Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Line of Sight & Blinds

Line of Sight & Blinds

Hmm from where do I start ah yes:

So there I was at B point in BS, when all of a sudden a NT triples me, I zone fast to core, make 5 steps and i get tripled again and NT didn't even zoned.

Are you serious? Can you actually make that if you are channeling a nano like triple and target is out of sight to cancel? I mean give me a break he tabs, hits triple button and doesn't matter where I run since the retarded nano will nuke thru walls/zones/whatever. Working as intended? At least let everyone shoot thru walls and let me shoot at Core while sitting at B so all of us are equal ok? good.

And for christ sake reduce the blinds duration. 20+ seconds from NT blinds? Having my monitor shut down for 20-25 seconds is RETARDED.

Qq
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

There's no difference with getting hit from a triple when you whompa hop than a fixer spamming all 4 specials on you before you whompa hop.

Only difference is one is instant, the other is delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    There's no difference with getting hit from a triple when you whompa hop than a fixer spamming all 4 specials on you before you whompa hop.

Only difference is one is instant, the other is delayed.
    I need to see you in order to use the 4 specials, NTs only need to press the button, then the target can run to the end of the earth doesnt matter, he will get trippled.

Ancient Vision Preservation Unit & Infused Ancient Vision Preservation Unit. Oups !

Use them while they're still available, it shan't last long. Do not tell me about blinding Perks, lawl.

Oh sorry, it was just another joke, never mind then, have fun.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    Ancient Vision Preservation Unit & Infused Ancient Vision Preservation Unit. Oups !

Use them while they're still available, it shan't last long. Do not tell me about blinding Perks, lawl.

Oh sorry, it was just another joke, never mind then, have fun.
    I was about to say something about your lack of info but since you don't play a fixer I will give you a pass.

Fixers don't use those huds because we already have enough def, we use the combat utils. So no, using those items is out of the question. Maybe some profs uses them because there is nothing else viable, but for fixers using that is stupid and illogical. For me using those huds means losing 60 smg, 10 aao and 15add dmg or whatever it adds. Some use just master + acdc combo (I would also but I don't own one). So show me that fixer that would give up on acdc/master combat tunner for not getting blind.
    Last edited by Techtoxic; Sep 3rd, 2010 at 23:41:32.

Yeah, because it makes sense, to play with Items that give ya a bit of offense when you can get blinded and lose a lot more AR right.

You could, always, say, swap them back and forth, if there isn't any NT in the BS then just put your offense stuff, otherwise ...
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Anyway, Fixers vs NTs, big deal heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Techtoxic View Post
    I was about to say something about your lack of info but since you don't play a fixer I will give you a pass.

Fixers don't use those huds because we already have enough def, we use the combat utils. So no, using those items is out of the question. Maybe some profs uses them because there is nothing else viable, but for fixers using that is stupid and illogical. For me using those huds means losing 60 smg, 10 aao and 15add dmg or whatever it adds. Some use just master + acdc combo (I would also but I don't own one). So show me that fixer that would give up on acdc/master combat tunner for not getting blind.
    It's called sacrifice.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

I need to see you in order to use the 4 specials, NTs only need to press the button, then the target can run to the end of the earth doesnt matter, he will get trippled.
    Yep and the NT needs to see you first to press his button, what do you think that NTs can not be able to see you and still nuke you at will?

Can we get a thread that isn't all QQ? We already know debuffs are getting nerfed in duration so why all this dumbness?
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Bump for instant cast triples.

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    It's called sacrifice.
    ^ that

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Can we get a thread that isn't all QQ? We already know debuffs are getting nerfed in duration so why all this dumbness?
    Well, it is, you know, Fisiost.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    I'm kind of tired of posters such as yourself. When you want something specific for Enforcers, and you spam a gazillion of channels what is it called?

Why is the OP a QQer, while yourself have been whining over the recent Enforcer changes all over the forums??

People are entitled to have their own opinion and perception of the game, and guess what? It might be different from yours.

Bump for the OP, being able to cast something on someone that is no longer in your LOS is stupid at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    I'm kind of tired of posters such as yourself. When you want something specific for Enforcers, and you spam a gazillion of channels what is it called?

Why is the OP a QQer, while yourself have been whining over the recent Enforcer changes all over the forums??

People are entitled to have their own opinion and perception of the game, and guess what? It might be different from yours.

Bump for the OP, being able to cast something on someone that is no longer in your LOS is stupid at best.
    LE nukes are going bye bye.
    Non-instant perks work the same way as far as strict LoS is concerned.
    Being hit by something after you zoned is related to client or server lag, not nuke mechanics.
    Albatraun nerfed blinds to stone age, his fault not using the tools FC so conveniently gave him.
    Debuffs and Cc are all getting the nerfbat durationwise (LICC going from 300s to 10s anyone?)

tl,dr : he's a QQer.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT

Softzoning or running out of range OR los should cancel any attack.

I'd bet my bottom dollar that this won't happen in the next few years though

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    Softzoning or running out of range OR los should cancel any attack.

I'd bet my bottom dollar that this won't happen in the next few years though
    FA and AS and burst and fling should get a 3s attack time then, so I can just whompa hug or run around a corner and avoid all of it mmkay?

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubberyman View Post
    LE nukes are going bye bye.
    Non-instant perks work the same way as far as strict LoS is concerned.
    Being hit by something after you zoned is related to client or server lag, not nuke mechanics.
    Albatraun nerfed blinds to stone age, his fault not using the tools FC so conveniently gave him.
    Debuffs and Cc are all getting the nerfbat durationwise (LICC going from 300s to 10s anyone?)

tl,dr : he's a QQer.
    Wait a minute, it's not like you can't root someone, and blind that person.. right?

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    FA and AS and burst and fling should get a 3s attack time then, so I can just whompa hug or run around a corner and avoid all of it mmkay?
    I actually think that if you are under attack, you shouldn't be able to soft-zone through whompas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast