nt
    Whotokick 220/30 ma \ Ashola 220/30 engy \ Jusey 220/30 mp \ Trashear 220/30 shade
    Vitz 220/30 adv \ Nkip 220/30 trader \ Jummy 220/24 sol
    And alot of other alt's

Funcom employee

Yeah, sorry, no email today. >< That said I can give you guys a quick overview of the basic gist:

Current plans are for everyone to meet up at the FC offices on Saturday at 2:30pm - There'll be a quick sign-in (and, assuming I can get them printed in time, everyone's commemorative badges) and then heading into the office.

I know we talked about a quick tour, but being perfectly honest there's really way more people signed up for the event than we thought, to the point that we're not sure we can *fit* everyone into the main office area. >< That said, I'm going to try and separate peeps into two groups during the day and give them a quick runthrough of where we work - It's nothing really very exciting, I promise you, but I know a lotta folks would like the chance to see where we do our thing so I'll see what I can do.

We're going to hopefully have a quick presentation of Some Things We Are Working On™ in one of our larger meeting room areas, followed by a Q&A session in the office dining area - Seating will be slightly limited, but we should have almost enough to go around and with any luck there won't be anyone having to stand. I should note that we'll be both recording and possibly streaming the Q&A session so if there's anyone who doesn't want to potentially show up on camera we ask that they either remain in the back and don't ask any questions or otherwise excuse themselves.

After this we'll be letting folks mingle for a bit and potentially eating (more information on that in the forth-coming email). From there, after an hour or so, we'll split up and meet back down at the Dubliner pub at 7:00pm. After that it's drinking, shooting pool, and in general kicking back and relaxing for the evening. =)

The email I'll be sending out *tomorrow* will have more detailed information along with maps and some details on public transportation options both to the offices and to the Dubliner pub, along with some other various tidbits. Again, sorry that this didn't get out today but a few various things were working against me - We'll get it shipped tomorrow as soon as I can. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    (2007 - 2012)

*prepares a group to spawncamp the event*
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    *prepares a group to spawncamp the event*
    /lft
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

Just make instanced HQ for separate raidgroups
    i R not spik engrish

if needed/wanted three of us voluntair to do some /lft leechin at Oslo S trainstation, gathering the nerds...HERDS, herds *cough*..
    getting pretty close now

{planned AI-24 setup}
    Proud Haven ganktoy
    {FB} {URL}

It's ok, i think you can safely use the term "nerds" here.

People going /lft and *spawncamping*, showing up in "crat suits".. Let's face it, we're a bunch of geeks.

I'm personally looking forward to all the looks we'll get at the Dubliner when all the drunk AO players start talking "l33t" to each other.. It's gonna be legen .. .wait for it ...

I've never seen a pocketboss as persistently camped as the electrical outlets in airports. Someone tried to KS the one I'm hooked up to now, I was pulled my cord out and he came up and stuck his cell phone charger in it! I made a growly noise and intimidated him off....
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Edit: Please send your email in English. These all go to me, and I'm afraid I don't speak anything other than that.
    You speak l33t too...

So uh, anyone driving from the stockholm area I could hitch a ride with?

Im sooooooo sad i wont make it, 500 bucks is too mutch within a 3 weeks announce for a family guy with 3 little toons.
    But next year im lft for vhab's raidgroup.
    Ill build a BoC and hope i can get it into the plane :P...

Gaaah, why must i have choosen a family ... why in germany ?! ..
    Sad story, i'd love to be there ...

Brad don´t forget please to send me a PM as answer for the PM you got a week ago or so by me.

if you don´t have time to do that i think i need to send you another 100 spam PM

Quote Originally Posted by kakafonia View Post
    So uh, anyone driving from the stockholm area I could hitch a ride with?
    Just take the bus It's cheap
    Biggreens
    Biggdoc - ex 150-twink
    Daftz
    Noob
    Stuffedlove - ex 174 twink
    Kjempefjert
    Zouri - Ex 150 twink (Now kiting my noobs..)
    Sootwink
    Sootwink2

Funcom employee

Despite the universe's best attempts to keep me from sending this stuff out (down to my work computer's HD dying this morning ><), I have managed to send out the information packet regarding the event. If you have RSVP'd and did NOT receive this email, please send another mail to the ao-rsvp@anarchyonline.com address and I'll do my best to make sure you receive the information. =)

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    (2007 - 2012)

the name badges. wil this be in class of "hello my name is *name of main char*"?
    getting pretty close now

{planned AI-24 setup}
    Proud Haven ganktoy
    {FB} {URL}

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast