Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Fixer Nano Changes

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    If you are low on HP, a 6k heal > 1k hot. No point to see.
    But you may have to wait up to a minute for that heal? 1k hot is better even if you are on low on HP because you can rely on it.
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

no level lock on short HOT ?

that will give a big advantage to defending side at towers.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

If you are low on HP, a 6k heal > 1k hot. No point to see.
    By the time that 1minute expires for the tick you will be at reclaim.

I'm gonna skill nano pool, grab ncr and act like I'm MA! Easy.
    For that matter I'd actually welcome it to be 6k heal every minute.
    Last edited by Lisergia; Aug 23rd, 2010 at 14:43:22.

It's like cash, 10,000 trickling into your account over a year is better than a 10,000 lump sum after 12 months.

Instead of interest we're talking about survivability
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by Techtoxic View Post
    20 sec tick on long hot? you got to be kiding.. Just so you know whoever dev thought about this, PvP in Anarchy Online happens very fast. 20 secs is a loooooong time to wait for 1 tick. You will end up being dead before you will get a tick.
    Fixer will be using those long HoTs (Lasting Ultimatum) for the team (since it will be team buff) and for himself fixer uses those % based long HoTs that tick every 8 secs. This % based HoT nanoline is also extended to cover the whole level range. Highest nano is 6% HP every 8 secs (Recoded Preservation Matrix) and f.ex. level 150 fixer can use Remodulated Preservation Matrix which heals for 4% HP every 9 secs. So there's actually 2 long HoT nanolines, one that you can use for yourself and for team and another that you can use only on yourself (the nanos do not stack).
    [220/30/70] Fixer, [199/24] Shade, [150/20] Trader, [150/19] Crat, [136] Fixer, [71/6]Agent, [60/6]Enforcer + bunch of other alts

Quote Originally Posted by Galilei View Post
    Fixer will be using those long HoTs (Lasting Ultimatum) for the team (since it will be team buff) and for himself fixer uses those % based long HoTs that tick every 8 secs. This % based HoT nanoline is also extended to cover the whole level range. Highest nano is 6% HP every 8 secs (Recoded Preservation Matrix) and f.ex. level 150 fixer can use Remodulated Preservation Matrix which heals for 4% HP every 9 secs. So there's actually 2 long HoT nanolines, one that you can use for yourself and for team and another that you can use only on yourself (the nanos do not stack).
    And a fixer that is not 220 and using normal long hot? he will have to wait 20 secs still. Since the apf HoT is not available to him

And a fixer that is not 220 and using normal long hot? he will have to wait 20 secs still. Since the apf HoT is not available to him
    Didn't I mention that % HoT nanoline is going to be extended - first nano gained at level 25: requires SL and 1st specialization, heals for 3% every 9 secs, duration 4hours. There's 8 new HoTs in that nanoline... not just the last one at 220 as it currently is in game. I'll assume these new HoTs are bought from SL garden nano shops and only the last one is from apf as it requires Fixer nanodeck.
    [220/30/70] Fixer, [199/24] Shade, [150/20] Trader, [150/19] Crat, [136] Fixer, [71/6]Agent, [60/6]Enforcer + bunch of other alts

lol that was some awesome selective reading there mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Galilei View Post
    Didn't I mention that % HoT nanoline is going to be extended - first nano gained at level 25: requires SL and 1st specialization, heals for 3% every 9 secs, duration 4hours. There's 8 new HoTs in that nanoline... not just the last one at 220 as it currently is in game. I'll assume these new HoTs are bought from SL garden nano shops and only the last one is from apf as it requires Fixer nanodeck.
    Did I mentioned that some of us are using low hp setups in pvp and the %hot is not better then lasting ultimatum? I don't want a hot with 20sec tick. Get it now? Good.

Having low hitpoint setups being viable is one of the things I hope the balance will change.

Its just a silly artifact of how the game mechanics have been working.

Did I mentioned that some of us are using low hp setups in pvp and the %hot is not better then lasting ultimatum? I don't want a hot with 20sec tick. Get it now? Good.
    rofl why do u think FC made the HoT % based... its cause they dont want low HP builds.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Really good changes planned for the fixer FC.
    Want to know if you need to have the lower version of the nanos uploaded or will the highest ql version include all the lower versions by default?

So if you execute Lasting ultimatum on a lvl 150 toon, but you do not have the Lasting Life nano uploaded. Will it execute Lasting Life or will it fall back to H&Q (if you have H&Q)?

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    But you may have to wait up to a minute for that heal? 1k hot is better even if you are on low on HP because you can rely on it.
    'may' eh. That was my point, they are both equal and depending of the situation, one will be better than the other.

You don't want eh. Sorry but no one cares about what you want. What matters is what is good for the game, not for a few players who want to exploit (bad) game mechanics.

(Extreme) low HP setups won't work anymore. Adapt or quit.
    blah

'may' eh. That was my point, they are both equal and depending of the situation, one will be better than the other.
    Except you are more likely to waste healing with that 6k heal as often you will get the heal early when you only have say 3k HP down.

A bigger heal is better, but not when you are counting on a lucky 1 minute tick.

*edit* nvm
    Last edited by Techtoxic; Aug 24th, 2010 at 13:08:35.

roots / snares durations lowered to some secondes.... why not ... but is there a plan to remove Free Movement ?

or change the lock time on them ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    Except you are more likely to waste healing with that 6k heal as often you will get the heal early when you only have say 3k HP down.

A bigger heal is better, but not when you are counting on a lucky 1 minute tick.
    Ugh. Again, depends on the situation. None is better, both different but equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    roots / snares durations lowered to some secondes.... why not ... but is there a plan to remove Free Movement ?

or change the lock time on them ?
    Yes.
    blah

Ugh. Again, depends on the situation. None is better, both different but equal.
    A situation which occurs less often makes it unequal.

Not replying to any more responses from you cos I'm out of explanation-juice

Quote Originally Posted by Fixietrox View Post
    no GSF and I doubt you will see many twinks at all anymore don't care about HNQ but the runspeed nerf will actually remove enjoyment from play at those levels
    yep, it will make NW pointless. no way to outrun orbs anymore.
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast