Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: AO Fan Gathering! Oslo, Norway - Sept. 11th!

Had a great time yesterday =) More of this please!

And maybe next time Kintaii can get my chars name right on the nametag :P ..Barapappan.. missed a B there :P

Quote Originally Posted by Barbapappan View Post
    Had a great time yesterday =) More of this please!

And maybe next time Kintaii can get my chars name right on the nametag :P ..Barapappan.. missed a B there :P
    Rofl...
    Last edited by eroz_c; Sep 12th, 2010 at 12:33:33.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

I'm hung over.

But oh my-
    what a time we had!
    Ancestors could hear what is happening now
    They would turn in their graves
    they would all be ashamed - that the land of the free
    has been written in chains
    And I know what I want - when the timing is right
    then I'll take what is mine
    I am the clansman

For annyone who took pictures or filmed, please upload/post links to them

Thanks..

--
    Postalkeeper

Thanks alot for the GREAT time last night Great meeting alot of ya after all these years of annoying ya hehe

//Xan

Thank a lot for a nice time ^^ great party ^^ and Means i doubt you only played pool 2 times this year!
    Trancillion - 220 Fixer
    Sweetyla - 220 Adventure
    Tradicol - 220 Trader
    Stickyhands - 220 crat
    Docktaa - 220 Doctor

Funcom employee Probably no pictures from me.

In the hopes that someone at the event found it...my personal camera bag (red and black with a Canadian flag on the shoulder) went missing during last night's event. I took the bag off to play pool and that ended up being a serious lapse in judgement. Interestingly enough this is the video camera we used to film Saturday's Q&A session and as the battery died at the end of the session there was no backup. This unfortunately means that if the cameras or files do not reappear then unfortunately the questions and answer session will remain a special secret to the select few that graced us with their presence on this weekend.

Both the Sony video camera and the Nikon D80 were both full of video and photos of my children and family that I can not replace...for example my son's 2nd birthday and our day at the circus.

Anyone who can arrange for the return (no questions asked of course) of this bag will have my undying gratitude.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

The Dubliner staff didn't find it?
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    The Dubliner staff didn't find it?
    Not yet. I don't think it was in the building anymore.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

oh man, that sucks Realy hope it turns up Means. Realy bad to pics and movies of your fam like that

//Xan

Thiefs suck, i hope they burn for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Aww thats terrible It was still on the table when I was there getting Jarr`s and mine jackets so must have disapeard after that atleast. Bit pissed on my self rigth now for not having the inteligence enough to take it with me out there to you when we left.
    Reborn and noob

I’m a bitch, I’m a lover, I’m a child, I’m a mother, I’m a sinner, I’m a saint

aw man, that sucks. Were there only Ao guys or some other random people also ?

EDIT: to theif: at least return memory card's
    Last edited by Neosh1; Sep 12th, 2010 at 13:23:50.
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

people suck, hope it wasnt a AO player,and if it was hope u find out who and permaban em
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader
    Taskmann Level 220 Adv
    Healer01 Level 220 Doc-semi-retired TT dispenser

Quote Originally Posted by Elis View Post
    was really tempted to shoot some pool against Means, been interesting i think. Instead of just shooting and hoping for the best i noticed that he planned his shots.
    He got like a 15 win streak last night, he played for like 4 hours straigth, haha...

Was awesome to meet you all, even the clanners!

Now I'm enjoying hangoverness with a "Big Tasty" from mcdonalds.. yay!

And sheet, bad thing about the cameras... I hope someone just got it by mistake and that they will be returned ASAP.
    Biggreens
    Biggdoc - ex 150-twink
    Daftz
    Noob
    Stuffedlove - ex 174 twink
    Kjempefjert
    Zouri - Ex 150 twink (Now kiting my noobs..)
    Sootwink
    Sootwink2

Hope you get the camera back
    "Death is as big a part of life, as life it self".
    First wizard, Sword of Truth.

Macdk TL7 Equip
    Baraccus TL7
    Equip
    Raugmoss TL7
    Equip
    Maczilla TL5
    Equip
    Maczol TL4
    Equip

Omni and clan together? was there pvp? who won and what was left of them!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by swedoc View Post
    Omni and clan together? was there pvp? who won and what was left of them!?!?!
    We PvP'd but with beer and turkish shots instead of rifles and pew pew laser pistols! I think it would have to be classified as a draw actually..
    Biggreens
    Biggdoc - ex 150-twink
    Daftz
    Noob
    Stuffedlove - ex 174 twink
    Kjempefjert
    Zouri - Ex 150 twink (Now kiting my noobs..)
    Sootwink
    Sootwink2

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    When i took off my jacket to play my last game with you, i saw the bag on the table in the corner as i covered the rest of what was visible of it when i threw my jacket over it. I am pretty sure that your bag still was there when i took my jacket and left at 00:00 local time. I guess this wont help you much, but at least it gives a time frame.

Darlyn 125/2 nanomage doctor

Life's not that bad. You just have to die to see it.

I really hope that cam turns up, really crummy of someone to go in to a party and steal stuff like that

But apart from that mishap, yesterday was HUGE fun! Back in Denmark now, still haven't slept. This morning I also had a lovely thing going with having somehow gotten into my head that my flight was at 10 when it was at 12, so being unable to find any busses or trains that could fit with 10 at the airport I ended up bargaining with some taxidriver to take me there. Apparently I got a pretty good deal, 100€ for the trip to the airport that sort of destroyed my low-cost trip, but meh, so much fun was had that who cares about a 100€!
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast