Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334353637

Thread: Null Space Disruptor

if a soldier get NSD it's his own fault, or a very unlucky soldier.

standing still around a engineer, and u ask for it urself.

Just like u dont stand still around an enforcer or shade.

If u do, well dont know crying on the forum that you died.

and if Engineer dont have NSD, they will be the most boring professions of all.

What the hell should they else do?.. it's the only working offensive nano we have.

did I say it's lol hard to get on people?.. Stupid low range, and U have to hug every single person U want it on.

So it's that hard to run up to a soldier in a fight and cast NSD? Seems like you need to learn your toolkit.

If NSD keeps your profession from being boring, you have bigger issues you should raise in the engie forum!
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    So it's that hard to run up to a soldier in a fight and cast NSD? Seems like you need to learn your toolkit.

If NSD keeps your profession from being boring, you have bigger issues you should raise in the engie forum!

With BR nerfed to oblivion, double and triples going away again. You think soldiers would be balanced with NSD nerfed also? Give me a break.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    With BR nerfed to oblivion, double and triples going away again. You think soldiers would be balanced with NSD nerfed also? Give me a break.
    This ain't the point. There is plenty room to rework/balance soljas w/o having to introduce 1-click-i-win nanos. But as i said earlier, if we were to rebalance solja's defenses first, then NSD could probably ends up balanced while unmodified. It would just ends up a lot less efficient.

Answer to OP stuff isn't more OP tools, if AMS is out of balance and OP, change AMS rather then introduce LE nuke / BR / NSD.

For the sake of the game all you engineer need to concede that. Btw i don't have a soldier.

OK, I think this particular thread has run its course, and run it again so many times its gotten dizzy.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334353637