Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: Friday with Means - August 20th, 2010 - Enforcers + Fixers

Quote Originally Posted by Insane666 View Post
    nah, i meant will it be op'ed beyond ridiculous or is it just a typo

im sure youre able to see what going down from 175% to 50% nr check will/would do, and this nano cancels buffs for ffs, if you claim this is ok, id like to see what you'd say if they made a 50% NR check Epsilon Purge
    Any hostile nano that totally removes buffs that you can't self-cast (due to inability to own those nanos, that is) is ridiculous.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    Crats have one of the steaper learning curves, actually. It's just that in PvM, they start out with good and end up awesome. And when properly played they go beyond awesome, to Awesome.
    sounds like a good old fashioned nerfing is on the way then. if the stun proc removal is any indication, the crat lamentations may very well take the cake if any nerfs are received.
    Have a listen to my latest musical abomination.

Fixers run while engi's Build
    Soldiers gun near crats coffee, spilled

I have tried to decode the spreadsheet to figure out just how those team SL warps work.

I can see the fixer need to have completed the specific keyquest to warp to that garden, but what about your team?

If teammembers dont need the quest done, then what would prevent a fixer from warping lvl1s from jobe platform directly to inferno gardens?

Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    I have tried to decode the spreadsheet to figure out just how those team SL warps work.

I can see the fixer need to have completed the specific keyquest to warp to that garden, but what about your team?

If teammembers dont need the quest done, then what would prevent a fixer from warping lvl1s from jobe platform directly to inferno gardens?
    That part of the nano that does the actual faction/mission flags check is cast on everyone in team. Ones that pass the check go *poof*, rest will wait for next train.

Interesting way of solving the neutral warp btw, but what happens if my faction with both sides is equal?
    <Means> I always laugh when I have to type "/get sex" when debugging

[Social] Eponyx: I don't drink, yeah it is true. Can you please get that pink moose of the platform. And park the polkadot elephant to reclaim.

Uaintseenme: This is why i love Test sever so Much.
    I can wake up in the morning and think to my self, "Im going to break AO today" and should i managed to do it, I'll get rewarded for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal View Post
    That part of the nano that does the actual faction/mission flags check is cast on everyone in team. Ones that pass the check go *poof*, rest will wait for next train.

Interesting way of solving the neutral warp btw, but what happens if my faction with both sides is equal?
    The really interesting part is that teams will be split up if more factions are involved. Otherwise we would end up with clanners in unredeemed gardens, and omnis in reds.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011