Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Friday with(out) Means - August 27th, 2010: (re)Balancing Act

Quote Originally Posted by Haxi View Post
    If you want to post on forums without having an active account, simply do not leave payment information on your account page. Don't cancel the account, just don't pay it. Pretty sure that FC does not care since you can post froob style anyway.
    It actually does not work for everyone that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowena View Post
    It actually does not work for everyone that way.
    Why am I not shocked that something as basic as account functions does not work the same way for everyone? Next time I will just reply to such inquiries with a standard shrug and blank stare.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxi View Post
    Why am I not shocked that something as basic as account functions does not work the same way for everyone?
    There seems to be a lot of little things like that. I have 2 paid accounts and they used to have exactly same expansions and pre-order items. At some point though the two seemingly identical accounts started to get different upgrade options. One of them got "Get LoX + 30 days game time for X dollars" for same price as the other one only had option "Get all expansions for just X dollars" which didn't include any game time. I tried deleting the payment info from both of them at some point just to test if I could still post and neither one of them was able to post when not paid. Actually one of them won't be able to post for few days after reactivating. That was my biggest reason to actually start using froob account to post regardless of the status of my accounts.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456