Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Future tl5 BS150-200

Quote Originally Posted by Jekonam View Post
    Im just stating what many have said. The changes are so ridicilous. Do you think old players are willing to re-twink their every tl 5 toon? Im just saying that I don't personally have time for that, hence the reason for quitting if the changes come live as they are. Purely logical thinking.
    Or keep them at the level they are and look for ways to balance out the upper end of the range. It's not like they'll magically get vastly superior gear to yours considering breed caps on abilities. There's just a few things that need tweaked.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    Or keep them at the level they are and look for ways to balance out the upper end of the range. It's not like they'll magically get vastly superior gear to yours considering breed caps on abilities. There's just a few things that need tweaked.
    I'll be pessimistic before they announce these re-tweaks.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

So we will loose one tl5 trader? Bah, what a loss ...

*cries*

*cries even more*

Wish "I quit ..." thread didnt get locked

You were hunting 150 noobs for those worthless pvp score and now its time to feel what they felt. Once pvp twinks are lower level than pvm characters (lvl 200 for new alien sector) it will be much more equal (and interesting) than it is today.
    Last edited by Ciekafsky; Sep 4th, 2010 at 11:13:23.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Im just stating what many have said. The changes are so ridicilous. Do you think old players are willing to re-twink their every tl 5 toon? Im just saying that I don't personally have time for that, hence the reason for quitting if the changes come live as they are. Purely logical thinking.
    If you need to retwink for a few level 200 pvmers you do something ooooo soooooo wrong...

I will like the changes for my doc, finaly a challenge....
    Kirby "Rizu" Mustache 220 ma
    "Katrien" 200 agent
    "Dokkie" is Robin 165 doc
    "Risianne" 168 fix
    Dr "Tamilasa" 200 sol
    "Naye" 220 crat

Wow, that's stupid really. People that make twinks are improving and retwinking their chars all the time to be on top. This would be no different. You personally don't have time to level to 200 with a twink you made and play it? Bull****. You had time to level it to 160+ and twink it though.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

If they leave the ranges as they are, many veterans (including me) will stop playing this game. Thats for sure.

Guess what. No one cares.
    get over yourself. More casual players will take your place

Quote Originally Posted by RiZu View Post
    If you need to retwink for a few level 200 pvmers you do something ooooo soooooo wrong...

Yeah but obviously ppl will make lvl 200 pvpers and with enough IP to IP every single miniscule thing that's worth IPing and well there's the HHaB and other issues people have alr mentioned.

But at least there'll be more ppl in BS now hopefully~

I will take a photo of everyone with lvl200 who will die in front of my 150 doc

p.s. apt rulez
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

If someone puts serious effort on lvl 200 toon, it's as pathetic effort as 174 is currently. BS isn't the only source of pvp, but only if you choose so. Ofc quickest bandaid fix to this would be making TL5 BS 150-189. Nevertheless, it will be just a change to get into. It's nothing new, we've had plenty of them in pvp era.
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

I actually was wondering ...I went throught Auno.. and checked the different profs..

Doc, no different heals (more perks)
    Soldier, AMS1, 300 Ofab, same weap since level 130 though.
    Fixer, not worth it
    MP...ah 195 pet, maybe that's worth something, and CM, oh oh. I'm sure 300 ofab etc too.
    Enfos, 300 CM/Ofab
    NTs, doubles.. but they will get nerfed.
    Traders, GTH.

Etc..

There's room for thought..and I think the wheel will change.

lvl 190. HHAB, HI boards, 300 AI Armor.
    lvl 200. Level Three HUD Items, GTH, NT Nukes, profstar...

Thats the future of BS

The range change will make any tl5 twink to redo their whole setup completely. It is time consuming. Leveling is the least time consuming part in twinking. If you didn't know that, you don't know anything about twinking.

Quite immature behaviour from some of you. Word "quit" does not always involve the kind of behaviour that couple of you are so willingly trying to show.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Quote Originally Posted by RiZu View Post

You are incredibly naiive if you believe in what you wrote. Of course there will be griefers who want to **** every moving s10 farmer.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

The range change will make any tl5 twink to redo their whole setup completely. It is time consuming. Leveling is the least time consuming part in twinking. If you didn't know that, you don't know anything about twinking.

Quite immature behaviour from some of you. Word "quit" does not always involve the kind of behaviour that couple of you are so willingly trying to show.
    Jeko, I agree with you.. it's gonna take a few phases for some top notch people to re-adapt.. but:

..we've been there before.

The one thing that changed and you pointed out.. is that remaking a new toon takes no time.

We know how to twink now.. and it becomes easier after each patch..so where's the panic.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    You personally don't have time to level to 200 with a twink you made and play it? Bull****. You had time to level it to 160+ and twink it though.
    We don't have a single twink. We have twinks. We are talking about months here. I don't have time for that kind project anymore, and Im not the only one believe me.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    MP...ah 195 pet, maybe that's worth something, and CM, oh oh. I'm sure 300 ofab etc too.
    No, not really. Zhok would make it more interesting though.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

No more so than the first time you did it or anyone else has, whenever a change to the game has been made ... It's not about YOU. No one cares if you don't have time for that project. Don't do BS then.
    Last edited by Obtena; Sep 5th, 2010 at 00:24:26.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Well, i got bored of bs150-174 for a simple reason, after years running it there are all the same faces, that gank each other from a pair of years, plus some random S10 vp farmer. Aren't you bored of this?

Changing it will render them more fun, i know retwinking toons is nasty (and expensive) for everyone, but i think it worth the enfort.

I mean how many good 150ish bser are in tl5 bs today, few ones, mostly are s10 vp farmers that needs 1k board + some LE pieces, the infamous Mr Apt. Average tl5 bser are 160-170ish that when BS aren't running, or they ran some LE if they misses axp, or the looks eachother in the face for half and hour.

S7 will be a nice alternative for half an hour, considering that FC promised a fun apf with no "this aliumz was mine THIEF!" s10 farmer style.

Ofc HH@B will mess up everything, and im sure FC will change it somehow.

I like change, people get too comfortable.
    All MMOs radically change thru their life time. Dont like, go play your silly little console games that never change.
    Big "T"
    President of Nocturnal Fear

Who builds a twink around BS anyway? I mean seriously, way to ignore a huge part of the game.

I couldn't give a **** about anyone with a 174 twink anyway. If they can beat me in duels, good for them. I'll go take their tower site and we can try again.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast